Skylore x Warspear Content

Khrone

Both games are from the same company, AIGRIND, and as we can see, some contents from Skylore were brought to Warspear, like Knowledge/Talents (that in my opinion, works better in Skylore) and Dynamic Quests. 

This is actually a question for developers, not players (even though i doubt they would answer): Do you plan to add more Skylore content to Warspear or vice-versa?

Edited by Khrone

8 hours ago, Khrone said:

Both games are from the same company, AIGRIND, and as we can see, some contents from Skylore were brought to Warspear, like Knowledge/Talents (that in my opinion, works better in Skylore) and Dynamic Quests. 

This is actually a question for developers, not players (even though i doubt they would answer): Do you plan to add more Skylore content to Warspear or vice-versa?

I think your best bet is asking @Nolan , though i'm pretty sure even him wouldn't be able to disclose such information.

33 minutes ago, Arthas said:

I think your best bet is asking @Nolan , though i'm pretty sure even him wouldn't be able to disclose such information.

Isn't Nolan only responsible for the WS part of AIGRIND?

58 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Isn't Nolan only responsible for the WS part of AIGRIND?

Yes , but people responsible for Skylore's part are on Skylore's Forum.

And its almost unheard of developers answering on forum nowadays , thats why i said that your best chance is Nolan.

On 9/25/2022 at 3:17 AM, Khrone said:

We have different teams for each project. 

But if a new feature or mechanic goes well and it is suitable, considering the engine limitations, why not? 🙂 

55 minutes ago, Nolan said:

We have different teams for each project. 

But if a new feature or mechanic goes well and it is suitable, considering the engine limitations, why not? 🙂 

Yeah I wish they would update the game engine, but they might actually have that planned with Almahad map but I am no developer with no experience in such things.  I do believe it can be done considering that, if I remember correctly, WoW had multiple engine updates 

4 hours ago, nilozero said:

we need battlefield mode of skylore in warspear 

I don't know what that mode is

• 2 weeks later...