ELFs VS MCs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jigsaw-PZ

VAMPPIRE!! This heroic being seeing the error of his ways, SEEING HOW THE EVIL HAS TAINTED THE WORLD!! Forced his way through the war, slashing his former allies, seeing the sight of garran in the distance he lunges for the Warspear, grips it with his hand "The power, The overwhelming, incomprehensible power" fills his every being. He pulles the spear from its position, its power distroying the very ground he stands on, the world is trembling with fear of this entity, creatures great and small bow down to his might. He turns toward the enemy "GARRAN!!!!, TODAY YOU.... WILL...... DIE!!!" Vamppire forces his hand toward the heavies, pulls the spear back! "I shall destroy all sins!!!", he unleashes its holy power. straight to his enemies.  The spear flashes through arenar, splitting the very oceans and continents in front of, it pierces through the heart of garran and destroyes his existence! His past, his history.. His present his future and all he created.. Cease  to exist.

Today, he has canceled the apocalypses!

k, u can close the topic, ty my fellow allies. your faces will not be forgotten!

VAMPPIRE!! This heroic being seeing the error of his ways, SEEING HOW THE EVIL HAS TAINTED THE WORLD!! Forced his way through the war, slashing his former allies, seeing the sight of garran in the distance he lunges for the Warspear, grips it with his hand "The power, The overwhelming, Uncompromisable power" fills his every being. He pulles the spear from its position, its power distroying the very ground he stands on, the world is trembling with fear of this entity, creatures great and small bow down to his might. He turns toward the enemy "GARRAN!!!!, TODAY YOU.... WILL...... DIE!!!" Vamppire forces his hand toward the heavies, pulls the spear back! "I shall destroy all sins!!!", he unleashes its holy power. straight to his enemies.  The spear flashes through arenar, splitting the very oceans and continents in front of, it pierces through the heart of garran and destroyes his existence!

Today, he has canceled the apocalypses!

k, u can close the topic, ty my fellow allies. your faces will not be forgotten!

Great story! Sadly that i canceled apocalypses :D

YES YES YES...... BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP. THE WAR IS OVER FOLKS THE ELVES HAVE CLENCHED VICTORY!!!!!

Wews, awesome!

...and so this topic started to slowly fall into oblivion.

Ya i was hoping it would instantly close, to add that mysterious, fast end feel to it :[..... Aaany way, any one know any good stories to pass the time?..........?

Attention heroes of arenar, the war is over. The Elves and Chosen have taken victory, destruction comes to all those who worship evil!

LOL.... :D  :facepalm:  we are not playing evil on purpose  :facepalm:  we play to make balance !!!!!!!!  8)

LOL.... :D  :facepalm:  we are not playing evil on purpose  :facepalm:  we play to make balance !!!!!!!!  8)

i guess i shouldn't have deleted the rules of the topic lol... I was getting excited :[ the rules of the topic said you could switch sides at any time, so playing either elf or mc in game had nothing to do with it.

any way,why u only joining the topic now? Maybe if you had joined the topic earlier the first post would say something different, ay? And why would you play a certain side just to maintain the balance? Is it your duty? You baffle me sir.