Game Time

TheQuestion

The title is sorta self explanitoy. why not add game time inside the client? universal time that shows the time of the game rather than our own time. im not saying that our own time in the game should be removed but why not add the time for the game?

it can be located in the top center of the game.

this can really help for guilds and war/cl plannings because instead of having to say: WAR AT 5.PM CET/GMT or that weird stuff idk anything about ;D .

people can just use the game time and say: WAR AT 5.PM ALL STAY ONLINE without this weird gmt and cet stuff haha.

AND YES I KNOW: the miracle shop basically tells the time but its a countdown, its not that good to use when planning stuff like this. :)

Hope you all agree :P

It's not bad, but actually the time that we all working on is the time the host server is in. I have np if they made a game time because anyways nothing will be different, in the end it'll be in the time of one of the countries, but I can tell you that the new host is GMT +2.

Good luck!

It has been suggested multiple times, though i do not see the difficulty in installing one. Maybe it might be added one day, who knows.

I Have supported the idea in the past, and i still do so. Would have been nice to see an older topic bumped though.

CET/GMT or that weird stuff idk anything about ;D

Same here ;D

Totally agree,and we can set alarms in it so when it rings it time for a war?:)

VrockS, Don't go far much, a game cloak is enough for now as it won't give an effect as I stated up.

a game cloak? I would like one so I can wear it to work and fly around, as people say "Its a bird!" "Its a plane!" "No, its Warspear Man!"

But. You can say "20:00 N.J."

It's Russian game => game time must be Russian (Moscow) time. It is so hardly to know Moscow time?