my account has been hacked

Mmushahary

My account has been hacked I am the owner of priest Mmushahary since you

Might know me I was off for quite a month my Id entire is changed and my playing from new char name ilovmymom and to see my chars and I can see my Onjali player is online alway and he is scamming others from my char I dought player name Goxx×(cantcan't mention name scared if he/she might delete my chars) 18BD  I have send emails to technical support about all info and from which I bought Mcoins for first time phone numbers from where have I created please I beg can you do it fast until they spoil my chars name or may delete it please do it as fast as possible. : : :

its the weekend. responses can take up to 5 working days. Everyone needs a day off.

its the weekend. responses can take up to 5 working days. Everyone needs a day off.

Lol '' Everyone needs a day off.'' Mmushahary , I think you lost your account. The technical support never replies to emails, as if it doesn't excist.

I needed the help of the support too, but almost 2 years passed and i still didint get any reply.

Lol they never help anyone, that's why i never contact them when something bad goes on.

totally wrong here.