[2022.09.21] Game server reboot. New client version 11.0.1

Dr Strange

• Administrators

news_2_1200x630.png

Dear players!

Please note that tomorrow, 2022/09/22, at 09:30 CEST, the game servers will be restarted. Following the restart, the following changes will be made:

• fixed a visual bug due to which the amount of Seeker’s health displayed incorrectly; 
  • fixed a bug due to which items disappeared if the process of using or disenchanting was interrupted by the appearance of the oxygen replenishment window; 
  • the place of Reaper’s nickname in demonic form was changed - now the nickname is placed closer to the character;
  • fixed a bug due to which “Guild Totem” skill could damage objects;
  • fixed a visual bug due to which switching skill set and equipment set was not cancelled when the window was closed; 
  • the incorrect description of guild levels in the “Progress” tab was corrected; 
  • the mechanics of immunity to receiving debuffs for some talents of the “Ship Graveyard. Ayvondil” branch has been changed; 
  • fixed a bug due to which the key Barbarian’s talent “Fury” did not increase the duration of the skill if the one-handed weapon was equipped;
  • fixed a visual bug due to which the descriptions of items in the view window overlapped each other;  
  • fixed a bug due to which the Paladin talent "Divine Lightbringer" did not work if the skill "Heavenly Light" was applied to a target with full health;
  • fixed a bug due to which you could not activate items or minions in dungeons. 

The game will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.

Keep in mind that some fixes will only be available in the new client version 11.0.1, so don't forget to update in a timely manner! Remember, that the new client version for different platforms may come out with a delay.

Also, do not forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused, and the seeker's stamina will be returned if the player is in the dungeon at the time of the restart.

We kindly ask you not to plan anything important during this period, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

AIGRIND

Please buff dk we are literally bottom tier tanks 

How can we compete if no one really wants dk? 

6 минут назад, Zurp сказал:

@Dr Strange Could you take a look at this for the next fix. 

That is just a mehanic of the game. Pets of druid, charmer and templar(don't know about necromancer and bm) are pve* mobs, so with ferocity they deal less damage to each other.

13 minutes ago, Zurp said:

@Dr Strange Could you take a look at this for the next fix. 

In Charmer is the same situation when you put fighting 2 Wolves or Darkness and Raven... I think is normal cause ferocity is for players not for NPCs

11 minutes ago, Nmac said:

That is just a mehanic of the game. Pets of druid, charmer and templar(don't know about necromancer and bm) are pve* mobs, so with ferocity they deal less damage to each other.

Yes and no. Why do players then do increased damage to them with fero weapons? Either both do reduced damage or neither. Doesn't really make sense to me how it currently is. I don't personally really care if they fix this or not since I rarely need to kill other summons with my summon but it is just weird that my cat that does 1k dmg to the player does 100 damage to their summon.

2 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Yes and no. Why do players then do increased damage to them with fero weapons? Either both do reduced damage or neither. Doesn't really make sense to me how it currently is. I don't personally really care if they fix this or not since I rarely need to kill other summons with my summon but it is just weird that my cat that does 1k dmg to the player does 100 damage to their summon.

Player vs Player Fero
Player vs Summon Fero

Summon vs Player Fero

Summon vs Summon No Fero

11 минут назад, Zurp сказал:

Well, developers many times said, that summons are their own thing, and they don't work by standart game logic and are quite buggy.

I still remeber how summons used to ignor secret player damage redaction(or what ever that was), so they absolutly demolish pilons on mermid gvg, word bosses, mini-rb on 5th aivodil sector, ect. Funny enough, it took them several hours, and client update, to fix this.

Edited by Nmac

On 9/21/2022 at 1:04 PM, Dr Strange said:
  • fixed a visual bug due to which the amount of Seeker’s health displayed incorrectly; 

This still working, bug backs again

Better remove that talent thanks, you can make happy a lot of players

11 minutes ago, Invorial said:

This still working, bug backs again

Better remove that talent thanks, you can make happy a lot of players

Have you tried to update your game client? 

• Akasha unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, Invorial said:

but still working

Mine still 11.0.0 and still working it, but the game was updated automatically since that reset done, Idk why still 11.0.0. Android device

Man honestly I wish to see returns of villains such as Volcano. I can probably write up a short story but I doubt it would be that good

57 minutes ago, Babocool said:

How can lvl 25-26 and 29 be in 23-24 arena ranks @Nolan? I believe its a bug.

Eu-Emerald Ser
ver

IMG_0131.thumb.png.f8182710537bf700532ea699136928cb.pngIMG_0130.thumb.png.027a05f020b87674268ae564f756125c.png

Maybe they just leveled up lol

Hello,

One more request/Suggetion.

Emoticons are introduced every single battlepass but it's too hard to find and use them quickly.Cant we use a way where direct click,have a scroll down based Area with All emotes,so emots are easy to find and use. I have like 25 smily sets on my char and to use one is just kind of pain as it is so hard to find.