[2014.07.31] Game servers stop!

r0land

in other game when something happened to their server including moving to another host,some acc will behave weird like stuck etc.

hope this won't ever happen to WS.

take care .

hope not so  :mega_shok:

Server will be restarted in 20 minutes.

I have used my knowledge and unity pots... what I should do? Will they dissapear?  :diablo:

I have used my knowledge and unity pots... what I should do? Will they dissapear?  :diablo:

well mate i'd be guessing there gone. In that case:

If your elf  :rofl: :lol:

If your mc  :blush: :bad:

It's really sad how addicted some of these kids are. The human race is doomed.

Damn right!! You are a living example of the addicted dudes. @@@ VYCAN@@@

server start is much closer now, than hour ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I CANT BELIVE

Why you didnt used glad pot too?:(

So we can get confirmed results that pots get lost after a maintenance or not ;D

SERVER STOP AGAIN? LOL :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Why you didnt used glad pot too?

So we can get confirmed results that pots get lost after a maintenance or not

Why dont you test by urself? ;D

YOU SHOULD LET PEOPLE REACH OTHER ISLANDS ON AYVONDIL WITHOUT REACHING 5K MALIAT POINTS. PLUS ADD SOME MANA AND HEALTH WELL IN SPAWN CUZ WE RESPAWN WITH HALF HEALTH AND MANA. TY

YOU SHOULD LET PEOPLE REACH OTHER ISLANDS ON AYVONDIL WITHOUT REACHING 5K MALIAT POINTS. PLUS ADD SOME MANA AND HEALTH WELL IN SPAWN CUZ WE RESPAWN WITH HALF HEALTH AND MANA. TY

lmao wht other islands, only RG dungeon herioc is blocked till u reach 5k reputation  :)