Sentinels are Pamper Players

Kyrai

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

The resistance with more duration of all resistance classes and can't be removed easily because they Rush first and use paralisys at 2 YARDS from enemies?, Anyway many Legion classes can't survive Blade Dancer's combo, but Sentinels don't care.

If you are one who use Spirit of Resistance and walk to enemies you are playing bad Blade Dancer.

Death Knights Curse dangerous 3x3? @Drakoknight your opinion?

Bruh Warlock is a paper anyway, for Sentinels since years was complain about their Supremacy, and developers added AoE Stun for more survivability ok then why added Templar? Don't you think is time to remove those AoE stun from that old Sentinels Classes? (Paladin / Blade Dancer) they literally no need those skils having a heavy Warlock.

Who have more advantages Melee or Ranged Weapon?

Do you know how hard is open a Path for kill those Dmg burst Rangers?

Moon monster isn't the same thing than Wolves of darkness.

Sentinels damage classes can kill Charmer summons anyway but Legion can't focus a HIGH HP SUMMON.

Druid summon decent and hard to hit

Templar summon same as druid

Beastmaster more HP?

Honestly me arguing about this is useless, just a waste of time. If you guys lose to bladedancer because of resist then I just don't care. Even if they nerf the resist, legion players will always look for some other skill to complain about bd (hamstring, sap, parry, shield) and will continue in this cycle, losing in the same way. resist makes little difference, at least for me, I don't need it much.

If I don't know how to play bd, who will say a chief that doesn't know how to run under resistance buff, or a mc team that doesn't focus on a beastmaker's pet, a lock that doesn't know how to hit and run, are they knowing how to play? Or is it all class imbalance fault too? Developers can't fix player skill issue, and they can't fix an "unbalanced" class for players who don't know how to play against it. Even if they nerf ranger or templar damage, or nerf templar, druid, paladin stuns, or nerf heal those classes, the gameplay of those classes and strategies won't change, and if legion players don't learn to play against they will continue to lose, lose and lose.

So it's a waste of time to discuss here how your "Legionary Class Name" easily dies to "Sentinel Class Name", or how "Sentinel Skill Name" is much stronger than "Legionary Skill Name" , all this doesn't mean anything because it doesn't show that the class is really unbalanced, it just shows that it has advantages against other classes, but don't show if it is really very strong and doesn't have any weaknesses or weak points, to have a reason to nerf it, so in the meantime, I don't need to say anything else. Anyway, good luck with your game.

Developers probably spend most of their time creating stuff on the Sentinel side. They are not and have never been transparent about how they create abilities, new classes, or "balance" the game, so why not finally change the name of the game to Elfspear to help new players not suffer and spend time and money on a stranded side.

42 minutes ago, Eofortun said:

Developers probably spend most of their time creating stuff on the Sentinel side. They are not and have never been transparent about how they create abilities, new classes, or "balance" the game, so why not finally change the name of the game to Elfspear to help new players not suffer and spend time and money on a stranded side.

Proof? 

23 hours ago, Fabr said:

resist makes little difference, at least for me, I don't need it much.

True, there is also the ranged-root-bleeding-silence skill that if you get caught by it, you're pretty much dead

Oh, and guess what? You can't stay away from the BD so he "just isn't in the range for using Hamstring", since he also has a movement skill to get closer to you and give you a hug :ah:

But sorry if my character doesn't have 3 AoE debuff skills to cancel Spirit of Resistance, 1 Resist to cancel Hamstring or 1 Stun to finally have a chance against the BD, i guess that's just "skill issue" 

11 hours ago, mari setogaya said:

Proof? 

Spend your time in the game, play for five years and see how things are, how the sentinel classes are always privileged, as on most servers the ones who maintain the superiority and the most are the Sentinels. The worst blind is the one who doesn't want to see.

4 hours ago, Eofortun said:

Spend your time in the game, play for five years and see how things are, how the sentinel classes are always privileged, as on most servers the ones who maintain the superiority and the most are the Sentinels. The worst blind is the one who doesn't want to see.

I've played 8  almost 9 years.... 

And it is a lie, There is no superiority in the sentinels, I do not know which server you play Or how long you've played, but at least in EU emerald, unfortunately only one guild dominates over all (includes sentinel guilds) And it wasn't always like that, previously mc guild dominated , And it has nothing to do with the supposed balance, or "because the sentinels have everything better" Right now the legion could dominate the entire server without problems. 

nobody does anything to change it, the same elf guild has a mc guild... and this is why always wars is win/lose, 

Just enjoy the game dude 

17 hours ago, Eofortun said:

This makes sense, because charmers talents are shitty as hell, while seeker can get major damage boost literary from nothing

43 minutes ago, mari setogaya said:

And it is a lie, There is no superiority in the sentinels, I do not know which server you play Or how long you've played, but at least in EU emerald, unfortunately only one guild dominates over all (includes sentinel guilds) And it wasn't always like that, previously mc guild dominated , And it has nothing to do with the supposed balance, or "because the sentinels have everything better" Right now the legion could dominate the entire server without problems. 

nobody does anything to change it, the same elf guild has a mc guild... and this is why always wars is win/lose, 

Just enjoy the game dude 

Check the other servers, ask to the players and get out of your bubble, and u will see. I don't gain anything wasting my time here "lying" about a thing that i see and talk about some much time. There are injustice.

2 hours ago, Eofortun said:

Check the other servers, ask to the players and get out of your bubble, and u will see. I don't gain anything wasting my time here "lying" about a thing that i see and talk about some much time. There are injustice.

Lets imagine,  the gm decide to give a skill that deals the same periodic dmg to both sides, 

To elfs: a buff bcuz they 're stronger and  they' re a lot and blah blah

To mcs: a nerf bcuz we're low ppl and bcuz its a shitty skill and nobody gonna use that and blah blah

You understand now? 

Everything is nerf for mc, despite being the same, And this is not the game's fault that new players choose elf over mc.

I remember someone saying it's because "the elf faction appears first when creating a character"  lmfaooo

The solution is not nerfing/ buffing X side. 

Tell me, how would you solve this? 

24 минуты назад, mari setogaya сказал:

Tell me, how would you solve this? 

24 минуты назад, mari setogaya сказал:

"the elf faction appears first when creating a character"  lmfaooo

50/50 appearing faction chance. Every second player will see a mcs faction.

And, of course, we need buff mcs.:true_story1:

4 часа назад, Regis сказал:

because charmers talents are shitty as hell

YeS! Charmers argo-talent is ultra-cringy:okay:

Edited by Maid

53 minutes ago, Maid said:

50/50 appearing faction chance. Every second player will see a mcs faction.

To say that they are first in the sight of new players, is the literally the stupidest reason to complain about the game.

3 hours ago, mari setogaya said:

Lets imagine,  the gm decide to give a skill that deals the same periodic dmg to both sides, 

To elfs: a buff bcuz they 're stronger and  they' re a lot and blah blah

To mcs: a nerf bcuz we're low ppl and bcuz its a shitty skill and nobody gonna use that and blah blah

You understand now? 

It's a more complex than that lol

8 hours ago, Khrone said:

It's a more complex than that lol

You think it is but it's really not. Last skill balancing (not new talents, but old skills) seeker got their dmg cut down by 20 something %. And rogues finally got Frenzy reworked to give critical damage but because it wasn't as good as seekers they cried about it anyway.

On 9/28/2022 at 10:11 PM, Fabr said:

Honestly me arguing about this is useless, just a waste of time. If you guys lose to bladedancer because of resist then I just don't care. Even if they nerf the resist, legion players will always look for some other skill to complain about bd (hamstring, sap, parry, shield) and will continue in this cycle, losing in the same way. resist makes little difference, at least for me, I don't need it much.

