Favoritism??? Beastmaster Another Nightmare

Kyrai

IMG_20220916_204020.jpg.ef9918645d5f3080f56e7757741a8545.jpg

IMG_20220916_204004.jpg.3cc9c9bd77e3b946925cb9c79600408f.jpg

Seeker Seeker Seeker

Tamer Tamer Tamer

@Holmes???

Can developers stop make insane characters for Sentinels?

Seeker = 3 stuns dmg reduction shield aoe dmg, resistance... Do you think that character really need 3 icy relics?

Tamer = Excessive healing(confirmed), and damage + including spear player, High HP summon and nobody hits it.

When this unfair nightmare is going to end?

Elves always save their lifes with only click 1 skill in the last characters updates released two support classes to elves and why?

Do you think beastmaster needs 3 Icy relics?

look Image again you are seeing Chieftains? Is only 1 player character, beastmaster is summon character, for Chieftains is impossible to kill a summon with curable high HP, so what we need to kill summon or player because they cant be hitted cause of tree skill.

@Holmes developers are counting how many stuns, shields, resistances have each character?

For Chieftains 2 icy relics isn't a smart idea cause or Bleedings and AoE.

But Beastmaster 3? Is the worst idea it should use only 1! Like Charmer!

What relics are available depends on the type of skill that is involved. Seekers don't have access to Reaction and Apathy relics while rogues can use 2 of each. Is this fair? No. It's because each class has certain skills and that's just what you have to do with.  You win some you lose some, stop complaining about everything. 

Edited by Raislin

8 минут назад, Raislin сказал:

What relics are available depends on the type of skill that is involved. Seekers don't have access to Reaction and Apathy relics while rogues can use 2 of each. Is this fair? No. It's because each class has certain skills and that's just what you have to do with.  You win some you lose some, stop complaining about everything. 

3 control relics > 2 cringe anti-heal relics.

You set a bad example.

4 minutes ago, Maid said:

3 control relics > 2 cringe anti-heal relics.

You set a bad example.

Conveniently you left out the anti-control relic out of your comment. Why is that? Is it because its actually strong? And don't kid yourself into thinking that anti-heal relic isn't useful. Characters like wardens usually have no way to actually kill druid or a shaman but with this relic its actually feasible and can happen quite often too and not having a healer in the other team makes a big difference, wouldn't you think so? There's a reason it costs 1-2m gold in emerald sentinels.

Edited by Raislin

5 минут назад, Raislin сказал:

anti-heal relic isn't useful.

yes :coolstory2:

24 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Characters like wardens usually have no way to actually kill druid or a shaman

Characters like wardens usually have no way to kill anything 

Edited by Khrone

Something something, Barb and has attack speed relics that Paladins don't have-
Barb has fear relic on an AoE skill, silence on bleed. Paladin doesn't, many classes also don't have access to the guaranteed resistance relic if your skill gets resisted whatever that is called, etc etc etc... Welcome to reality.

Edited by Gladiator

14 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Depends on the warden i suppose. Going full non damage accessories like many people do certainly doesn't help. Personally on my warden i never had any trouble killing people when i'm using damage oriented buffs.

Edited by Raislin

For a while i've been reading international forum, and i find the difference in views between russian and international forums very intresting.

It's not just the meta, but how people see the game. Some times it looks like people playing 2 absolutly different games, and i find it hilarios.

Speaking of topic, as we say on russian forum - "Want balance? Go play Skylore lmao". In Warspear every class unic, and not only that, but allainces have tendency for specific gamedesign and play style. Sentinels have tendency for teamwork, while Legion have tendency for solo play and self-sustaining. There is no way there will be balanse in game, when 2 sides a absolutly different. But yeah, 2,5 relics of Captivity on BM is kinda op, but reaper got 2 anti-hill relics(and relic of captivity too), so in general new classes have a lot of op relics.

4 часа назад, Khrone сказал:

BASED!

Look for any nonsense to complain about, what's next? 

sentinels have better animations than legion!!! 

sentinels have everything cheap on dealer!, sentinels have high drop chance!!  I wanna beat every sentinel class but i cant!!!  Why somarra tribe camp is near to caravan elf, when scouts camp are not near from caravan mc!!! 

With all this I can come to the conclusion that... 

IMG_20220917_111101.jpg

8 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Something something, Barb and has attack speed relics that Paladins don't nerfed have-
Barb has fear relic on an AoE skill, silence on bleed. Paladin doesn't, many classes also don't have access to the guaranteed resistance relic if your skill gets resisted whatever that is called, etc etc etc... Welcome to reality.

Ok now going off topic

• Barbarians only have 2 stuns, Paladin have 2 and 1 silence skill.
  • Barbarian have resistance for themselves only, Paladin the best shield unbreakable better than all classes and can support another ally.
  • Barbarian can heal themselves, Paladins themselves and allies.
  • Barbarian nerfed with magical defence, Paladin is high magical damage.
  • Last wish 1/4 Inner Forces 1/4.
  • Paladins always spam Fetters and cant let Barbarians use skills
  • Barbarians stuns can Blocked Dodge and Parried. Paladin's Fetters can't and Teleport I read can't too.
  • Barbarian stone skin is useless without block, Paladins always remove their stone skin.
  • Paladin can easily match any dmg class for Kill Legion using Full Stun Build, Barbarian no helps with nothing so Sentinels always focus the Barbarian's ally.
  • Who have best CD paladin or Barbarian?

Now about relics wanna see something fun?

Icy Relic:

Beastmaster 3!?

Seeker 3!?

Paladin 2!?

Barbarian 1

Rogue 1 Relic, Unfair with respect to seekers?

IMG_20220917_140618.jpg.889d98fe604aa12ccb24ab6c567d066e.jpg

Deceptive Control:

Beastmaster 2!?

Paladin 2

Seeker 3!?

Barbarian 1 Relic (2 skills stun  vs paladin 3 stuns?)

Rogue 1 Relic, Unfair with respect to seekers again?

IMG_20220917_140652.jpg.8262ed66ffc07876c4ae353cc9907df8.jpg

IMG_20220917_140633.jpg.990797ec71d33d4749d9280461a91401.jpgIMG_20220917_140708.jpg.b27a8593a4423ef5b756f56f268fcdb8.jpg

Oh I forgive Charmer can use only 1 Icy Relic, and can't use deceptive Control.

My conclusion final is Sentinels are the worst players, don't knows how to fight decent, because developers only pampers them like babies.

Elfspear

So literally Sentinels can't opinate or complain about Legion classes.

But see the forum is free for all of them being blinded about your stats and builds.

If they are broken why needs More and more?

developers you really make the Legion side the worst of all this game.

22 минуты назад, Kyrai сказал:

Ok now going off topic

• Barbarian have resistance for themselves only, Paladin the best shield unbreakable better than all classes and can support another ally.
  • Barbarians stuns can Blocked Dodge and Parried. Paladin's Fetters can't and Teleport I read can't too.
  • Barbarian stone skin is useless without block, Paladins always remove their stone skin.
  • Paladin can easily match any dmg class for Kill Legion using Full Stun Build, Barbarian no helps with nothing so Sentinels always focus the Barbarian's ally.

Icy Relic:

Beastmaster 3!?

Seeker 3!?

Paladin 2!?

Barbarian 1

IMG_20220917_140618.jpg.889d98fe604aa12ccb24ab6c567d066e.jpg

Deceptive Control:

Beastmaster 2!?

Paladin 2

Seeker 3!?

IMG_20220917_140652.jpg.8262ed66ffc07876c4ae353cc9907df8.jpg

IMG_20220917_140633.jpg.990797ec71d33d4749d9280461a91401.jpgIMG_20220917_140708.jpg.b27a8593a4423ef5b756f56f268fcdb8.jpg

Oh I forgive Charmer can use only 1 Icy Relic, and can't use deceptive Control.

My conclusion final is Sentinels are the worst players, don't knows how to fight decent, because developers only pampers them like babies.

Elfspear

But see the forum is free for all of them being blinded about your stats and builds.

