Problem with connection

Legionn

I can't play this game confortable anymore... Please Developers do something about it. Its too hard to play when we have connection problems. I get lag every 3 seconds it takes 2 seconds for the connection to be normal again. Many people have problems like this. It makes us bored because we can't play proparly.

Yea, many ppl have bad connection problems and lag so much that they cant play.

This need to be fixed! and it's not all of our internet connections that are bad. Cos internet runs as it should, only WS have the issues. Must be some server connection or something.  :unknw:

i am facing same problem too. I can't connect well more ever i am geting auto log off or game crash ( i don't know what they call that ;D i am just using my words). I wish this problem is solve so we could enjoy more game. Thank you for reading.

It's quite funny, cause when my speed is slow the game runs smooth, but when my speed is like 100 kB/s then it's freaking slow and get 3 minutes of non-stop dc or connection lost then works then after few minutes dc again and again  :facepalm: :wacko:

For me problem appear too.

I doing a little trick to prevent that.

Just turn on another net using program..

Seems when multi,game connect more better.

I tryed check data packet rate,amount of byte by packet.