[2014.07.31] Game servers stop!

r0land

Guys, our game servers will be stopped in 1 hour, at 18:00 CET.

They will be restarted and be available in 15 minutes (or so).

WHAT HAPPEN WITH THIS EU SERVER?????????? :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

and "timer day"/"discount time" has been change. They need to fix.

makes me want to delete, daily server fallen, but what happens in this game.

roland do not think about your holiday your players think of us, please click the map zoom and four to make big improvements and fewer disadvantages in the game, when I started this was a game now I do not salute

Опубликованное фото

Haha I used gladiator elixir when I noticed 58 min left. I done one fight and now can't log :D

Why u used elixir when u know servers issues in this time?

Are u playing first day here?

Now u crying on forum... :facepalm:

Why they don't stop the sever 1 at time in 6hrs or half a day then fix all they have to fix, not 30mins not 15mins not 1 or 2 hrs,

This is insane, I'm died in kota 3x bcoz of this,

I know there is nothing u can do but do ur job,

The problem is they cannot do fixing whatever they fix in 6hrs or 1day bcoz if they did, no money income, that's why they do in a shortiest time as they can, they don't care about u guys, they can say sorry for any inconvenience, but after that, that's it, they don't care if u r using unitypots or any pots and even repair after death coast of disconnection, they don't give a sh!t.

Nothing at all,

Why u used elixir when u know servers issues in this time?

Are u playing first day here?

Now u crying on forum... :facepalm:

my 3rd year... idk abt u... or can u realize without any warning that can't log to game?

Game crashes often when beginning to type, using windows phone here. Idk if anyone has same issue

Lol 5 min play then 15 min hate  .then 5 min play then hate this shit..why if server crashes you put back on without fix telling us 20 min left?? Leave of and fix your shit!!

Lol I hope yall have other hobbies in life besides Ws, enjoy the weather. Ws should be available soon. Not the end of the world

My life in Ws is playing elfs and outside ws my hobby is play in mc what should i do now? :'(

Back to the point,

When i try to connect it just shows 'Connecting....' I waited almost 20 mins but no connection.

(My net is fast n good)

Anyone having same problem?:(

Tomorrow, 01/08/2014 our game srvers will be stopped due to transferring to another hosting.

Servers will become unavailable at 8:00 CET, maintenance will last 1 hour (or less).

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and take care,

AIGRIND team.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hello there, dear players!

Tomorrow, 01/08/2014 our game srvers will be stopped due to transferring to another hosting.

Servers will become unavailable at 8:00 CET, maintenance will last 1 Day (or More).

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and take care,

AIGRIND team.

Holy....

My life in Ws is playing elfs and outside ws my hobby is play in mc what should i do now? :'(

Back to the point,

When i try to connect it just shows 'Connecting....' I waited almost 20 mins but no connection.

(My net is fast n good)

Anyone having same problem?:(

;D;D;D

Do u really have to ask that?

And that's the all players problem

;D;D;D

Do u really have to ask that?

And that's the all players problem

;D yeah n looks like new servers feeling sleepy on their first day as all kids do on their first day to school. :rofl:

np ::)