MAKE NECRO SKILL RESSURECTION!!!!!

yes totally agree, that would be a necro skill!!

-consider giving life to any dead (skeleton of boss player or mob) which will work like an allied mob helping the necro ( with dmg on target)

--OR finally give us a stun skill that does´t break, like druid has and as compared more elfs classes have this stun then mc classes

since poison shield and newest skill, stun easy breaks if close to necro -.-

stop talking about life scrolls, the point is to make it usable on arena.

+1.Totally agree, every class is built now 1 vs 1 and have some great changes in skills.I think Necro is still overshadow.Priest and druid are supporting class too but they have change to OPness. :unknw:

I was wondering if Necro gets skill like Life exchange, from which Necro can exchange  of enemy if it's HP is getting low. It's not agreeable for this class but possible,right! lol just my opinion. I am not fan of Necro but will like to change drastic since every classes getting so.  :yahoo:

I dont think this could work ppl would be furious in arenas you constantly reviving allys in 5v5 what if it was 5 necros constantly reviving eacother and ppl complain about harads banner... :facepalm:

I dont think this could work ppl would be furious in arenas you constantly reviving allys in 5v5 what if it was 5 necros constantly reviving eacother and ppl complain about harads banner... :facepalm:

I think it can work and would suit necro very well. Give it a big cooldown and some nasty hp/mana cost to balance.

How would it work give it nasty hp lost and mana loss and ppl wouldnt like that beause they will want to use it in arena and say how the hp an mana loss is so stupid  would use ppl will go in a arenas and revive eachother cmon and this would be more understandable if he summoned a like a demon or etc and besides this sounds like a priests move more than a necro..... and if they did use this idea it would be a banner all over again

How would it work give it nasty hp lost and mana loss and ppl wouldnt like that beause they will want to use it in arena and say how the hp an mana loss is so stupid  would use ppl will go in a arenas and revive eachother cmon and this would be more understandable if he summoned a like a demon or etc and besides this sounds like a priests move more than a necro..... and if they did use this idea it would be a banner all over again

this skill won't work work that u can resurrect dead ally but necro put sign on ally or himself and when he die with this sign he ll revive with % of max hp and mana. % of hp and mana ll rise with leveling this skill and duration of sign.

Indication token from zilean ult in lol xD

this skill won't work work that u can resurrect dead ally but necro put sign on ally or himself and when he die with this sign he ll revive with % of max hp and mana. % of hp and mana ll rise with leveling this skill and duration of sign.

Indication token from zilean ult in lol xD

So everyone put sign on eschother and run into battle thats worse then the plain jain reviv

Such skill has been suggested for many times since necro and priest was released.Yeah true necro is the one who can raise undead.But eventhough I say undead in warspear I prefer it to raise something like undead minion that has unique ability instead of revive players.Why?Some of the reason has been stated above.Another bad side is revive scroll gonna have a drastically reduce of customer which is bad for Aigrind haha.As many people know revive scroll is one of the top seller item in mshop.So my opinion is such skill wont be add to our skil system.Well if devs consider it,its good.

Such skill has been suggested for many times since necro and priest was released.Yeah true necro is the one who can raise undead.But eventhough I say undead in warspear I prefer it to raise something like undead minion that has unique ability instead of revive players. So my opinion is such skill wont be add to our skil system.

Yes

then make it work on mobs only who fight as an ally of the necro :) so once i walk with demon once with slime and so on. would be nice!

make him have average dmg so he don´t steal aggro and dies ;) can only die if i stop attack and let him take dmg or if elfs kill it.then it also could only be used in arena once since there are no mobs to revive

Or make necro revive corpses into minions :lol: skills it uses would depend on the class it "revives"... like barbarian corpse would use strong blow and roar, bd flash strike and sap ect.

Or make necro revive corpses into minions :lol: skills it uses would depend on the class it "revives"... like barbarian corpse would use strong blow and roar, bd flash strike and sap ect.

Thats actually pretty dumb.....

i have two proposal of new necro skill

1)transfusion

transfer amount of mana to hp necro and hp to mana

necro have 20% hp and 80% mana - use skill transfusion- after this have 80%hp and 20% mana skill coldawn change with lvling this skill

2) transfer % of target hp with necro hp ( target can be opponent or ally)

necro have 20% hp mob or enemy player have 50% hp - use skill - necro have 50% hp and enemy 20%

*on hunt ally have 30%hp necro 90% and transfer their hp - necro have 30% ally have 90%

plz gms priest have mana drain necro need hp drain

about resurrection i think skill ll work that:

put the sign of death on mob or enemy player and when target died necro gain soul of this target for some time (something like minion which follow necro and deals basic atacks on new target necros, it would be like minion for some time but it can't using skills) Amount of atack depend on died enemy physical dmg or magic dmg.

this ghost can be targeted by mobs and other players. Time of duration this ghost raise with skill lvl and hp ghost when he revive raise with skill lvl too and max hp mob depend on hp target. Ghost can't using ( if target was player) skills

* u targeted ranger and he died. U get his ghost ( he look similary like dead ranger but he is clear) this ranger had 300 physical dmg than ghost dmg is 300. His max hp was 2800 than his ghost ll spawn with 1400hp ( but his max hp is still 2800- necro can heal him)

in not sure about duration of this ghost

what do you think about this :E

Good idea!!! I like it very much. But it shouldnt have any duration. Necros shouldnt be able to have more then 1 ghost at a time. But it has no duration so that if the ranger meets you again he sees his own corpse fighting him and he would try to kill you for that---nice pvp gamestyle

Good idea!!! I like it very much. But it shouldnt have any duration. Necros shouldnt be able to have more then 1 ghost at a time. But it has no duration so that if the ranger meets you again he sees his own corpse fighting him and he would try to kill you for that---nice pvp gamestyle

no but i mean this cooldawn skill ll be 40 sec and ghost ll be 30 or something like that

• 2 weeks later...

Im not a fan nor hater of necros but I dont agree with any of your ideas zakuty. That ally or mob ressurection would be too op, like someone said what would be if 5 necros would go to 5v5? They would keep ressurecting each other. That transfusion also kinda dumb, for example you would have 100hp left and your enemy 2000 in pvp, you would get his all hp and kill him immidiately.. thats kinda not fair to win the battle only with one skill.. :facepalm: I would agree with hp drain, something like life steal just a skill. Like priests have mana drain.

revivied ally wont have full hp and mana lol

undead: necro rise a dead mob(monster that has been killed) to fight alongside with you. so to get this skill works we have to kill a mob then we can make it alive n fight alongside with us for few seconds, damage n hp depends on the quality of the mobs(like before they lived). not very helpful for arena but its a good skill.

• 1 month later...

i was so despo to play the necro from the begining, but i played shaman as starter (got scammed) and had no choice other than to play necromancer... Bt gabby!! It is like we are outcasted everytime since i am realizing gradually... Priest "Elusive Skill" (nvm dunno spelling) it swollow All HP & mana... :D and I'm imagining abt the skill, that decreases the Health and Mana at the movment.. It wud be fun playing it? Right..?? The reviving skill is controversial, but devs should provide skill that is some how similar to priest.. :facepalm: