About bladedancers new skills

i was curious about the new skills of bd .

(1) wht is the stun rate or an approximation of stun rate of bds manual rush on lvl 1/4,2/4,3/4,4/4

(2) how much damage does the shield of bd consume at lvl 1/4,2/4,3/4,4/4 with 4k physical damage and 4k magical damage (reaction on both damages )

(3) whts d damage of sonic boom at lvl 1/4,2/4,3/4/4 with 400 physical damage .

It wud be great if u can show me the calculations

. Last but not the least wht skill build u wud sugest for a lvl 22 bd for pvp wid daggers .

I think with your defence 1/4 shield consumes like 400-500 dmg

Sonic Skill does 700+ dmg at 2/4 dont know how much it will with your attack power

And for skill build for pvp id say max stuns and flash strike, shield at 1 lvl should be enough and sonic at 1 lvl deals good dmg so you will have that extra damage from the sonic skill which also hits many targets

And sap weakens target for atleast 3 hits at 1 lvl so it should be enough

You could put last 2 points on sonic to make it 3/4 or upgrade shield or sap to 3...

Btw thats a nice power for a daggers user i love daggers cause of high speed and with high critical you hit hard and fast while the enemy is stunned from ham and rush :blush:

I think with your defence 1/4 shield consumes like 400-500 dmg

Sonic Skill does 700  dmg at 2/4 dont know how much it will with your attack power

And for skill build for pvp id say max stuns and flash strike, shield at 1 lvl should be enough and sonic at 1 lvl deals good dmg so you will have that extra damage from the sonic skill which also hits many targets

And sap weakens target for atleast 3 hits at 1 lvl so it should be enough

You could put last 2 points on sonic to make it 3/4 or upgrade shield or sap to 3...

Btw thats a nice power for a daggers user i love daggers cause of high speed and with high critical you hit hard and fast while the enemy is stunned from ham and rush :blush:

thank you for the advice i think i am gonna apply it :P . And daggers are too fast :P and nice dps too