why me? :( :( :(

katerine

:cray: people may be sayin i  am the only one who is having bunch of problems and issues. While,Hi again There is something not working good with my game.i don't know its call bug or viruses or my mobile incompacbility. :cray: as i try to enter sea monster cave chamber,i will get disconnected or auto log off. I can't even move a step. i was doin my chainless.seems now i can't complete my chainless and i have to delete my character cos without chainless stuffs i can't play or compete. I will be gratefull if u fix or give suggest what i should do or wrong with me. Thank you. God bless hope to see you again.

P.s i can't play further,so i quit till your response.

:cray: people may be sayin i  am the only one who is having bunch of problems and issues. While,Hi again There is something not working good with my game.i don't know its call bug or viruses or my mobile incompacbility. :cray: as i try to enter sea monster cave chamber,i will get disconnected or auto log off. I can't even move a step. i was doin my chainless.seems now i can't complete my chainless and i have to delete my character cos without chainless stuffs i can't play or compete. I will be gratefull if u fix or give suggest what i should do or wrong with me. Thank you. God bless hope to see you again.

P.s i can't play further,so i quit till your response.

Please come to Emerald, I assure you will complete the quest fast

Thank for your support.I appreciate you. I was there in emerald few months back. But i got few problem so i deleted my druid. Still i miss some cool people over there.i Just had good time with them,enjoyed the game.