How much gold for amping arena level 19 weapons?

nebullexus

Question

Okay, so the title says it all, but just in case you are still confused, I want to know how much gold it costs to amp the new level 19 arena staff, specifically. I want details for each amp level, like +1-2=X gold...+4-5= y gold...+9-10=z gold. Thank you in advance to anyone who can give me this valuable info!

11 answers to this question

Lol, all I can say that you are crazy. No one calculating how much gold they are spending to amp equipments. Everything is about signs. And besides there are hundreds of posts already made abt amping, everyone know that its depends on your own luck. No one can tell you exactly how much signs you will spend amping something And if you calculating gold, then you can do thar after you done amping. :facepalm:

He is not asking about the amount of gold required for a successful amplification. He is asking for the cost per attempt.

226 gold for +9 > +10 attempt. lvl19 arena 1h axe. That is all i can help you with currently.

Thanks, Born, you understood me! I'm going to amp my staff soon and +4-5 costs 296 gold, so I fear the figure is gonna go way up in the higher amp levels!

I want to know for STAFF, can anyone help me out? I need to prepare myself lol, atleast mentally...

226 gold for +9 > +10 attempt. lvl19 arena 1h axe. That is all i can help you with currently.

WHUT?  :crazy: :crazy:

This one?

Опубликованное фото

and you ll waste endless signs..

me used over 500 signs still its +8

i could have amped my 17 staff to +10 twice probably...

but i disassembled and got shit like with lvl15 swords.... there is no luck in this game

but i disassembled and got shit like with lvl15 swords.... there is no luck in this game

Some people get an amp in one try, others with a large amount of attempts. It's how things work.

But lets stick to the subject at hand. The question was about "cost per amp attempt of lvl19 arena staff".

Thanks for the reminder lol ;D  I bought 500 signs too but could amp only with 100 coz of a lack of gold and damage spheres. The staff is stuck at +6 sadly. :facepalm:

Anyway, +6 to +7 currently costs 356g so I'm thinking I'll need to accumulate at the least 160k gold before attempting to amp again. :bad: