About Guild System

LeBlanco

I think if guild leader or heir want kick any members,

If Members; have x gp =  %50 will lost from guild.

This system

If Members re top ranks like 10k gp = %50 will lost / 5k gp from guild.

If Members re last of the rank like 100 gp = %50 will lost 50 gp from guild.

If leader kick x player %50 gp Penalty for guilds..

X player have 10k gp = this penalty %50 = -5k gp

Because,  leader's promise to players for dont kick any player. Like Last day tourney  :

No, because this will make many problems to guilds, so if any leader want to kick anyone from guild who's afk from many days/to inv another member or another character of that member(which he asks that), the guild will lose a lot especially when the player has made a huge amount of gp. Like that the guilds will only start staying on limited numbers and none goes out of a guild forever.

Only weekly gp, I guess. If it is, this is a good suggestion. If someone is afk many days, he shouldn't have much gp collected, and the penalty isn't so big.

In tournament, rapidly changing members, when they've done all dailies, hundred arenas and twenty heroics, isn't fair game.

I think he  is saying if you kick a player you lose 50% GP that THE PLAYER made for THAT WEEK for example in a tournament a guild leader is greedy and kicks a player at last minute that has made 14k GP then when he kicks the player he loses 50% of GP that player made that week (7,000) GP

I think he  is saying if you kick a player you lose 50% GP that THE PLAYER made for THAT WEEK for example in a tournament a guild leader is greedy and kicks a player at last minute that has made 14k GP then when he kicks the player he loses 50% of GP that player made that week (7,000) GP

Yes! That's it.  :good: