What should a mage get for the next skill?

The Ranmage

Illusions - Mage creates a copy of himself. If the illusion takes x amount of dmg it will disappear. Illusion mimics everything mage does, but movement. It roams around close to the mage. The illusion itself doesn't do any dmg.

• 1 month later...

Ricochet bolts: When activated the normal attack of the mage gets enhanced to go through enemies the first hit will do normal damage then the damage gets lowered every enemy hit (can only ricochet off 4 enemies at once, once those 4 enemies have been hit then it stops there till the next normal attack). These bolt can crit at anytime and the active time is for 5 seconds. Every level up, 0.5 seconds will be added.

Weedblast

Mage take a pack of weed then blast a 3x3 area with fire.Enemy caught on the fire has a chance to fall asleep.The ally caught in fire will get buff for 5% both damage and armor.The caster lost 15% of his life point when use this.

Mana cost : 25

Cooldown : 60 secs

Ricochet bolts: When activated the normal attack of the mage gets enhanced to go through enemies the first hit will do normal damage then the damage gets lowered every enemy hit (can only ricochet off 4 enemies at once, once those 4 enemies have been hit then it stops there till the next normal attack). These bolt can crit at anytime and the active time is for 5 seconds. Every level up, 0.5 seconds will be added.

make it 6.2 at lvl2 so u can have 2 attacks before it fades... :)  Great idea though

• 3 months later...

Solar Synthesis

The mage draws energy from the sun and gains increased health regeneration. The duration and regenerated amount is based on skill level. The effects of the skill will increase when "sun armour" is active.

• 2 weeks later...

Time reverse

Mage instantly moves back to the spot he warped from within x seconds. Leveling the skill makes mage able to reverse the time for a longer duration.

At lvl1 maybe 4 secs (or is it too much?), at 2 4,5 sec, at lvl 3 5 secs and so on.

I understand the first part,

Leveling the skill makes mage able to reverse the time for a longer duration.

At lvl1 maybe 4 secs (or is it too much?), at 2 4,5 sec, at lvl 3 5 secs and so on.

but what does this mean? O_o

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

Well at lvl1 mage has 4 seconds after he used warp to use time reverse. At lvl2 4,5 seconds and so on. 

Maybe i'm just bad at explaining xD

It might be quite op against melees though?

Weaver from DOTA 2 has similar skill

"Weaver warps backward to whatever position it was in five seconds earlier--regaining the HP and mana from that time. No effect on cooldown, "

It would be cool if they gave this to mage.

Every class has at least 1 OP skill now, mages deserve it  :blush: 

Edited by nabnecro

I think in this game mages shown stats are just a mistake which has been carried out till now

mages stats in this game is likely

attack 5 or 4

defence 3 or 4

support 3

this shows how mages are balanced class

I don't know about the regaining of hp and energy but yeah just like that

Although i meant that mage could only use the skill after warp to compensate the op'ness

So at lvl 5 you would have 6 secs after warp to use it

Edited by ninjamato

I think in this game mages shown stats are just a mistake which has been carried out till now

mages stats in this game is likely

attack 5 or 4

defence 3 or 4

support 3

this shows how mages are balanced class

Really? Coz with good critting and acc i will kill some priests before they get shield up  ;D

Weaver from DOTA 2 has similar skill

"Weaver warps backward to whatever position it was in five seconds earlier--regaining the HP and mana from that time. No effect on cooldown, "

It would be cool if they gave this to mage.

Every class has at least 1 OP skill now, mages deserve it  :blush: 

Oooh Ok, Cool skill!

really any dk or palas won't even take 2-3 if talking about crit, and they have half the attack stat btw I have 16% crit its good for a lvl 17 and yeah you can kill a priest but only if he hasn't used his shield till then but if his shield is up when you start attacking then you're ducked up

I really love mage class in general but just giving out the facts

Yea i know what you mean... Sometimes mage just works but it's not very reliable... Mage is lacking something but i can't put my finger on it:/

true mages need something, but we don't know what its really lacking, I think its not lacking anything but when I start comparing the other classes are just better

there should be change in chains too but i don't think it'll happen now I mean warp and chains I usually use for escaping from mobs or pve but not that much in pvp chains sometimes doesn't even push btw I only have 2/5 chains

Edited by Devilwrath

I just told that I have 2/5 chains so that I could evaluate from other players but when the description says it pushes and holds down then I think it should push always but sometimes it doesn't pushes that's the real problem

• 3 weeks later...