New generation wars

Kaan

New generation wars don't seem to be good like before. We used to have a good leader and everybody listened to him/her. Nowadays nobody listens to a leader and do what they want. So everyone dies in a rush. And it doesn't seem to be fun to make war anymore.

Yeah nowadays CL has become only purpose of any war.

If you're making war to go T1(mc) and gathered 100 ppl but before reaching there you'll have just 10-15 ppl left others ppl must gone for CL bosses.it sucks.

And for mc wars i think nowadays mc are too lazy even for regrouping in war :facepalm:

is not wort it get 100 player go to t1 meet 3 pallys GG war has finish...

Well i was just giving and example and plssssssss dont start cry on banner here too :facepalm:

i still know the old wars like the siege of aa when the demonologist came. we dont have such wars anymore. the only real leader, kjlimo, is able to create fun wars :good:  we should just make the good old wars again:)

I guess you are a newbie and you don't know about old leaders :)

vbima, lordbloody, legionn etc.

i still know the old wars like the siege of aa when the demonologist came. we dont have such wars anymore. the only real leader, kjlimo, is able to create fun wars :good:  we should just make the good old wars again:)

:facepalm: 

The old generation wars are now reduced to small groups. In my case, its just my brother and me. Im the brain and he follows. It works for everything: arena, chainless, quest, killing enemys...

In my opinion,old war was better because we dont have so many things to do ingame like guild tournament,doing swamp,Ayvondil and etc.Well after we do all the daily quest,we usually farm Irselnort bosses for loot.Except that we dont have anything much to do especially before arena was even released.So to entertain ourselves,we do the war.Gathering people around 50-100 and of course there is always a good leader.Moving to MC town and fight.Then MC will gathering people to revenge and bigger and bigger people were gathering.Pretty much fun  :) .

I always hope Warspear will add a cool war system like MC defending castle and elf will try to destroy it.Even with no reward,I truly believe many people will still join it.Right now the guild tournament is basically about who got more money to spend.No fun at all I can say.

There are 3 words which ruined wars:

Player Versus Player(well 2 technically)

People these days are so bent on being #1 that they want to pvp as much as possible and refuse to "gank" which slows wars down immensely. Ppl are so obsessed they pvp in arena now too. Wars these days are angry people who got ganked striking back. If you want wars ditch pvp and gank alot.

There are 3 words which ruined wars:

Player Versus Player(well 2 technically)

People these days are so bent on being #1 that they want to pvp as much as possible and refuse to "gank" which slows wars down immensely. Ppl are so obsessed they pvp in arena now too. Wars these days are angry people who got ganked striking back. If you want wars ditch pvp and gank alot.

This.

• 4 weeks later...

Haha i did.

I gank alot of them in pvp cave. Everytime i on i gank haha

Bergensker = ganks lvl1 unarmed laggy druid with lag and dies fast after using 35 sets of pots.

Bergensker = ganks lvl1 unarmed laggy druid with lag and dies fast after using 35 sets of pots.

Brengseker or Bergensker or whatever,it means Fker in Indonesian so i think its his nature :rofl: