Proximity to Nature bugs?

noro5825

Hello i might found 2 bugs but one im sure about so .. in arena (seals mode) when you at spawn area and you near portal like exactly next to it by taping once and immediately using proximity skill you can leave the area even before arena start. found out it works same in tech dg so propably it works on every teleport objects inside 1 location.

the second one I'm not sure but by hitting mushroom Screenshot_2022-09-24-03-09-55-76_c919c9a1cd92b191011af9968d4bf81f.jpg.2f9539f7b27bb10c22bb7c4581d52c4e.jpg

inside myth sea dg using proximity and when party kills the shroom and im still under skill i won't get the buff from the shroom 

3 hours ago, noro5825 said:

Hello i might found 2 bugs but one im sure about so .. in arena (seals mode) when you at spawn area and you near portal like exactly next to it by taping once and immediately using proximity skill you can leave the area even before arena start. found out it works same in tech dg so propably it works on every teleport objects inside 1 location.

the second one I'm not sure but by hitting mushroom Screenshot_2022-09-24-03-09-55-76_c919c9a1cd92b191011af9968d4bf81f.jpg.2f9539f7b27bb10c22bb7c4581d52c4e.jpg

inside myth sea dg using proximity and when party kills the shroom and im still under skill i won't get the buff from the shroom 

while you are immune to the tree, you do not receive any positive or negative effects.

8 hours ago, Rhaast said:

while you are immune to the tree, you do not receive any positive or negative effects.

but why templars mantra work when its practicaly the same skill?

4 hours ago, noro5825 said:

but why templars mantra work when its practicaly the same skill?

Mantra nerf? 

:interesting: but really why make it impossible for anyone to get positive buffs that can be outright necessary for a dg? It would make BM unviable in many dg 

On 9/24/2022 at 2:19 AM, noro5825 said:

in arena (seals mode) when you at spawn area and you near portal like exactly next to it by taping once and immediately using proximity skill you can leave the area even before arena start. found out it works same in tech dg so propably it works on every teleport objects inside 1 location.

Would you be able to re-create the bug in a video and send the link here? 

44 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Would you be able to re-create the bug in a video and send the link here? 

in arena it work when you next to it like shown in video and tap on crossing and fast use skill you get teleported

On 9/24/2022 at 3:04 PM, Drakoknight said:

Mantra nerf? 

:interesting: but really why make it impossible for anyone to get positive buffs that can be outright necessary for a dg? It would make BM unviable in many dg 

Maybe make it impossible to get buffs from any source except objects?