admin

heart_perez21

Can i ask you, whos stupid people share or sell/trade his account if  the account is full +10 bow and gloves boots belt, and not personal items coz its level 13 items  and has 1m+ gold with 2 rare costume not personal? Then  admin block my ranger lvl14  and accusing me that i sell that account? Can you please check this ticket Re: ticket:78505a2f23b6556

you give my Email id to the person who reported my name in the game. so its my fault? Its so clear that, that was  admin fault, he give my email id and im not stupid giving my email id to anybody and common sense, if i will sell that account, why should i didnt take that precious items in my account?  i send email yesterday but until now np response.  If you cant unblocked my account, send me mcoins in my email [email protected]

I spend $200 on that account, then buy and sell items in 5months, then in the end, my account getting block because admin giving my email id for free? i respect you guys, dont always think that fuq!ng money, because if you die, you won't take that money in heaven or hell. thanks

This is nonsense. Admins dont give away account info to anyone. The actually discourage players from giving their own account info.

only $200?

Why dont they check that ticket? inside that ticket, my email id, my friend was banned for 1 month because he post what the email message inside that ticket, only $200? Im only 13 years of age, why should i spend more? I just want a hobby, playing games. If you admin cant answer me, i will advice, dont give the email of your players, always check ther'ye IP address if the same IP on the nickname they report to you.

because in his first email to admin is not my email and he use this, [email protected]

and then, admin reply to his email, then admin give my real email in the game.

Dear Player,

Your *login *is ##########@gmail.com

see? how he get my email so easy. and then he pm me in the game but i forgot the name he use, he pm my current email id to me, then i logout, i go to my, my profile, and change my email, and i see in his yahoo mail he use in his second email to admin was my first email id that he get from admin.

he message like this

my account was hack please help me

First Email : ########@gmail.com

Class : Ranger

Level : 14

Name : ######

i didnt know that if i change my first email and someone knows my first email will get my account, what happen is

admin restore my email info, then they send to the person  who report my nickname in the game, because of the right first email id i use.

then i send many tickets to admin, before, i send my email, ip address, country , name of my ranger, then, they they reply to my email and they block my account forever,

i see my account banned for 2weeks before it was blocked forever.

its so clear that it was admin fault, they give my email to the person who report my ranger nickname in the game with wrong email id, and then, they give just to restore the password? i know my email, why should i email the gm, for my email? so weird..

please admin, your rules is like a hell rules, please becarefull on what you doing. thanks

hahaha! bruh in real life,thats what we called accident.  :crazy: :lol: dont worry cos if your email id is valid ,valid,meaaning registerd on yahoo or gmail ect. they wont get your account in ws  :friends:

Hello, no admin here? If you cant unblocked my account, should you give me mcoins? Its your owned fault, admin give my info to anyone *z* want me to post the yahoo mail he use, you can see what he do to get my account email id, and what admin replied  -_- you can open it, coz he pm me in the game, and he give me that yahoo mail he use, he say, he just want to get my items and golds, you will see the truth evidence not only your conclusion -_-