You lost your item by amping.

The Ranmage

You were amping your equipment part,you rushed amping,and didint see that your amping sign protection went off.Your item got lost.

(note:you had an amping sign in ur bag)

If you failed the amp,Pops up a message insure the item with the sign of impershiability,pay 49 miracle coins,or let your item break or get lost.

This may save careless people's amping items  ;)

No, the system is fine as it's, but a message after amping to +1 saying "Are you sure you want to amplify without "Sign of Imperishability" ?" would be a nice one.

No, the system is fine as it's, but a pop-up after amping to +1 saying "Are you sure you want to amplify without "Sign of Imperishability" ?" would be a nice one.

Yep.It could be great.

No, the system is fine as it's, but a pop-up after amping to +1 saying "Are you sure you want to amplify without "Sign of Imperishability" ?" would be a nice one.

This idea is really good. :)

Also add a toggle On/Off for this too.

This is like another amping system I seen. So instead of using a sign every time you amp, you only use it to restoret the item if it breaks. I think that would be a little helpful at the lower amp levels. And if you +10, you always save 10 signs.  ;D

But they aren't gonna change it, most likely atleast.

Instead I think they could insert a warning message whenever you try to amp your weapon without signs.

This should be like this-Your equipment thingie broke/got lost,then pops up this window saying,do you want to insure your weapon thingie with the sign of imperishiability

Look,i had an 5+ vs robe and i tried to 6+ it,but i rushed it and didint see that my amp sign was off.if that thing wouldev existed,then it wouldev saved my robe  :cray: