US-Sapphire: Legion. Are we doomed?

Unkindled

Mc in other servers too dominate elves, because mc classes are way op than elves (played both sides), but none of them playing mcs in us sapphire will agree to it coz they lack population and blame on skill balancing….

tbh its not the problem about skills or classes on this particular server, its only and only about those who play and how they treat the rest…

Agreed elves have high population on us sapphire because they have options to play with other guilds.

the situation about population will arise in elves too if there will be only one guild dominating the side. If you play against that guild, they will make you lose everything arena gvg wars etc etc. at the very least in elf side they atleast dont kick if you go dg with enemy guild,

In mc side they do… 

so the question is not really about skills or classes its only and only about bad politics….

14 hours ago, Laevateinn said:

You are the most toxic elf I know. Every arena war I see you swearing.

Playing in arena means drama?

Wow!!! Look at them jumping in forum now.

i guess i m still their favourite 😀😀😀

1 hour ago, Necromaa said:

Playing in arena means drama?

Wow!!! Look at them jumping in forum now.

i guess i m still their favourite 😀😀😀

I only told the truth. I hope you to look back on what you're doing by logging in mc.

3 hours ago, Laevateinn said:

I only told the truth. I hope you to look back on what you're doing by logging in mc.

I m simply playing the game in the way mcs have encouraged everyone else to play.

you take help of ally guilds in elf, we have our own chars in mc to do the same job.

i m here only stating facts. Keeping it to the topic will be better instead of targeting me here on forum too.

i hope i m able to make it clear.

thank you

On 10/10/2022 at 10:50 AM, useless forum said:

no one can help with now. its really too late game getting old and as you see many players left . devs never balanced heroes skills etc ..all they can do is maybe to Unification of servers for example eu+us servers would be much more fun but still need to change alot things idc

More sentinels to EU?

Us is full of them and Eu too unificate doesn't change nothing

Legion in server US why not better move to EU? They are enjoying the game better than yours, the best thing what you can do is move to other server with decent population of Legion, is an idea.

Anyway for events they depends of you for complete stages, Imagine them doing everthing without Legion players.

In my opinion you are only there to keep those Sentinels still playing there. Developers aren't going block Sentinels population.

55 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

More sentinels to EU?

Legion in server US why not better move to EU? They are enjoying the game better than yours, the best thing what you can do is move to other server with decent population of Legion, is an idea.

Anyway for events they depends of you for complete stages, Imagine them doing everthing without Legion players.

In my opinion you are only there to keep those Sentinels still playing there. Developers aren't going block Sentinels population.

We don't move to EU server because A: hard work to current characters strength

B: EU events are at like 5:00am in the morning

Why move to a server with alot of disadvantages that most cannot deal with when they work?

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Why move to a server with alot of disadvantages that most cannot deal with when they work?

Not to mention if you want fun gvgs and fights over raid bosses, there's none the be found here. Rare is the time other than Phalanx or YinYang win anything. Without relying on busted mechanics anyway such as charmers last spring. So even if you joined Legion it would make our job only slightly harder since we fighting like 3-4 mc guilds already anyway and competing with the rest of the Sentinels. You would need like 2 lv12 guilds full of +10 characters to make a difference at this point.

4 hours ago, Kyrai said:

More sentinels to EU?

I dont care anymore about this things while i get penalty points for some childish reasons .or maybe hates who cares but tbh devs never pay attention to what  mc players said on forums . its been like that for years ...................im happy not playing this game from 5 6 month ago but i will check those jokes on forum for sure anytime im free 

11 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I did it and Im fine with some Legion players to survive same as 6 friends mine moved to EU, schedule events if you can't so dont come 

Because literaly play in US is hard with a lot of disavantages in Faction survivability

You need understand too US sapphire have bad reputation in Legion side so is normal see those players move to Sentinels or EU Emerald 

For restore US developers should make more updates to make this game funny and DECENT playability but right now still impossible. Many complain in forum about a lot of things not fixed and only mcoiners can enjoy and keep alive this game

1. If you think Us Sapphire is toxic, you should enter eu chat and one fight you will get F....d at first minutes. 

2. Us Sapphire is Elf guild against Elf guilds, nothing to do about this. 

3. Only change if you want to play legion, and have similar timezones for events is Br Tourmaline. For example in Eu, russian servers Sentinels dominate, they got too much arena sets, players, people hard to get gears. 

On 9/16/2022 at 10:22 PM, Jcbreff said:

out of sight out of mind

That's an absurdly plain way to react to something🦈 

We all know its not true

Edited by Mooh

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2022 at 5:07 PM, Avamanyar said:

Mcs in US-SAPPHIRE are winning wars again unchallenged. Means no need for more mcs in that server 😋

Mcs are winning? lol, mcs don't stand a chance. Let's be real here. The only reason why mcs are what you refer to as "winning", is because a the only strong mc guilds left, have made alliances with 80% of the elven guilds, in a desperate attempt to survive.

And one of the multiple deals included in this alliance, is for the elf guilds to stay out of the battle for territories:peace:

So basically it's 1 or 2 sentinel guilds, vs the whole legion side. And even with that, the legion side still loses sometimes.:sunning:

Is this how the game was designed to be played? what's fun about the legion side winning a war versus a mere fraction of the sentinels true power? lol. It's not even seen as a "war" anymore. Just an event to join for free buffs.

On 10/10/2022 at 4:50 PM, Hossein said:

no one can help with now. its really too late game getting old and as you see many players left . devs never balanced heroes skills etc ..all they can do is maybe to Unification of servers for example eu+us servers would be much more fun but still need to change alot things idc

Im not really surprised about this mindset of yours and others on the forums. But i don't blame you or them honestly, because in the end it all comes down to the owners, developers, managers and moderators of the game. They don't seem to care about what's being written on these forums, so why should the players care?:artist:

But at least you have a suggestion, about unifying the servers, which i also think would be a good idea.

On 10/15/2022 at 3:07 PM, Kyrai said:

More sentinels to EU?

The sad truth. I also know many that went from US to EU. I've even made a post about server transfers too, but everything is ignored here.:cry:

The state of the game is only getting worse and worse with no signs of any changes. So let's just see where this path leads us.

On 10/16/2022 at 3:42 AM, Kyrai said:

I did it and Im fine with some Legion players to survive same as 6 friends mine moved to EU, schedule events if you can't so dont come 

Because literaly play in US is hard with a lot of disavantages in Faction survivability

You need understand too US sapphire have bad reputation in Legion side so is normal see those players move to Sentinels or EU Emerald 

For restore US developers should make more updates to make this game funny and DECENT playability but right now still impossible. Many complain in forum about a lot of things not fixed and only mcoiners can enjoy and keep alive this game

This.

• 2 weeks later...

Devs don't need to only look at pvp but also at pve. 

"OH the Legion is op in pvp so just nerf them into the ground" 

We are suffering in both pvp and pve because of that idea. 

We want a fair competition not this circus