• Many Relics.
  • Best talents.
  • PvE PvP GvG.
  • Development.
  • Supremacy.

We are tired of all of them!

Are PAMPERS!

***Stop developers!***

Many character from Legion needs reworks!

And Sentinels need FIXES!

They destroyed our Necromancers, Warlocks Rogues, Death Knights, Shamans, Barbarians.

And want destroy our Chieftains, Charmers!?

Oh Hunter have low Range attack, why Rangers needs more yards in their skills?

22 минуты назад, Kyrai сказал:

And want destroy our Chieftains, Charmers!?

Charmers are stillborn btw.

23 минуты назад, Kyrai сказал:

Oh Hunter have low Range attack, why Rangers needs more yards in their skills?

Because Elfspear:troll_face1:

also the broken things are books and not classes

how can i kill full buffed shaman with books? Hunters? they can permastun Barbar? milion stuns and by the time i can move im already dead. Dk? same silence. Warlock? i don't think i need to explain. Charmers? get 2 set piece of merman and you basically immortal and don't let me even start about Rogues ... 4 yard stun? with healing and unbelievable dodges? have you ever tried to kill it?

by this I don't disagree what's said above about sentinels but the same what you said apply for legion side

Edited by noro5825

4 hours ago, noro5825 said:

also the broken things are books and not classes

how can i kill full buffed shaman with books? Hunters? they can permastun Barbar? milion stuns and by the time i can move im already dead. Dk? same silence. Warlock? i don't think i need to explain. Charmers? get 2 set piece of merman and you basically immortal and don't let me even start about Rogues ... 4 yard stun? with healing and unbelievable dodges? have you ever tried to kill it?

by this I don't disagree what's said above about sentinels but the same what you said apply for legion side

You don't know how works their stuns and mechanics.

Rogue always is smashed by Sentinels isn't full Dodge anymore cause lacks of stats. If they builds dodge can't Vampirism, and Kick in the back is only 1 target. Is melee character without resistance, so always suffer of control skills. In PvP full developed Dodging/Reflexes skills they can't do stuns and can't do heal.

In conclusion Rogue Stun (PvP) or Rogue Dodge (PvE) you can't fusionate both in a complain.

Flurry is 80% probability stun when it should be 100% because can be blocked, dodged and resisted so the probability is decreased.

Warlock same problem worst than Rogue, developers created Templar based on them but look the massiv difference: Templar is Heavy with mermen is annoying for groups, Support healing and Support stun, Block parameter. Warlock only control skill and they can be permastuned, they don't have heavy armor and block parameter. Another character nuked by Rangers/Seekers/Blade Dancers/Mages.

Death Knight ... What is that? why complain about it? Do you know is the worst tank class of this game?. Probably complain about their stun? Exhalation need wait for a succesful hit to work, Sharp Blocked Dodged Resisted same story, Silence only can work 100% using hurricane?, Unfair for Sentinels? CONTROL SKILLS IS ONLY 1 TARGET very different comparating with their counterpart Paladin. Death Knights are in the same powerful control skills like Rogues so they aren't useful, and can be nuked by Rangers/Blade Dancers without problem. They are only decent using mermen armor, anyway you tried make how physical build works? because magical is better for survivability and damage, also with that build can't use block parameter.

Barbarian? Bleeding, burning, poisoning, magic ban skill, how many stacks of Paper Skin? 2? How many they lost being nuked in GvG? Chieftain have a better survivability. Another thing you saw Barbarian using block rings? Wardens always use for exploit passive healing, don't you think is unfair? Who never dies in Inselnort wars / Arenas / GvG now? Barbarian or Warden? Answer is easy.

Shaman absurd complain, only 1 stun for 1 target, different vs Druid (1 single long silence target, AoE stun 100%, 1 combo stun), complain about area skill 1 target Fire Totem? What about Druid minion? Why we can't avoid the Water Elemental? Oh! Permastuned...

Shaman damage reduction is your problem? Shaman need be fast hands for use a combo for survive, any error is die. Druid is more easy playing than all support healing classes.

And never dies, or you forgive patronage?