Why are you compare 2 absolutely 2 different classes, when the only thing that unites them is a role of the tank?:suspicious1:

35 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

Ok now going off topic

Icy Relic:

Beastmaster 3!?

Seeker 3!?

Paladin 2!?

Barbarian 1

Deceptive Control:

Beastmaster 2!?

Paladin 2

Seeker 3!?

Magic paladins are kind of terrible they just cant keep up with the damage needed and physical paladins are just sad. Harad call stun is low duration(it can be dodged btw) and is mostly used for the movement and repellant shield does what it says, which is that it repels(fancy word for pushing the target) up to 4/5 tiles away which is just bad. So you either have to use it while the enemy is still rooted by foj which wastes cc time or use it right as foj ends which wastes damage opportunity.

You are comparing 2 average/below average stuns and silence zone with extra range to THE best stun in the game (charge with a 7 tile range)((arguably)) and another really good stun(probably top 5) in shield strike.

Paladins currently are a Fetters and Sacred shield bot. If not for those 2 skills the class would be one of the worst classes currently in the game at least in my opinion. There's very little build variation when it comes to paladins because their other skills are kind of terrible. ( I suppose banner is still decent for the defence debuff but with magic paladins being as terrible as they are currently it does kind of low damage.)

I don't understand where you are pulling the reduced magical defence on barbarian. All characters are equal in magic defence. 

And lets be honest. All barbarians build 1h+shield these days so not having block isn't an argument. Sucks to be you if you are a 2h barbarian but people have made it work still. I ran into a few good ones in the most recent test server in arena and they were great.

As I said earlier relics are unique to each class due to skills having types and certain relics only appearing in certain types of skills. You still completely disregarded that rogues get 2 Apathy/Reaction relics and that Barbarians get aoe Fear on Roar. Also don't forget that paladin and seeker have sustained skills that wont be turned off(generally speaking) once they have been used once so essentially seekers have 2 ice blocks and mare relics while paladin has 1? of each.

Do i need to go on?

Edited by Raislin

3 минуты назад, Raislin сказал:

Magic paladins are kind of terrible they just cant keep up with the damage needed and physical paladins are just sad. Harad call stun is low duration(it can be dodged btw) and is mostly used for the movement and repellant shield does what it says, which is that it repels(fancy word for pushing the target) up to 4/5 tiles away which is just bad. So you either have to use it while the enemy is still rooted by foj which wastes cc time or use it right as foj ends which wastes damage opportunity.

You are comparing 2 average/below average stuns and silence zone with extra range to THE best stun in the game (charge with a 7 tile range) and another really good stun(probably top 5) in shield strike.

Paladins currently are a Fetters and Sacred shield bot. If not for those 2 skills the class would be one of the worst classes currently in the game at least in my opinion. There's very little build variation when it comes to paladins because their other skills are kind of terrible. ( I suppose banner is still decent for the defence debuff but with magic paladins being as terrible as they are currently it does kind of low damage.)

I don't understand where you are pulling the reduced magical defence on barbarian. All characters are equal in magic defence. 

And lets be honest. All barbarians build 1h+shield these days so not having block isn't an argument. Sucks to be you if you are a 2h barbarian but people have made it work still. I ran into a few good ones in the most recent test server in arena and they were great.

As I said earlier relics are unique to each class due to skills having types and certain relics only appearing in certain types of skills. You still completely disregarded that rogues get 2 Apathy/Reaction relics and that Barbarians get aoe Fear on Roar. Also don't forget that paladin and seeker have sustained skills that wont be turned off(generally speaking) once they have been used once so essentially seekers have 2 ice blocks and mare relics while paladin has 1? of each.

Do i need to go on?

This.

8 minutes ago, Raislin said:

You are comparing 2 average/below average stuns and silence zone with extra range to THE best stun in the game (charge with a 7 tile range)((arguably)) and another really good stun(probably top 5) in shield strike.

Do i need to go on?

Do you think Charge is the best skill? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 target Only how many druids palas templars save their lifes? Mermen armor How many times save their lifes?

Fetters is one of the skills wich should be removed

41 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

Elfspear

Agree Elves are Pampers, Im really tired of them always wins cause of their stuns and stats, Any class Elf carry another ally, but we like Legion need play ourselves with parry dodge and blocks

so Pamper Elves!!

and again PAMPER ELVES!

18 minutes ago, Nmac said:

Why are you compare 2 absolutely 2 different classes, when the only thing that unites them is a role of the tank?:suspicious1:

Ask @Gladiator he compared both classes too 

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

9 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Something something, Barb and has attack speed relics that Paladins don't have-

14 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Do i need to go on?

You don't have to go on, we have eyes to see and our mind to speak on. There is absolutely no reason for me to keep crying for things which are weak in fact the thing is, yes elves are pampered, i won't change my opinion at all.

Let's start with: you can't compare the sides of the conflict like that.

There are too many classes in the game to do this, the paladin will otherwise be against the shaman, otherwise against the barbarian, and so on. Each class performs well or worse in certain situations, the point is that in the current meta (which is guild vs guild fights, side vs side) the elves perform much better, complement each other and perfectly connect, it's not 2012, no one care if the class is good in 1 vs 1 duels (for example to get the 80k boss) in the current `` meta '' counts classes with area damage, stuns, etc, and if we look at this aspect, the vast majority of area stuns on the legion's side it is placed in a warlock, where senntinels have it split down into classes: paladin, mage, druid, templar, beastmaster.

Such an unequal division causes that in gvg, svs, the legion has much less crowd control skills (let's say for the sake of this example, each class is played by 100 players, so it is on the sentinnels side of 100 paladins, 100 templars, 100 druids and the legion's side of 100 warlocks , 100 hunters, 100 chieftain etc).

Right now, at this top tier of competition, it's all about mermen gvg and raid bosses, these are gvg, svs activities. There is a reason why elves have more players on most servers, which deepens this disproportion (vicious circle), but I would abstain from the thesis that compared to the X class of sentinnels versus the X class of the legion, the sentinnels class will be stronger each time.

1 hour ago, PureSix said:

Let's start with: you can't compare the sides of the conflict like that.

There are too many classes in the game to do this, the paladin will otherwise be against the shaman, otherwise against the barbarian, and so on. Each class performs well or worse in certain situations, the point is that in the current meta (which is guild vs guild fights, side vs side) the elves perform much better, complement each other and perfectly connect, it's not 2012, no one care if the class is good in 1 vs 1 duels (for example to get the 80k boss) in the current `` meta '' counts classes with area damage, stuns, etc, and if we look at this aspect, the vast majority of area stuns on the legion's side it is placed in a warlock, where senntinels have it split down into classes: paladin, mage, druid, templar, beastmaster.

Such an unequal division causes that in gvg, svs, the legion has much less crowd control skills (let's say for the sake of this example, each class is played by 100 players, so it is on the sentinnels side of 100 paladins, 100 templars, 100 druids and the legion's side of 100 warlocks , 100 hunters, 100 chieftain etc).

Right now, at this top tier of competition, it's all about mermen gvg and raid bosses, these are gvg, svs activities. There is a reason why elves have more players on most servers, which deepens this disproportion (vicious circle), but I would abstain from the thesis that compared to the X class of sentinnels versus the X class of the legion, the sentinnels class will be stronger each time.

Exactly, Sentinels performance is much better for groups and that is annoying right now

And groups means all arena modes and GvG

On 9/17/2022 at 6:39 AM, Kyrai said:

Tamer = Excessive healing(confirmed), and damage + including spear player, High HP summon and nobody hits it.

Personally I think the pet/beast summon is the main focus of the class. Without the pet, the class cannot do high damage. As long as the pet is summoned, apart from tree, which does not last long, there is no heal for the summoner himself/herself. In PVP, unless the player can time the stun, roots and immunity, they can be easily killed. No one hits the pet, because, as long the summoner is dead, why care about the pet.

On 9/17/2022 at 6:39 AM, Kyrai said:

look Image again you are seeing Chieftains? Is only 1 player character, beastmaster is summon character, for Chieftains is impossible to kill a summon with curable high HP, so what we need to kill summon or player because they cant be hitted cause of tree skill.

I have to disagree here. Chieftain can do crazy amount of burst damage. Again pet may be hard to kill, but the not the summoner. And its the only pet Beastmaster has at the moment. Its not like charmer to have multiple summons.

In the end, I have to conclude, Beastmaster is a good class. Its has its pros and cons. But its not a 'Nightmare' as per this topic's title. 

Edited by Risc
Added a conclusion

15 hours ago, Invorial said:

Ask @Gladiator he compared both classes too 

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I did not compare the classes to make an argument that Paladins and Barbs should have the same relics. I very obviously chose different type of classes to make the point that different classes have different relics and different access to relics, and that is FINE.

Which negates the purpose the of the main topic. Because saying Beastmaster has this while other classes like Chieftain have that, is like saying these two different classes have different relics. Yeah duh! Like I said, welcome to reality. They're unique classes and shouldn't necessarily have the same relics.

Is this supposed to be some gotcha moment?

Edited by Gladiator

8 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I did not compare the classes to make an argument that Paladins and Barbs should have the same relics. My point was different classes have different relics and different access to relics, and that is FINE.

Which negates the purpose the of the main topic. Because saying Beastmaster has this while other classes have that is like saying these two classes have different relics. Yeah duh! Like I said, welcome to reality. They're unique classes and shouldn't necessarily have the same relics.

Is this supposed to be some gotcha moment?

I also agree, each class gets something but in return loses something else, if each class had twin skills and relics, the game would be even more linear and bland, and the repetition of activities is a problem of this game, class standardization, relics, skills for to such an extent would only make it worse. 

Which does not mean that we should not strive for a relative balance, the greater the variety of classes, the more difficult this balance is, it is not that simple, new classes have been released recently, let's give time to the developers

3 hours ago, Khrone said:
9 hours ago, Risc said:

there is no heal for the summoner himself/herself.

Animal Rampage lol

That is not exactly an on demand heal skill. Without the pet summoned, it remains deactivated. And the pet has to do damage, for the user to get the heal.

• 6 months later...

Slow down and analyze the other skills yo. It's a self buff skill. Self buff skill gets self buff relics. Damage skill gets damage buff relics. Ya know, I'm not gonna keep explaining. I forgot how Warspear players mentality are. :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:eeeeyyeaa. 

Edited by Shadowmon

Players discussing how a relic with a random chance to work can make the character fly, have infinite health, kill in 1 hit, hit the target from 50 meters ahead, classic warspear forum moment

8 hours ago, Miau said:

Mcs Relics rebalance  :cray:

Well, for a specific class to use certain relics requires a revamp. Can't get a defensive relic if the class doesn't have any self buff skills. It's the same way with the castle relics. 

On 9/17/2022 at 5:12 AM, Raislin said:

agree, nerf rogue, best class ever made... should i take it as a joke or i should start to cry?

EU emerald is Currently.. 

Elf and elf and elf and elf  vs  mc

At this point Im starting to regret choosing eu server

But then I remember that in all servers  is the same.... 

It's no longer fun this game

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2023 at 10:40 PM, Ryohei said:

EU emerald is Currently.. 

Elf and elf and elf and elf  vs  mc

At this point Im starting to regret choosing eu server

But then I remember that in all servers  is the same.... 

It's no longer fun this game

this is a fact and devs are blind issa fact

• 2 months later...

sure bro let's talk about this relics then Screenshot_2023-07-22-03-50-02-94_64ef5fc2000c1caa954c114bb372e1d5.thumb.jpg.866e594f08e418945cee74b1c92aa3be.jpgScreenshot_2023-07-22-03-47-23-01_64ef5fc2000c1caa954c114bb372e1d5.thumb.jpg.00027b2b07525fc658d538f931583414.jpg

Apathy: all 10 mc classes can use it ,elfs only 8

Reaction: 9/10 mc classes vs 5/10 elfs

now who you call elfspear?