Inner forces

Fynn

This skill has received some changes, which are personally very weak or simply not very noticeable.

The concept is very good, but its way of working does not help much.. 

As usual, I have suggestions and some skill fix that probably no one will take into account, but I leave the idea just in case. 

-Inner forces:

each incoming damage  reduces 3,5% of the next incoming attack. Stacks no more than 10 effects (35% total) 

Duration: 10/12/14/16 seconds on each level, The number of effects restarts once the duration ends, and will start again 5 seconds later. 

( Same effect as it works now, but a little faster and without needing to be on the verge of death to use 100% of the skill) 

- light defense:

Additionally add 2% block if you use a shield, and 2% parry if you use a two-handed weapon.  +2% at each level (8% max) 

- basic aura skill

Same effect but Additionally adds 3% hp on each lvl ( 15% at 5/5)

-sun seal: 

same dmg stats  but instead of life steal, Each attack restores 2% of max hp (8% max at 4/4)  

That's all

2 hours ago, mari setogaya said:

This skill has received some changes, which are personally very weak or simply not very noticeable.

The concept is very good, but its way of working does not help much.. 

As usual, I have suggestions and some skill fix that probably no one will take into account, but I leave the idea just in case. 

-Inner forces:

each incoming damage  reduces 3,5% of the next incoming attack. Stacks no more than 10 effects (35% total) 

Duration: 10/12/14/16 seconds on each level, The number of effects restarts once the duration ends, and will start again 5 seconds later. 

( Same effect as it works now, but a little faster and without needing to be on the verge of death to use 100% of the skill) 

- light defense:

Additionally add 2% block if you use a shield, and 2% parry if you use a two-handed weapon.  +2% at each level (8% max) 

- basic aura skill

Same effect but Additionally adds 3% hp on each lvl ( 15% at 5/5)

-sun seal: 

same dmg stats  but instead of life steal, Each attack restores 2% of max hp (8% max at 4/4)  

That's all

I don't see why it need more heals, paladins are immortal with heavy mermen gear. even for the dmg, meta paladin is a nightmare

7 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

I don't see why it need more heals, paladins are immortal with heavy mermen gear. even for the dmg, meta paladin is a nightmare

If it were so easy to get mm gear and amplify it to +10... 

It's as if I said that ALL chieftains are broken just because there are players with that gear.

Maybe you are someone +10 but not all of us have the same luck. 

Also sun seal is useless, Its main effect is quite useless, only works for the combo with repellent strike, And that if it manages to work. 

1 hour ago, mari setogaya said:

If it were so easy to get mm gear and amplify it to +10... 

It's as if I said that ALL chieftains are broken just because there are players with that gear.

Maybe you are someone +10 but not all of us have the same luck. 

Also sun seal is useless, Its main effect is quite useless, only works for the combo with repellent strike, And that if it manages to work. 

i am not +10 unfortunately but yes but it's survival rate is much higher than most out there. let's see, maybe as immortal as a templar