Hunter I never get fast kill vs them, their skills are low range, Ranger is 6 yards autoattacks and many skills are 5 yards, Hunters still outdated of yards if you want go check their skill. Hunter lack in accuraccy parameter, ranger is full accuraccy never fail hits enemies life depends only on block parameter. Hunter's power depends of Poison periodical damage skill. Ranger in Blessing, Skills, stuns + Trap for beasts talent and LOOK, AoE Damage Bleeding! WOW :0

Ranger need be more better than Hunter?

Charmer powerful cause you die for not kill summons? Your party should be enought for kill summons easily, I don't know something like Blade Dancers, Ranger, Seeker Talented?, In our side we can't try kill Moon monster, because is unkillable and nobody have the enought power for kill it in 1-2 hits, who is better for GvG? Charmer need wait summon, and Beastmaster power can be operative just crossing maps.

Charmer mermen?  You saw in arenas how elves nuke charmer too?

Do you think oppresion is beatiful only vs 1 target?

Oppresion can be failed different vs Templar stuns.

Oppresion is magical damage, very low for physical build.

Dark Aura buff, is a physical damage and works better for magical staff build.

Sentinels only lose battles cause of 2 Wolves of Darkness and we are losing vs Water Elemental, Sand elemental, and Moon monster. Necromancer doesn't help in nothing because those classes can't die.

Sentinels can't complain about us, start complain when Rogues, Necromancers starts win arena vs AOE stun Sentinels.

Do you think Legion is "OP" I go put you a group party of Sentinels:

Templar, Paladin, Druid, Blade Dancer, Beastmaster.

Now your work is choose characters from Legion for win them.

3 часа назад, Kyrai сказал:

Rogue always is smashed by Sentinels isn't full Dodge anymore cause lacks of stats. If they builds dodge can't Vampirism, and Kick in the back is only 1 target. Is melee character without resistance, so always suffer of control skills. In PvP full developed Dodging/Reflexes skills they can't do stuns and can't do heal.

In conclusion Rogue Stun (PvP) or Rogue Dodge (PvE) you can't fusionate both in a complain.

Flurry is 80% probability stun when it should be 100% because can be blocked, dodged and resisted so the probability is decreased.

Warlock same problem worst than Rogue, developers created Templar based on them but look the massiv difference: Templar is Heavy with mermen is annoying for groups, Support healing and Support stun, Block parameter. Warlock only control skill and they can be permastuned, they don't have heavy armor and block parameter. Another character nuked by Rangers/Seekers/Blade Dancers/Mages.

Death Knight ... What is that? why complain about it? Do you know is the worst tank class of this game?. Probably complain about their stun? Exhalation need wait for a succesful hit to work, Sharp Blocked Dodged Resisted same story, Silence only can work 100% using hurricane?, Unfair for Sentinels? CONTROL SKILLS IS ONLY 1 TARGET very different comparating with their counterpart Paladin. Death Knights are in the same powerful control skills like Rogues so they aren't useful, and can be nuked by Rangers/Blade Dancers without problem. They are only decent using mermen armor, anyway you tried make how physical build works? because magical is better for survivability and damage, also with that build can't use block parameter.

Barbarian? Bleeding, burning, poisoning, magic ban skill, how many stacks of Paper Skin? 2? How many they lost being nuked in GvG? Chieftain have a better survivability. Another thing you saw Barbarian using block rings? Wardens always use for exploit passive healing, don't you think is unfair? Who never dies in Inselnort wars / Arenas / GvG now? Barbarian or Warden? Answer is easy.

Shaman absurd complain, only 1 stun for 1 target, different vs Druid (1 single long silence target, AoE stun 100%, 1 combo stun), complain about area skill 1 target Fire Totem? What about Druid minion? Why we can't avoid the Water Elemental? Oh! Permastuned...

Shaman damage reduction is your problem? Shaman need be fast hands for use a combo for survive, any error is die. Druid is more easy playing than all support healing classes.

Hunter I never get fast kill vs them, their skills are low range, Ranger is 6 yards autoattacks and many skills are 5 yards, Hunters still outdated of yards if you want go check their skill. Hunter lack in accuraccy parameter, ranger is full accuraccy never fail hits enemies life depends only on block parameter. Hunter's power depends of Poison periodical damage skill. Ranger in Blessing, Skills, stuns + Trap for beasts talent and LOOK, AoE Damage Bleeding! WOW :0

Charmer powerful cause you die for not kill summons? Your party should be enought for kill summons easily, I don't know something like Blade Dancers, Ranger, Seeker Talented?, In our side we can't try kill Moon monster, because is unkillable and nobody have the enought power for kill it in 1-2 hits, who is better for GvG? Charmer need wait summon, and Beastmaster power can be operative just crossing maps.

Sentinels only lose battles cause of 2 Wolves of Darkness and we are losing vs Water Elemental, Sand elemental, and Moon monster. Necromancer doesn't help in nothing because those classes can't die.

Sentinels can't complain about us, start complain when Rogues, Necromancers starts win arena vs AOE stun Sentinels.

Omg that's the most bazed thing I've read in my life

But 1 moment - Reaper can kill Moon monster IF he deals full cast of damage skills in it.

3 hours ago, Maid said:

Omg that's the most bazed thing I've read in my life

But 1 moment - Reaper can kill Moon monster IF he deals full cast of damage skills in it.

Reaper what we can expect about them, if Legion lacks in support?

How we can help turn Reapers into demons?

When the priority is try kill 1 Sentinel minimum.

We can use Warlocks again for supporting stun, but now for what? Wasting more time in a class what is only useful in GvG?

And Warlock already have very bad reputation.

The demonic form is beatiful yes, but isn't usable in all scennaries.

Resumed Legion is an ornament, a trap for players wich still waiting a decent Sentinel side.

This is the funniest thing I've ever read. Rogue players always want their character to be a god, to always dodge all attacks and cry when someone with good accuracy kills them. Now the kick is a problem because it's only on 1 target, because they can't get in the middle of the enemies and dodge all the attacks:grinning:

Locks are also the same thing, they are always complaining about stuns being resisted, and without them, they would always permastun anyone.

what fun would it be to always be stunned to death? Now for the druids it's always different, because he's always the "full stun" class, whenever they talk about a druid, the resistance ceases to exist and he magically manages to permastun any character in the game.:grinning:

Hunters also with 3 ranged stun, with a silence that lasts a long time, is a bad class simply because their ranger counterpart has more damage, and ignores the fact that ranger ranged stun is a 2 skill combo that can be easily broken in many ways. Now, Hunters have the poison that does high periodic damage and the mark that increases damage, but they just don't care to level them up, and continue to complain that it has less damage than rangers.

Barbarians is ridiculous, they have stone skin constantly regenerating over time, and now regenerates with blocks and parrys, they are full speed, damage, stamina and defense, and that's all with blocking and parrying, and without any skill that reduces your mana . they can put penetration into the rings along with set mermem and have 40%+ penetration + stone skin + block + parry + speed + resistance, and complain because a mage sets them on fire and takes the stone skin from them. Was brb supposed to have no weak points? While warden relies entirely on blocking to heal and fortification to reduce damage, brb heals and reduces damage without relying on blocking and without any mana reduction.

Shaman has a very long and low cooldown stun constantly throwing you away and when you come back he is already full hp, the fire totem does a lot of damage and hits from afar, and with castle pot, he is almost immortal with the totem healing him. The weakness totem is pretty strong too, it reduces penetration by 25%, greatly reducing the damage of elf classes, but again, it's a "i don't care" moment.

:dunno:

Now, the newest complaint of the year, beastmaster, who only has 1 pet and the mcs say he can't kill him. We elves have to suffer to kill 1 damn charmer's dog only for him to call another one seconds later, having to hear that the tiger is unkillable for an entire group, it's ridiculous. Charmer uses heavy equipment with a shield, can summon several pets in a short time, while stupefying you, and even if he dies, the pets keep attacking you. Beastmaster has only 1 stun, has low def, and if the pet dies he has to wait 30sec to use it again, very different from charmer, and yet he is better because the pet follows him in the screens lol:rofl:

They never mention how the rogue's combo is broken, they stun you from afar, stealth with talent greatly increases damage, they easily kill any ranger in 1 combo, and complain that their stuns have chances and that attacks miss, being that the same thing with the elf classes, mainly bladedancer that only has 2 stuns, one of which is supposedly "ranged" but still can be parried, and an area stun that keeps failing because it's only 70% chance, and that can be avoided by simply walking backwards, and, the resist skill, the totem of weakness easily removes the resist buffs. The mcs classes have a lot of area debuffs, and they still have problems removing 2 stacks of resist from the bd.

Mcs are always complaining about the elven classes, but they don't do anything to deal with them, on the contrary, they pretend they don't exist, and skills like dark seal, which reduces healing, and spiritual purification, which removes buffs, they never care to use them as a countermeasure.

1 hour ago, Fabr said:

This is the funniest thing I've ever read. Rogue players always want their character to be a god, to always dodge all attacks and cry when someone with good accuracy kills them. Now the kick is a problem because it's only on 1 target, because they can't get in the middle of the enemies and dodge all the attacks:grinning:

Locks are also the same thing, they are always complaining about stuns being resisted, and without them, they would always permastun anyone.

what fun would it be to always be stunned to death? Now for the druids it's always different, because he's always the "full stun" class, whenever they talk about a druid, the resistance ceases to exist and he magically manages to permastun any character in the game.:grinning:

Hunters also with 3 ranged stun, with a silence that lasts a long time, is a bad class simply because their ranger counterpart has more damage, and ignores the fact that ranger ranged stun is a 2 skill combo that can be easily broken in many ways. Now, Hunters have the poison that does high periodic damage and the mark that increases damage, but they just don't care to level them up, and continue to complain that it has less damage than rangers.

Barbarians is ridiculous, they have stone skin constantly regenerating over time, and now regenerates with blocks and parrys, they are full speed, damage, stamina and defense, and that's all with blocking and parrying, and without any skill that reduces your mana . they can put penetration into the rings along with set mermem and have 40%+ penetration + stone skin + block + parry + speed + resistance, and complain because a mage sets them on fire and takes the stone skin from them. Was brb supposed to have no weak points? While warden relies entirely on blocking to heal and fortification to reduce damage, brb heals and reduces damage without relying on blocking and without any mana reduction.

Shaman has a very long and low cooldown stun constantly throwing you away and when you come back he is already full hp, the fire totem does a lot of damage and hits from afar, and with castle pot, he is almost immortal with the totem healing him. The weakness totem is pretty strong too, it reduces penetration by 25%, greatly reducing the damage of elf classes, but again, it's a "i don't care" moment.

:dunno:

Now, the newest complaint of the year, beastmaster, who only has 1 pet and the mcs say he can't kill him. We elves have to suffer to kill 1 damn charmer's dog only for him to call another one seconds later, having to hear that the tiger is unkillable for an entire group, it's ridiculous. Charmer uses heavy equipment with a shield, can summon several pets in a short time, while stupefying you, and even if he dies, the pets keep attacking you. Beastmaster has only 1 stun, has low def, and if the pet dies he has to wait 30sec to use it again, very different from charmer, and yet he is better because the pet follows him in the screens lol:rofl:

They never mention how the rogue's combo is broken, they stun you from afar, stealth with talent greatly increases damage, they easily kill any ranger in 1 combo, and complain that their stuns have chances and that attacks miss, being that the same thing with the elf classes, mainly bladedancer that only has 2 stuns, one of which is supposedly "ranged" but still can be parried, and an area stun that keeps failing because it's only 70% chance, and that can be avoided by simply walking backwards, and, the resist skill, the totem of weakness easily removes the resist buffs. The mcs classes have a lot of area debuffs, and they still have problems removing 2 stacks of resist from the bd.

Mcs are always complaining about the elven classes, but they don't do anything to deal with them, on the contrary, they pretend they don't exist, and skills like dark seal, which reduces healing, and spiritual purification, which removes buffs, they never care to use them as a countermeasure.

My main issue with elf is the fact that they just have so many resists and high damage in general. 

We mc only really have mediocre debuffs and like 2 dmg and one hybrid dmg class. 

None of our tanks can compare to Warden. I wish dk was tanky enough to be equals but elf would just cry about it. 

Please just let mc have nice things Please 

3 hours ago, Fabr said:

The diference is the Druid is the class with the most healing skills in the game, making it almost impossible to kill, and it also has a pet that attacks while the Druid is stunned, meanwhile, the only healing the Warlock has is Exhaust Life that needs Grimoire 4/4 to be useful, and if its stun fails, it can only turn into a stone, that is the true "Delayed Death" skill since the enemies are just waiting for the skill effect to end to kill the Warlock :grinning: 

3 hours ago, Fabr said:

and skills like dark seal, which reduces healing

What's the point of reducing healing if you're just gonna die anyway

12 hours ago, Kyrai said:

I'm sorry but rogues barbars and death knights are the ones who winning in the arena charmer what kind of bull**** u talking 10k hp charmer with 20% dng reduction with 4k hp bird that by the time u kill it u dead? Druid easy to play? friend of mine let me play on his phone i tried druid and died to everything how is that easy? Lack of aoe stuns? paladins need to upgrade that skill to be even good meanwhile warlock? lvl 1 skills can cause a worse harm than paladin why do you think he is mele?  and u talking about resists should i remind you that resist is god tier saviour and worst nightmare? everything u can resist every stun every silence so stop talking about that.

have you ever tried sentinel characters yourself? i already made 80% up to lvl 30 of them and i know very well that both side have thier to it

and most importantly this is MMO  even when u talking here there are other servers where situation is exactly opposite. 

and if you dying in arena that's not my problem. i die by permastun from legion side so what are you complaining about 

the first one to use stun the RNG of resist that's the part of the game if you don't like it there is this uninstall button. 

1 minute ago, noro5825 said:

and most importantly this is MMO  even when u talking here there are other servers where situation is exactly opposite. 

You mean 1 or 2 russian servers from all the 7 servers we have? If you're considering that, this is just a proof to @Kyrai's argument.

5 minutes ago, noro5825 said:

I'm sorry but rogues barbars and death knights are the ones who winning in the arena charmer what kind of bull**** u talking 10k hp charmer with 20% dng reduction with 4k hp bird that by the time u kill it u dead? Druid easy to play? friend of mine let me play on his phone i tried druid and died to everything how is that easy? Lack of aoe stuns? paladins need to upgrade that skill to be even good meanwhile warlock? lvl 1 skills can cause a worse harm than paladin why do you think he is mele?  and u talking about resists should i remind you that resist is god tier saviour and worst nightmare? everything u can resist every stun every silence so stop talking about that.

have you ever tried sentinel characters yourself? i already made 80% up to lvl 30 of them and i know very well that both side have thier to it

and if you dying in arena that's not my problem. i die by permastun from legion side so what are you complaining about 

the first one to use stun the RNG of resist that's the part of the game if you don't like it there is this uninstall button. 

I want to know what server your on as I can't even step in the arena without dying trying to get arena gear 

51 minutes ago, Khrone said:

You mean 1 or 2 russian servers from all the 7 servers we have? If you're considering that, this is just a proof to @Kyrai's argument.

The number of servers is also not an argument to believe everything the dude says.

It is simply proof that the more players a faction has, the more it will prevail, and not the stupidity that X faction is stronger and everything is their fault. 

You can not force the new players  to choose a faction outside their liking to benefit the "balance"  If that's the way things are, what you want administrators to do? , you ask for something impossible, dude. 

But of course, it is easier to pretend that the game revolves around the sentinels, dont? :i_know_what_you_did_there:

3 hours ago, Khrone said:

What's the point of reducing healing if you're just gonna die anyway

Who upgrade dark seal 4/4 if warlock is busy making a plan for try win?

1 hour ago, mari setogaya said:

The number of servers is also not an argument to believe everything the dude says.

It is simply proof that the more players a faction has, the more it will prevail, and not the stupidity that X faction is stronger and everything is their fault. 

You can not force the new players  to choose a faction outside their liking to benefit the "balance"  If that's the way things are, what you want administrators to do? , you ask for something impossible, dude. 

But of course, it is easier to pretend that the game revolves around the sentinels, dont? :i_know_what_you_did_there:

Ok so who balance the number of players in US or EU?

Why Legion players leave our side for move to elves?

Normal? isn't supossed elves leave their side for move to Legion too?, if we have "THE BEST CHARACTERS" of course.

2 hours ago, noro5825 said:

Here is your 4k HP bird 4/4 and lvl 32 Charmer.

IMG_20220924_001944.jpg.5ea77c9d4cb3af0a6ecd3a51f59517f5.jpg

IMG_20220924_001929.jpg

And your old friend wolf of darkness but you prefer to choose Sentinel side

Your friends in that side can easily kill it, including your Blade Dancer

Edited by Kyrai

7 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Who upgrade dark seal 4/4 if warlock is busy making a plan for try win?

Ok so who balance the number of players in US or EU?

Why Legion players leave our side for move to elves?

Normal? isn't supossed elves leave their side for move to Legion too?, if we have "THE BEST CHARACTERS" of course.

They're supposed to play on legion forever? 

Nor is it an exchange, do not expect that for every legion player who leaves, someone from the opposite faction will enter. 

Attributing the lack of players in X faction to the game itself is stupid. 

And yes, there are servers where the legion prevails, when According to you sentinels are supposed to be the gods of the game.

How do you explain that?. 

Now, in eu emerald, unfortunately there is only one guild that dominates over the others, if they decide that they want legion/sentinels to win the war, they will do it without problems.  And nobody prevents them, because nobody does anything, and everyone are fine with that.

Why?...

as I mentioned before, It's easier to pretend that sentinels are to blame for everything. 

Its not true for example on those 2 ru servers there is few strong guild and on elf side there is not so many so its easier for them to win war and raid bosses so there is huge difference . While other servers who got same amount of active guild on both side doesnt really have chance against those elves . Great example is kingdom from br server . They got war buffs castle and raid bosses books but they cant beat elfs .  

Ppl still complain about lock even after they got huge nerf with their aoe skills. 3 classes are only usable for gvgs and thats shaman that only gives heal then chieftain that only does dmg and lock that only can stun . While on elf side almost all chars apart from seeker and warden can be usefull in gvg .

Also to ppl that say that seeker is weaker than rogue and it shouldmt be nerfed its false . Seeker got way too much power with just 1 talent . Seeker does more dmg. With autoattacks than rogue with skills and they can tank while seeker doesnt have counter for their defansive mechanism rogues got . On my server theres tactic with seeker . Players around him just buff him with all they got and on top of that mage use resist on him and seeker just goes in like kamikaze taking out 2-3 players in few secs and guess what he doesnt die. Never saw such a thing in legion side

image.png.fa57baf85ca5ac1ab3d392f5950bc742.png

Bruuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

Sentinels dominatin hard

Edited by Maid

My personal suggestion about Bd resist shield is make it at most 50% resist cap so basically a coin toss. 

Power of Blades needs a slight nerf to lower the dmg they do. 

Buff most tanks except Warden to make them more viable. 

Add in opt in pvp as to allow lower level players to not get ganked on Irsenlort [both sides I know of has this problem] 

The legions main problem is a lack of players unlike on Sentinels where there is a surplus of players. I would recommend gifts for players such as free costumes or even pots. 

2 hours ago, Maid said:

image.png.fa57baf85ca5ac1ab3d392f5950bc742.png

Bruuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

Sentinels dominatin hard

In EU nobody care war Legion defend only for disturb and Sentinels the same, cause guilds there use war buffs for Mermen Dungeon.

War is outdated since long time. Very bored, should be fun if developers removes Unity Guild skill inside enemy flag.

39 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

My personal suggestion about Bd resist shield is make it at most 50% resist cap so basically a coin toss. 

Or maybe something like:

BD uses skill, immediately gets 3 stacks

3 buffs: 99% Resistance, like we already have

Enemy tries to stun the BD

2 buffs: 66% Resistance

And again

1 buff: 33% Resistance

Buff most tanks except Warden to make them more viable. 

Maybe a increase in shield stats, so DMG dealing characters won't get high damage and high defense.

free costumes

It wouldn't be helpful for new players lol

Edited by Khrone

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

In EU nobody care war Legion defend only for disturb and Sentinels the same, cause guilds there use war buffs for Mermen Dungeon.

War is outdated since long time. Very bored, should be fun if developers removes Unity Guild skill inside enemy flag.

Removing tele will not balance anything . The side which has more population will win the war in that case . War buffs sHud last only few hrs not 24 hrs . 

5 hours ago, vegeta said:

Removing tele will not balance anything . The side which has more population will win the war in that case . War buffs sHud last only few hrs not 24 hrs . 

I know but should be more fun

In my server of course

7 hours ago, Khrone said:

Or maybe something like:

And again

I love it.

