Barbarian 4.2 (only for barbar player)

MR X

Your oponion...(only barbarian's player)

1. What do you think abt barbarian in this update?

2. Pros and cons in this update?

3. Reason play barbarian?

4. Skill build...PvP/Arena/War or PvE (by lvl per level)

5. Focus stat (Accurancy, dodge, etc)?

6. Oponion about skill barbar(base and expert)?

7. What do you think/your suggestion about next skill for barbarian...?

1. I think the barbarian is kinda decent, but still lack control and AoE. Combat Fury was a great upswing, I maxed it and heal abt 975, and it also increases my dmg with 15% for 15 seconds and that's great. But Shield Strike, for 1h only? I see where they are going, but giving out these kind of "forced mode" skills when other classes can still use all their skills, isn't that good I think.

In pvp: I think the barb is ok, but it's frustrating too play when you got so few dmg and control skills. You become weak.

In pve: The barb is a good tank in lab, and the heal helps alot in all scenarios. Now I can even solo sea monster without pots or minions. (Haven't had the time to try harder ones).

2. +Can take lots and lots of damage

+Can still deal a good amount of damage

-Lack of control skills

-Lack of AoE. Crying and screaming in public doesn't count.

-Can take and deal good damage

Pretty much as simple as that.

4. As long as you don't try to become the ultimate tank, there is only one skill build to use. I will only give it at lvl 22 bcaz I am lazy.

If you want to tank instead, you move skill points from chop,charge and strong blow to roar. But well, roar doesn't even make that big of a difference.

5. Too lazy.

6. Too lazy. Let me suggest the skill already!

7. I think of something like this:

Ground Strike: You hit the ground with your weapon, causing a small earthquake that hit's all enemies in a 3x5 area in front of you. The spikes silences and disables their ability to walk for a short duration. There is also a small chance that the spikes knock em back 1 yard.

That would be cool, and useful. And pretty balanced too.

7. I think of something like this:

Ground Strike: You hit the ground with your weapon, causing a small earthquake that hit's all enemies in a 3x5 area in front of you. The spikes silences and disables their ability to walk for a short duration. There is also a small chance that the spikes knock em back 1 yard.

That would be cool, and useful. And pretty balanced too.

bro in your skill suggest u forget to add this skill ll have 100% chance, deal 2k dmg stun for 5 sec , cause fear effect and barb can't be targeted for some time after use this skI'll  and have chance to insta kill and opponent (deadly hit)

*z*

bro in your skill suggest u forget to add this skill ll have 100% chance, deal 2k dmg stun for 5 sec , cause fear effect and barb can't be targeted for some time after use this skI'll  and have chance to insta kill and opponent (deadly hit)

*z*

Are you saying that what I suggested is op? Duration would be low and cd would be high.

*z*

:rofl: lol i love this one

• 2 weeks later...

6. Barb got 2 taunts.....in places like swamps....while killing a particular mob...if i use roar(wich should lessen incoming damage), it taunts eveey other mob in d vicinity.

6. Barb got 2 taunts.....in places like swamps....while killing a particular mob...if i use roar(wich should lessen incoming damage), it taunts eveey other mob in d vicinity.

Roar taunt tottaly just call monster and there is no taunt's icon in mob...Not as warcry, they hv icon.

how with "warcry" ? hahaha warcry is badass taunt ever. Developer never fix this one. Seem they hate barbar.

I feel barbarian fight with hand without skill n weapon. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Could do a skill in which the barbarian remains immune to any ability to hold the player of any opponent for a certain time? I mean, immune to all stuns for a certain period of time? :blush:

Barbarian totally dead,,,, no more 'em talk anything abt barbar on this section ("Barbarian") :facepalm:

Barbs have been dead for a long time, probably because it's not that interesting to talk about.

Everyone had their mainstream idea on a build etc so it's unlikely to put up a discussion regarding skills.