Little difference? :troll_face1:

Ok Blade Dancer have shield no complain about BD's shield skill is nice, so block Paladins/Templar/Priest shield on allies because is unnecesary skill, only save players everytime

Many Sentinels have shield so why support shield on allies? developers creativity is based only on shields for elves, I want Warlock with shield (eww cringe) :troll_face1: add shield to Barb.

On 9/28/2022 at 10:11 PM, Fabr said:

If I don't know how to play bd, who will say a chief that doesn't know how to run under resistance buff, or a mc team that doesn't focus on a beastmaker's pet, a lock that doesn't know how to hit and run, are they knowing how to play? Or is it all class imbalance fault too? Developers can't fix player skill issue, and they can't fix an "unbalanced" class for players who don't know how to play against it. Even if they nerf ranger or templar damage, or nerf templar, druid, paladin stuns, or nerf heal those classes, the gameplay of those classes and strategies won't change, and if legion players don't learn to play against they will continue to lose, lose and lose.

Legion party group: All focus Beastmaster!
*BM use tree*

Legion party group:; all focus Templar!

*Templar use Mantra*

Legion party group: all focus Pala!

*Pala use Shield on ally for emergency*

Legion party group: ... focus seeker?
*Seeker with damage reduction+resilience pvp and appears with paladin's Shield*

Legion party group; ok.. smash Ranger?

*Ranger keep distance intouchable cause of Paladin's fetters and Templar's Reverse flow*

Legion party group: any options? druid?
*Druid used Patronage and Forest song*
Legion party group: keep trying?
Ramdom dude: Bro everyone died Blade Dancer and Mage still alive :troll_face1:

Legion classes is useless bro especially DK, we dont care if they are full stun. Anyway is one of the worst classes of this game.

Our stuns is always 1 target or removal stuns, and sentinels best skills inclusive Warden stun 100%

Our 1 target stun can be 100%?

well no because this is Elfspear

Why Sentinels AoE stuns are 100%? who have more disavantage? 1 target or AoE targets?

Read all skill guides first bro  and see arenas Sentinels only win cause of max all AoE Stuns and survivability stats or damage stats

15 hours ago, mari setogaya said:

I remember someone saying it's because "the elf faction appears first when creating a character"  lmfaooo

My first char was a Paladin because idk how to select character in that time :troll_face1:

Now see now selection faction is ramdom lmaoooo, I think... anyway :i_know_what_you_did_there:

14 hours ago, Maid said:

YeS! Charmers argo-talent is ultra-cringy:okay:

Embrace of Darkness talent is the best of all those others :no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 9/29/2022 at 9:06 PM, Eofortun said:

yes

5 hours ago, Raislin said:

You think it is but it's really not. Last skill balancing (not new talents, but old skills) seeker got their dmg cut down by 20 something %. And rogues finally got Frenzy reworked to give critical damage but because it wasn't as good as seekers they cried about it anyway.

Interesting what you called "cry" i call seek for balance, one question who side you play, MC or Elf side?

off course i know the answer...

3 hours ago, Eofortun said:

Interesting what you called "cry" i call seek for balance, one question who side you play, MC or Elf side?

off course i know the answer...

You don't, I play both. People need to stop making assumptions based on short messages that do not represent that players view entirely.

Asking for exactly the same skill for another class just dilutes both of the classes identities. And makes them feel the same. Instead of flat critical dmg % they could have made it similar to Rangers bitterness in the way that it gets stacks. Make it give 3% skill critical damage instead of 18/20/whatever it is currently would have made high cooldown build viable while also having similar damage output as other dmg classes by using axes and spamming skills instead of daggers/swords and afk autoing like seeker does at the moment.

Now I do main seeker but that's besides the point. I have more +10 characters on legion than I do on sentinels.

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

You don't, I play both. People need to stop making assumptions based on short messages that do not represent that players view entirely.

Asking for exactly the same skill for another class just dilutes both of the classes identities. And makes them feel the same. Instead of flat critical dmg % they could have made it similar to Rangers bitterness in the way that it gets stacks. Make it give 3% skill critical damage instead of 18/20/whatever it is currently would have made high cooldown build viable while also having similar damage output as other dmg classes by using axes and spamming skills instead of daggers/swords and afk autoing like seeker does at the moment.

Now I do main seeker but that's besides the point. I have more +10 characters on legion than I do on sentinels.

I also played on both sides, but

Apparently, more than balance, they want everything to be the same, exact copies on both sides. 

Imagine using "you are elf" "you only play on elf side" "elfspear" in a derogatory way, for not agreeing with them :fuck_that:

They like to assume wrongly, 

And if we assume that they are new players? Xd

On 9/30/2022 at 2:16 PM, mari setogaya said:

Just enjoy the game dude 

The number of players and the activity says a lot, the complain of Legion classes and the absurd complain from Sentinels in forum says a lot.

Sentinels says: bro.. If developers nerf bd resistance it became useless.

Look Rogues, who are the responsibles of nerf dodge parameter?

Or Look Barbarian before Stone Skin was better than now.

Another example complain about Warlocks and developers pamper Sentinels to give AoE stuns to different characters in Sentinels side for counter them.

Now developers released Templar an hybrid unit of AoE stuns nice

Now beastmaster released with 1 stun, and developers took a lot of time to give Chieftains 1 stun but with 1 combo skill, in that combo duration is many oportunity i enemies easy win

Now chief and Beastmaster 1 stun nice, but Bm is AoE stun, lmaooo

And look bm can use a strong summon with many Iceberg relics and Chieftains??

Look this too: Legion class need use defensive parameters like block, parry, dodge to survive, and Sentinels the same and Shield skills.

Another for Charmer is more easy detect a Rogue at time than a fast Seeker

Be reasonable, Blade Dancer need resistance with no removable stuns?

Rogue is a damage character without damage buffs like penetration only have CD and speed attack, Blade Dancer have everthing for PvP

Look this too

Rogue critical hit 

Hunter critical hit

Reaper critical hit

That parameter works for PvP?

We Legion classes are for PvE situations for 1 target only.

I know one thing, this a friend learned to me

"Warspear never is going to get a balance because developers can't balance PvE and PvP"

Edited by Kyrai

25 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

The number of players and the activity says a lot, the complain of Legion classes and the absurd complain from Sentinels in forum says a lot.

Sentinels says: bro.. If developers nerf bd resistance it became useless.

Look Rogues, who are the responsibles of nerf dodge parameter?

Or Look Barbarian before Stone Skin was better than now.

Another example complain about Warlocks and developers pamper Sentinels to give AoE stuns to different characters in Sentinels side for counter them.

Now developers released Templar an hybrid unit of AoE stuns nice

Now beastmaster released with 1 stun, and developers took a lot of time to give Chieftains 1 stun but with 1 combo skill, in that combo duration is many oportunity i enemies easy win

Now chief and Beastmaster 1 stun nice, but Bm is AoE stun, lmaooo

And look bm can use a strong summon with many Iceberg relics and Chieftains??

Look this too: Legion class need use defensive parameters like block, parry, dodge to survive, and Sentinels the same and Shield skills.

Another for Charmer is more easy detect a Rogue at time than a fast Seeker

Be reasonable, Blade Dancer need resistance with no removable stuns?

Rogue is a damage character without damage buffs like penetration only have CD and speed attack, Blade Dancer have everthing for PvP

Look this too

Rogue critical hit 

Hunter critical hit

Reaper critical hit

That parameter works for PvP?

We Legion classes are for PvE situations for 1 target only.

I know one thing, this a friend learned to me

"Warspear never is going to get a balance because developers can't balance PvE and PvP"

Absolutely yes. 

Nerf bd resist and so many legion players will be happy. Though if Reaper gets a power of blades skill that would be great tbh and reasonably both sides would be equal 

Look the spring raid bosses it was a disaster, all hard work was useless including our Chieftains, all damage classes got smashed by Charmers in EU.

But developers fixed something without explications about charmer... And people in my server is thinking the relic still workable?

Anyway we won with hunters is decent

But developers think all damage classes are balanced in skills, absolutely no.

4 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Absolutely yes. 

Nerf bd resist and so many legion players will be happy. Though if Reaper gets a power of blades skill that would be great tbh and reasonably both sides would be equal 

Well I mean another mechanic something like Reaper resist, that is the best mechanic of resistance

3 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Look the spring raid bosses it was a disaster, all hard work was useless including our Chieftains, all damage classes got smashed by Charmers in EU.

But developers fixed something without explications about charmer... And people in my server is thinking the relic still workable?

Anyway we won with hunters is decent

But developers think all damage classes are balanced in skills, absolutely no.

Well I mean another mechanic something like Reaper resist, that is the best mechanic of resistance

Reapers demon mode should be easier to get as it seems very few can use it in pvp and the demon mode should come with resist as a passive. Possibly 3 resist stack 

I don't care what elves gonna say, the fact you are blind is not my problem.

There are millions of games out there. I swear those are not as bad as this game. YEARS AFTER YEARS, where the hell is the balance?

On 10/2/2022 at 3:25 AM, Kyrai said:

usually you either need to go deep on pvp or pve, going on both adds an big risk for pvp to be completely trown off (its already, stun meta is extremely dumb in my opinion) and going all on pvp can make pve an hell to handle since the changes can affect how people run dungeons or make it feel still unbalanced because classes get nerfed in a way to tweak sligthly the pvp but that then massively affect the pve experience, for short i dont expect this game to ever be balanced

5 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

where the hell is the balance?

ur dreams... maybe

12 minutes ago, lore said:

usually you either need to go deep on pvp or pve, going on both adds an big risk for pvp to be completely trown off (its already, stun meta is extremely dumb in my opinion) and going all on pvp can make pve an hell to handle since the changes can affect how people run dungeons or make it feel still unbalanced because classes get nerfed in a way to tweak sligthly the pvp but that then massively affect the pve experience, for short i dont expect this game to ever be balanced

ur dreams... maybe

I agree. Some games has ok pvp and pve but they also don't use pvp gear like Warspear.  

If it wasn't for the fact so many has it I would just say remove pvp equipment and just stick with pve gear for pvp 

6 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I agree. Some games has ok pvp and pve but they also don't use pvp gear like Warspear.  

If it wasn't for the fact so many has it I would just say remove pvp equipment and just stick with pve gear for pvp 

Do you really think AIGRIND would lose the chance to sell AP potions lol

Edited by Khrone

4 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Do you really think AIGRIND would lose the chance to sell AP potions lol

It's the other way around. Ppl used to use arena weapons for pve but then they came out with ferocity. 

9 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

I don't care what elves gonna say, the fact you are blind is not my problem.

There are millions of games out there. I swear those are not as bad as this game. YEARS AFTER YEARS, where the hell is the balance?

If your balance It's about only on  nerfing elfs and buffing mc, keep looking for it dude. :i_know_what_you_did_there:

You contradict yourself

1 hour ago, mari setogaya said:

If your balance It's about only on  nerfing elfs and buffing mc, keep looking for it dude. :i_know_what_you_did_there:

You contradict yourself

Contradict? Hmm, show me the best dps in this game, the best tank, the best aoe stunner. HMMM, i can't seem to find them in my side. It isn't always about pvp somehow, I also dislike the fact that pvp and pve is so mixed up that it messes up the game.

47 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

the best aoe stunner. HMMM, i can't seem to find them in my side.

warlock

Edited by Fabr

3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

You can walk around it so no 

And you cant walk around flow? Templar is what I assume we are talking about.

Also barbarians are best tank for pvp. And i'd take a barb for pve over warden any day.

The only thing in this game you'd ever need tanks for is orcinus these days if you are anywhere close to +10s.

8 hours ago, Raislin said:

And you cant walk around flow? Templar is what I assume we are talking about.

Also barbarians are best tank for pvp. And i'd take a barb for pve over warden any day.

The only thing in this game you'd ever need tanks for is orcinus these days if you are anywhere close to +10s.

Which one is flow again? 

Wardens are absolute units and their damage should be nerfed considering their tankiness 

Aigrind needs to make tanks great again  :barbarian:

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Which one is flow again? 

Wardens are absolute units and their damage should be nerfed considering their tankiness 

Warden is a tank and damage at same time now doesn't have sense

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Which one is flow again? 

Temps aoe stun.

Wardens can tank yes. But if you don't stack block by going 2x block spring shield or block rings and get to ~20% block you still die really fast if you get even a bit unlucky. Not to mention you will do small pp dmg. Source: I was gearing a more offensive oriented warden 2-3 months back. Going dmg accessories and arena shield so I ended up at around 11-13% block and like 30% resilience due to using merman armors. If you get blocks on block heal cooldown its all good but if you get even a bit unlucky you just die really fast. Against popular belief that exists in these topics, it's not like legion doesn't have +10 characters demanding arena. Even with that build I felt like I was still doing kind of crappy damage against everything that's not a cloth armor class. Mostly because if power steal gets resisted you don't get the buff either. Barbarians are way better tanks in pvp simply due to stone skin being semi permanent due to its natural regeneration and block/parry generating it. Not to mention much better stuns and self buffs that don't need anything to actually trigger. If any tank needs a damage nerf its barbarians. There is only like 2 or 3 great pvp wardens in entire EU server and it's not like people haven't tried it. 

21 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Contradict? Hmm, show me the best dps in this game, the best tank, the best aoe stunner. HMMM, i can't seem to find them in my side. It isn't always about pvp somehow, I also dislike the fact that pvp and pve is so mixed up that it messes up the game.

There is no better tank, dps, aoe "stunner" in the game. It all depends on how you build the character, 

None of them starts out being the best in their role, 

Now, everyone with mm gear obviously  will do its role x10 times better, There is no doubt about that.

I don't want to sound very rude, but you just complain about how bad your class is, when it's not true.

If you think it's so bad, why are you still playing it? :suspicious1:

2 hours ago, mari setogaya said:

There is no better tank, dps, aoe "stunner" in the game. It all depends on how you build the character

this comment has the same vibe as "your future only depends on you, you just need to work hard" 💀

2 hours ago, mari setogaya said:

There is no better tank, dps, aoe "stunner" in the game. It all depends on how you build the character, 

None of them starts out being the best in their role, 

Now, everyone with mm gear obviously  will do its role x10 times better, There is no doubt about that.

I don't want to sound very rude, but you just complain about how bad your class is, when it's not true.

If you think it's so bad, why are you still playing it? :suspicious1:

why is there 2 sides?

5 hours ago, Khrone said:

this comment has the same vibe as "your future only depends on you, you just need to work hard" 💀

I also hate that phrase, and it's not like they made it easy for you lol

5 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

why is there 2 sides?

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

The forum content is the best way to understand this issue simply. If the skills of the elves were bad, they would come to the forum every day and cry. To be honest, you shouldn't argue with long-eared elves on our server because they have no logic:coolstory2:

Spoiler

they are  a button short

• 4 weeks later...

Is their any end solution for this ?

i mean it’s annoying to play your favorite class but u cant enjoy it because of the endless stunning of Sentinals

also this beastmaster class need nerf for real u fight 2 players not one and when he about to die he just became a tree and boom full hp again !!!!

and the seekers massive damage!!

rangers over range of attacks ?

BD resistance make him 1000% immune to any stun to kill you 

druids perama stun 

mages literally dont die ?

templer vortex skill has no cd he just keep fly u over the map endlessly!!

whats next ? Priest use shadow clone jutsu for multi heal ??? 
god make some fix this so annoying 

people selling their accounts in the legion side now to join elf side 

what do u want to gain from making players hate the legion side this much