[2014.07.31] Game servers stop!

r0land

I CANT CONNECT TO THE SERVER !!!!!!!! WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!  :shout: :shout: :yahoo: :shout: :shout: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

calm down sardar ji. it takes time to move to other sever. u know they need trucks n all to carry that staff and all :P just kidding

It's really sad how addicted some of these kids are. The human race is doomed.

I wouldn't be too addicted to this game if you weren't there my friend.... a support for hope is required and by the way , I am not a kid and about that human race is doomed... . Well you started it first :[

:blush: :rofl: ;D we are just followers  :blush:

Maybe the trucks transporting the stuff to new host are laggin (truck loading 15% please wait) :rofl:

yeah they r stuck in a traffic jam

Most people's face like mine right now?

NO MORE WARSPEAR OMGGGG!!!

wtf please dont post pics like this i almost had a heart attack

In Russia, an hour lasts 120 minutes. In Russia, when they say it's not going as they planned, something catastrophic happened. In Russia, a minute lasts 180 seconds.

Be patient.

In Russia, an hour lasts 120 minutes. In Russia, when they say it's not going as they planned, something catastrophic happened. In Russia, a minute lasts 180 seconds.

Be patient.

:shok: :shok:

:give_rose:

calm down sardar ji. it takes time to move to other sever. u know they need trucks n all to carry that staff and all :P just kidding

Noah lol but our trucks are much faster than the server hosting  ;D :rofl: :rofl:

:give_rose:

Noah lol but our trucks are much faster than the server hosting  ;D :rofl: :rofl:

;D

Be patient.

Sounds like South africa, if they say tomorrow, often turns out to become a week or so. That is if you remind them.:rofl: