Sign in to follow this  
r0land

[2014.07.31] Game servers stop!

TIME TO MAKE GP UP FOR GUILD :* AND LEGIONN GET BACK HERE IN GAME -.-  :clapping: :friends:

When will they stop? :unknw:  I'm not even questing anymore since they just keep resetting

im sorry for ur guild . all that lost free gp. f tourney think lvls upgrades!!!!! reset em again shit im potioned and ready , oh fix coin sale lol

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :nea: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :yahoo: :yahoo: :'(

Lolllllllll 5 servef off :tease:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY try to fcking make server for fixing all problems where only devs(ADMINS) can acess and fix all there and put it in some update and problem solve.............  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

that fix for ur all nt for other ur  alaways hate f server fix :nea:

u have problem, u hate wirh gm,gm will fix, u hate with gm.for what that

nt like child all

Please be patient babies  :good:

its just that some player spend more than thousands dollar for the game, thats why most ppl including me felt unstatisfied bout the problem, dont u get it?

Hi. Dev Roland, why symbian not have payment method for buy Miracle Coins using Mobile Phone Bill ???? Why why??

we really hope so. It won't be worse for sure.

getting a minimum of 230 ms ping on new server, overall is around 238 ms.

doesn't seen much better than the previous one...

My first post lol but gotta say this I started a little over a year now we use to get set of chests wht happened here jus curious bring chests back plz lol. I spend my money but who doesnt like free chests. This is on reason I left a mmo I played for 3 years they wanted all your money but nothin in return plz dont go tht way. Thks and love WS but just miss those chests.

im sorry for ur guild . all that lost free gp. f tourney think lvls upgrades!!!!! reset em again shit im potioned and ready , oh fix coin sale lol

lol are you kidding me, I like to quest and I make 1-2k gp a day, the thing is at this point I'd be questing all day and night cause the quests just don't end

12min later  pearl down  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

lol are you kidding me, I like to quest and I make 1-2k gp a day, the thing is at this point I'd be questing all day and night cause the quests just don't end

so!!! why u play games if u cant wait for an end!!!! still a loss! i nvr asked how much u got! but ty!!!

so!!! why u play games if u cant wait for an end!!!! still a loss! i nvr asked how much u got! but ty!!!

All I said was that there are too many quests to do, you're odd.

All I said was that there are too many quests to do, you're odd.

im just messing with u to have something to do. game down im lost . my life is over. lol! no im not odd im straight nuts lol. im only joking bb cause im bored and chance picked u! dont be salty!

Please be patient babies  :good:

Angeloooooooo  :friends: servers only :D