accidental clicking on miracle coins

JayTheTank

Ok so now you can turn off pop up messages. I would really like the miracle coin pop up to turn off. Sometimes on a phone you are touching the screen when they pop up. I have bought many pots I didn't need. This is a complete waste of money. Why is there no warning message? There's a warning message for logging offline, and about every other little thing. I know many players have the same problem. Why hasn't this been fixed? When I activate a quest or die, I do not need to know that unity pots/glad pots/ damage spheres can help me. This seems to be a big problem, thanks!

A Confirmation "yes" or "no" button after selection would help a lot with mshop pop-ups.

Even with amplifications when you hit the non secured amplification button ( happens when you run out of signs ).

It really a big problem. Many times it happen with me in market trade and miracle shop... And a friend lose a provocators cbow why forgot put sign. It really need a confirmation msg like "Will really try amp without sign?" (after he lose other trying put +1, he dont have luck...)