What should a mage get for the next skill?

The Ranmage

What should a mage get for the next update(skill)

A stun?

A buff?(i dont think so)

A damage skill?

A defence skill?

What should a mage get for the next update(skill)

A stun?

A buff?(i dont think so)

A damage skill?

A defence skill?

No,mage get next useless skill  :facepalm: Maybe skill 50% increase physical damage :lol:

This is my thought

Frost nova : Deal damage to 3x3 area with ice blast.There is a chance to cause another DoT damage over 2 secs.

Null field : Place a curse on 3x3 area.Enemy inside radius will lose x% of his magical defense and attack.

Radiation : Engulf the caster in flame.Enemy that attack the caster will receive damage.

Lightning pierce :Throw a bolt of lightning and deal damage in 5 yard row in front of the caster.Chance to paralyse the enemy.

This is my thought

Frost nova : Deal damage to 3x3 area with ice blast.There is a chance to cause another DoT damage over 2 secs.

Radiation : Engulf the caster in flame.Enemy that attack the caster will receive damage.

Lightning pierce :Throw a bolt of lightning and deal damage in 5 yard row in front of the caster.Chance to paralyse the enemy.

Frost nova,i think is the best idea  ;D  It should look like dk's whirlwind.

I would like to see this one on next update  :clapping:

Atromancy-The mage summons a Ice,fire,air or earth elemental for some time

Right now the mages dont need this,but i'd love it become an expert skill once  :blush:  But not now

Ice elemental-Uses Dk's whirlwind(only skill that looks like ice)(It looks like an water sprite)

Fire elemental-Uses Fireball(looks like a vlocano spirit)

Earth elemental-Stone shatters(like an magmor,only brown)

Wind elemental-Uses druid's tornado(like an lightning spirit,only with no lightning)

I got the idea from skyrim,mages are kinda like necros,They just dont bring back the dead,They summon elementals  ;)

small stone: throw a stone to your enemy n leaving a big bump on his head causing stun n dizziness, mana usage 1 cooldown 2 sec. seriously mage need a stun skill. :good:

Mirror image: mage can use use one skill twice (not experts), double fireball, double teleport, double stones, with higher chance to crit.

Piercing sap: the mage activates this skill (looks like warlocks exhaust) and saps enemies magic resist whilt doing damage (like warlocks exhaust) and the percentage of magic resist sapped can either add more magic damage, more penetration or more chance to critical hit.

Mirror image: mage can use use one skill twice (not experts), double fireball, double teleport, double stones

u mean last used skill ll be used again? that ll be nice

my idea is skill which reset all cd of other skills. this sound op but maybe not reset 100% of cd skill but some less % maybe 50%

• 3 weeks later...

Blind/Silent Death: Causes all your attack to be ignored by the enemy within the skill's duration. It also allows you to ignore any dmg being delt to you.

- Mobs will still attack you like normal if you get too close or if you attack before using the skill.

So you wont get gang banged by an army of mobs in tower, lab, swamps and ayvondil. And you can make a quick getaway. If you think about it, it can be the strongest skill a dmg class can have,  let alone a dmg class with so many area of effect skills.

why not?

7x7 magic attack based DoT, like Banner, but without split damage.

Give the mages this and you've just brought forth apocalypse

7x7 magic attack based DoT, like Banner, but without split damage.

Give the mages this and you've just brought forth apocalypse

:shok: :shok: ....... What were the first 3 apocalypse???

:shok: :shok: ....... What were the first 3 apocalypse???

There's a difference between Fourth and Forth

This is the fourth time i came

I came back and forth

Wy you ppl ask for stun /stlence skills ???? Wy not something fun for example

Mirror images: manage create images (clones) of him self (up to 4)a round him each image deals 10%-20% of mages based DMG and have 30%-50% mages HP images last 5-10sec or until destroyed  additional effect mages DMG is increased by 3% for each image / not only good DMG skill but you can fool your enemies and get away :D

There's a difference between Fourth and Forth

This is the fourth time i came

I came back and forth

Then u were missing the word "an" after the word "forth". My young adolescent mind made me hopeful of hearing unknown apocalypse in ws's history, my childhood is now dead and my adulthood is now scared for life :[

*_*)>

Then u were missing the word "an" after the word "forth". My young adolescent mind made me hopeful of hearing unknown apocalypse in ws's history, my childhood is now dead and my adulthood is now scared for life :[

*_*)>

"an" Wasn't neccessary to be put after "forth"

But anyhow, I believe there's enough to this topic

Can the developers replace skills? if so i was hoping that the silent death skill could replace sun armour as the mages' trump card (like ranger blessing, rogue stealth and warlock dark circle) to be used as an offensive or defensive skill and like rogue stealth you can turn it off by clicking the skill again :D

it would probably fix the problem with time warp always bugging up when you're in a pvp/pve situation and make you a force to be reckoned with. ;)

Since when blessing skill is defensive???

