Rework of skills.

Ahmed Didar

There are several changes to the skills which are really required.

Bestial Wrath - I believe in 1h mode and 2h mode, both should get double bonuses,

For 1h it should give speed and pene/attack strength/critical damage/Piercing Attack, any of the stats between the slash would suffice but I personally think it should get attack strength.

For 2h it should give penetration should be higher than 11% it makes no sense to up skill to 4/4 just to get 11% meanwhile all other classes have MORE BETTER % of stats. it should at least be 15%. the second bonus with it has to be CD or Mana Regeneration increase or Critical Damage would work as well, don't have much idea what would be best for second bonus for 2h but you guys can suggest.

Clan's Help - I believe the penetration stat from this skill should go to bestial wrath instead. WHY DO WE NEED 2 SKILL at 4/4 to reap an unfair % of penetration buff, 15.5% pene from 2 skills, REALLY NOT FEASIBLE. It's a really bad work from developers side. Instead of penetration, I think Cooldown stats would be best to replace that.

• 1 month later...
On 9/26/2022 at 4:03 AM, Ahmed Didar said:

There are several changes to the skills which are really required.

Bestial Wrath - I believe in 1h mode and 2h mode, both should get double bonuses,

I agree with this particular thing,it should not be only for 1h or 2 handed, bonuses should be equallike seeker or reaper, else make the same mechanic for seeker