19 hours ago, vegeta said:

That's the thing. The buff itself is basically useless in the current "meta" of the game. 

Chests and Arena Points would be alot better rewards instead. Plus it can even be scaled to the amount of flags taken too 

22 hours ago, Khrone said:

Or maybe something like:

And again

I dont think bd is op bcs of resist what makes bd broken is high dmg mixed with high hp and on top of that u add heavy mm . When they use shiled it basiclly becomes heal skill with huge ls. That makes bd unkillable

37 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Chests and Arena Points would be alot better rewards instead. Plus it can even be scaled to the amount of flags taken too 

• Faction wins the War
  • Gets Arena Points 
  • Players buy PvP weapons
  • Go to War with PvP weapons
  • The same faction wins again

That would easily break (even more) the balance of the game.

1 hour ago, Khrone said:
  • Faction wins the War
  • Gets Arena Points 
  • Players buy PvP weapons
  • Go to War with PvP weapons
  • The same faction wins again

That would easily break (even more) the balance of the game.

Then just chests? Gold is borderline useless then cc as a reward? 

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Then just chests? Gold is borderline useless then cc as a reward? 

Gold is also a broken reward, depending on how much.

Remember that gold is the main currency, it makes people level up class talents, T5 talents, buy new skills, equipments... you know, almost everything.

Knowledge could be a possible reward, but if only 1 one faction wins the war everytime (like it already happens), it would make the game balance drop to their side, since: more Knowledge = more Talents = better stats and better/new skill effects.

I honestly can't think of any reward that wouldn't break the game if only 1 faction wins the war everytime.

9 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Gold is also a broken reward, depending on how much.

Remember that gold is the main currency, it makes people level up class talents, T5 talents, buy new skills, equipments... you know, almost everything.

Knowledge could be a possible reward, but if only 1 one faction wins the war everytime (like it already happens), it would make the game balance drop to their side, since: more Knowledge = more Talents = better stats and better/new skill effects.

I honestly can't think of any reward that wouldn't break the game if only 1 faction wins the war everytime.

Crimson Cordium would be a better reward than gold. 

Knowledge is fairly easy to get like how gold is. 

Buffs, chests, and cc would probably be great 

55 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Crimson Cordium would be a better reward than gold. 

Knowledge is fairly easy to get like how gold is. 

Buffs, chests, and cc would probably be great 

CC is useless lol

3 hours ago, Khrone said:

CC is useless lol

You can get some event costumes plus it's better than nothing 

On 9/23/2022 at 5:36 PM, Fabr said:

This is the funniest thing I've ever read.

He said the funniest thing,  but he cant kill this

On 9/23/2022 at 5:36 PM, Fabr said:

We elves have to suffer to kill 1 damn charmer's dog only for him to call another one seconds later.

Hohohohoohohoho 

Ask your Blade Dancers why always resist resist resist

Rangers nuke everthing every click only using 3 skills

or mages long resist and instant damage more stuns than chieftains and a shield

The worst thing is they cant kill a summon with low HP, cause are PvE, Charmer only physical skill is Call and Knowledge of Death man

other skills are full magical damage, is low damage for yours, look your templars Insane Damage with physical skills

3 hours ago, Invorial said:

Hohohohoohohoho 

Ask your Blade Dancers why always resist resist resist

His resist is not infinite, it's only 3 per use, and they all go away only with basic skills like roar, circle, earthquake, even the stupidest relics make resist and lose 1 buff. I play bladedancer myself and it happens many times that I go to 5x5 arena or crucible, use resist and lose all 3 buffs almost at the same time.

Some even use the resist as a benefit to activate relics or activate dk curse instantly, because I lose 1 buff anyway. After the nerf, you can't use rush with the resist activated anymore, I'm just going to dismiss the effect. Because of this, after the rush effect wears off I fall into stun soon after without even time to activate the resist.

The locks know how to play around the resist of the bd, they can easily keep running and throwing skills like that blue circle that takes several hits and slows you down. Most arena players know how to play around bd resistance skills.

If you complain about it, it's probably because you like 1v1 and can't beat any of them.

Rangers nuke everthing every click only using 3 skills

The same with physical chieftains.

The worst thing is they cant kill a summon with low HP, cause are PvE, Charmer only physical skill is Call and Knowledge of Death man

other skills are full magical damage, is low damage for yours, look your templars Insane Damage with physical skills

Ferocity works against these pets, even though they are pve, and even then it's hard to kill them because of the def they have and the charmer skill that reduces the damage they take. But it's hard, for just 1 person, but with 2 or 3 you can kill without problems, so why now they're complaining about beastmaster's pet, if it's the same thing?

Edited by Fabr

19 hours ago, Fabr said:

His resist is not infinite, it's only 3 per use, and they all go away only with basic skills like roar, circle, earthquake, even the stupidest relics make resist and lose 1 buff. I play bladedancer myself and it happens many times that I go to 5x5 arena or crucible, use resist and lose all 3 buffs almost at the same time.

The resistance with more duration of all resistance classes and can't be removed easily because they Rush first and use paralisys at 2 YARDS from enemies?, Anyway many Legion classes can't survive Blade Dancer's combo, but Sentinels don't care.

If you are one who use Spirit of Resistance and walk to enemies you are playing bad Blade Dancer.

19 hours ago, Fabr said:

Some even use the resist as a benefit to activate relics or activate dk curse instantly

Death Knights Curse dangerous 3x3? @Drakoknight your opinion?

19 hours ago, Fabr said:

because I lose 1 buff anyway. After the nerf, you can't use rush with the resist activated anymore, I'm just going to dismiss the effect. Because of this, after the rush effect wears off I fall into stun soon after without even time to activate the resist.

19 hours ago, Fabr said:

The locks know how to play around the resist of the bd, they can easily keep running and throwing skills like that blue circle that takes several hits and slows you down. Most arena players know how to play around bd resistance skills.

If you complain about it, it's probably because you like 1v1 and can't beat any of them.

Bruh Warlock is a paper anyway, for Sentinels since years was complain about their Supremacy, and developers added AoE Stun for more survivability ok then why added Templar? Don't you think is time to remove those AoE stun from that old Sentinels Classes? (Paladin / Blade Dancer) they literally no need those skils having a heavy Warlock.

19 hours ago, Fabr said:

The same with physical chieftains.

Who have more advantages Melee or Ranged Weapon?

Do you know how hard is open a Path for kill those Dmg burst Rangers?

19 hours ago, Fabr said:

Ferocity works against these pets, even though they are pve, and even then it's hard to kill them because of the def they have and the charmer skill that reduces the damage they take. But it's hard, for just 1 person, but with 2 or 3 you can kill without problems, so why now they're complaining about beastmaster's pet, if it's the same thing?

Moon monster isn't the same thing than Wolves of darkness.

Sentinels damage classes can kill Charmer summons anyway but Legion can't focus a HIGH HP SUMMON.

Druid summon decent and hard to hit

Templar summon same as druid

Beastmaster more HP?

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

The resistance with more duration of all resistance classes and can't be removed easily because they Rush first and use paralisys at 2 YARDS from enemies?, Anyway many Legion classes can't survive Blade Dancer's combo, but Sentinels don't care.

If you are one who use Spirit of Resistance and walk to enemies you are playing bad Blade Dancer.

Death Knights Curse dangerous 3x3? @Drakoknight your opinion?

Bruh Warlock is a paper anyway, for Sentinels since years was complain about their Supremacy, and developers added AoE Stun for more survivability ok then why added Templar? Don't you think is time to remove those AoE stun from that old Sentinels Classes? (Paladin / Blade Dancer) they literally no need those skils having a heavy Warlock.

Who have more advantages Melee or Ranged Weapon?

Do you know how hard is open a Path for kill those Dmg burst Rangers?

Moon monster isn't the same thing than Wolves of darkness.

Sentinels damage classes can kill Charmer summons anyway but Legion can't focus a HIGH HP SUMMON.

Druid summon decent and hard to hit

Templar summon same as druid

Beastmaster more HP?

About the part you mentioned me in. 

It's not that dangerous in pvp as easy to walk around.  Anyone who stands in it is a retard. No question

In pve it can be very powerful against multiple enemies

3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

About the part you mentioned me in. 

It's not that dangerous in pvp as easy to walk around.  Anyone who stands in it is a retard. No question

In pve it can be very powerful against multiple enemies

Exactly thanks drako