Polish section moderator

Santorrr

Hey aigrind!

We (polish players) dont have mod at our forum section. Guwer is inactive user. Last time when he visited forum was 23th june. Guwer is inactive in game too. SoO we have 'ghost moderator' and need new one. :snorlax: :snorlax:

They Removed Azebu idk why but this is an old matter can non polish become mods on polish  :crazy: ? i want too

I can be a moderator too.

I think I did great last time. Polish section needs a strong leader in this time of crisis.

Azebu can be too. Whatever, we just need active moderator ;)

And it shouldn't be someone like you. Not one who makes a stupid joke that could have ruined to whole game.

And it shouldn't be someone like you. Not one who makes a stupid joke that could have ruined to whole game.

You what.

That was a good joke I gotta admit. The joke was good, and I don't think anyone really fell for it - if something is off, check who made the post.

Now, the "could ruin entire game" is bullshit and you're saying this to suck up to devs. If you heard Warspear is dying, you would keep checking forums until they go down. Same with game - you'd keep playing until servers are up.

Get that stick out of your ass.