I put it in brackets so that its out of the main sentence. Come on now, this topic's turning into an english lesson :[  am disappointed u ignored the whole idea and decided to concentrate on an error... If you're not... Not.. Not careful I'll... I'll cryyyyy : :

:3

BTW your skill idea doesn't help mage in any way if you look at other classes mages DMG in 1v1 is really low probably the lovest when as a DMG class it should be much higher example rougue and archer both are DMG based class there weapons have over 50% more DMG and since they use leather armour items they have more def so wat I would like to see is item specific for mages and warlocks  they could use off hand weapon slot for example: power orb / book witch would boost there DMG by lvl% example: lvl20=20% --lvl24=24% and so on

Don't take this item serious since its just an example plz

BTW your skill idea doesn't help mage in any way if you look at other classes mages DMG in 1v1 is really low probably the lovest when as a DMG class it should be much higher example rougue and archer both are DMG based class there weapons have over 50% more DMG and since they use leather armour items they have more def so wat I would like to see is item specific for mages and warlocks  they could use off hand weapon slot for example: power orb / book witch would boost there DMG by lvl% example: lvl20=20% --lvl24=24% and so on

Don't take this item serious since its just an example plz

So you're saying for the unused hand slot for casters there could be books or orbs that increase a certain aspect of the magician's stats and attributes?.....Interesting... I like the way you think  :good: this should be in the suggestions section  ;D

Time control sounds good but wy not have something like this :: wen activate you are going back in time example 10-20sec  your HP and MP returns to wat they were 10-20sec ago additional you become immune to all attacks to 5sec and if your HP was full once you activated this skill you become immune to all attacks for 15sec

This is just an example don't take this serious  :blush:

I would like to see is item specific for mages and warlocks  they could use off hand weapon slot for example: power orb / book witch would boost there DMG by lvl% example: lvl20=20% --lvl24=24% and so on

I've made this same exact suggestion somewhere before like a wand or short staff with faster attack speed and orb and books that give either crit chance or more defense for offhand, too bad that got ignored... I still think it's a good idea.

Mage needs a fire rain skill damage with range 7x7 around him

Yup  ;D

It better do as the damage of Fireball ;D

100x FIREBALL IN 1 NANOSECOND!

Wish time warp had shock wave effect that causes all enemies in its radius to be bushed back a few steps, and the distance would increase based on its lvl. Plz Santa, it ain't a solution, but it does deal with the whole "mage aka melee class" problem.

lvl 1: 2 yards

lvl 2: 3 yards

lvl 3: 4 yards

lvl 4: 5 yards

lvl 5: 6 yards

*realizing the flaw in his plan* It has a resist effect on bosses and only works on mobs and enemy players. :D

Then you wouldn't need chains  :facepalm:

let me see, instant bush back or delayed push back..... Which is better?.... Huuuuum. I'll let you figure that one out ;) ....don't hurt your self now...

yup, make chains a full stunn, no skills, no moving, no normal attack. Chains ties your hands and legs up, so how can you cast magic. With your mind? Only pros like yoda can do that! "Jk" i just suggested it simply for the whole time warp in to deal any dmg problem. Mage is a range class with shit def, there's no reason why they should have to get that close to an enemy to deal dmg.

Yeah I know every mage is saying that chains should be stun skill devs just hate mages too much to do that so they make some shithy skills 0 balance game that's all I can say  :facepalm:

let me see, instant bush back or delayed push back..... Which is better?.... Huuuuum. I'll let you figure that one out ;) ....don't hurt your self now...

yup, make chains a full stunn, no skills, no moving, no normal attack. Chains ties your hands and legs up, so how can you cast magic. With your mind? Only pros like yoda can do that! "Jk" i just suggested it simply for the whole time warp in to deal any dmg problem. Mage is a range class with shit def, there's no reason why they should have to get that close to an enemy to deal dmg.

Yeah,good idea!

Oh and btw,for no drama about this idea,make it that it only can take like 8 people at a time  :)