Changes in Battle For Territories

Luiz Del Ducca

Hello dear developer and forum community,

I don't want to stretch, so I'll go straight to my suggestion,

why not make that,

instead of having to deal damage directly to the flag,

which is actually a bit difficult because of certain skills "imbalances" and crowd control,

my idea then would be that the mechanics be changed,

so that damage is automatically done on the flag according to the number of characters of the enemy faction in the place

(or according to the killing of enemies in the area [similar to the castle dungeon system, where you had to kill the monsters, to raise a helper's health, and activate it, but instead, in this case, kill the enemies, gonna deal damage to the flag in the area]),

sometimes you can even get several characters into the flag area, but they can't even get close to the flag.

another factor that would be interesting to add would be a death counter between alliances, and this has some influence on war too, like the point system in guild events (mermen trials).

I have made a suggestion regarding war and u do think that our suggestions would be excellent when combined! 

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/355406-revolution-of-war-and-alliance-costume-merchant/

7 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I have made a suggestion regarding war and u do think that our suggestions would be excellent when combined! 

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/355406-revolution-of-war-and-alliance-costume-merchant/

Of course, i really think something will be changed in war, maybe in a future update, but i have remembered that a new map is coming for the next year, maybe they  will save all these features/suggestions, for a possible similar event in new map ...

1 hour ago, Luiz Del Ducca said:

Of course, i really think something will be changed in war, maybe in a future update, but i have remembered that a new map is coming for the next year, maybe they  will save all these features/suggestions, for a possible similar event in new map ...

I honestly don't think so considering that the game seems to move away from the ongoing war and towards pve but I do think that War should change some things up. 

Amazing suggestions!

It's so sad that the War is a forgotten event even though it is so fun to play

3 hours ago, Khrone said:

Amazing suggestions!

It's so sad that the War is a forgotten event even though it is so fun to play

I agree

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest i think your idea can be exploited very easily, other faction just uses alt account to kill and win the war, as for myself i think its better to replace flag with few boss npc like 3 or maybr 4, and put it outside of towns, split them into different area's so all ppl dont go into same area and it will make guild unity more valuable and less useful, which makes ppl to actually think about strategy. 

In the end there is lots of stuff in warspear that needs to be reworked like tour prizes, battle for irselnort, irselnort bosses, entire lab 

These content are unfortunately too old and dont give any prize that us actually thrilling and makes player enjoy competition, the reward is just too little for the hassles. 

While dev's are focused on adding new content instead of reworking old ones. I believe it will eventually kill the game, while adding new content increase the profit of their company i think reworking old content increases their game population but they are not keeping the balance

On 9/24/2022 at 3:18 AM, Kami said:

To be honest i think your idea can be exploited very easily, other faction just uses alt account to kill and win the war, as for myself i think its better to replace flag with few boss npc like 3 or maybr 4, and put it outside of towns, split them into different area's so all ppl dont go into same area and it will make guild unity more valuable and less useful, which makes ppl to actually think about strategy. 

In the end there is lots of stuff in warspear that needs to be reworked like tour prizes, battle for irselnort, irselnort bosses, entire lab 

These content are unfortunately too old and dont give any prize that us actually thrilling and makes player enjoy competition, the reward is just too little for the hassles. 

While dev's are focused on adding new content instead of reworking old ones. I believe it will eventually kill the game, while adding new content increase the profit of their company i think reworking old content increases their game population but they are not keeping the balance

What I would suggest I already said in my suggestion to change up war but I would keep the flag but add high level mobs themed around the defending faction with a commander boss with it. 

Lab definitely needs a rework and various upgrades especially when it comes to rewards. The lab chests isn't worth it and the gear drops would already be out done by seasonal event gears let alone Avylondil gears from RG 

After they release Almahad they need to revamp Irselnort minis by giving them unique loot and upgrade their associated quest rewards, revamp Lab, update war using the various suggestions, and rebalance Legion and Sentinel classes without breaking anything 

3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

What I would suggest I already said in my suggestion to change up war but I would keep the flag but add high level mobs themed around the defending faction with a commander boss with it. 

Lab definitely needs a rework and various upgrades especially when it comes to rewards. The lab chests isn't worth it and the gear drops would already be out done by seasonal event gears let alone Avylondil gears from RG 

After they release Almahad they need to revamp Irselnort minis by giving them unique loot and upgrade their associated quest rewards, revamp Lab, update war using the various suggestions, and rebalance Legion and Sentinel classes without breaking anything 

Lab chests should drop bars also.

War rewards should give also cc, and make a npc merchant that only appear during wars,  so we can spend cc on rare gears/weapons/costumes/skins, 

Norlant should give better stuff bcuz when you are going to choose a "random reward" Mysteriously always choose the least useful  doesn't matter what number you choose from 1 to 5 xD

53 minutes ago, mari setogaya said:

and make a npc merchant that only appear during wars

I'd make it appear some time before the War and disappear some time after it ends, or else people would stop fighting to buy things lol 

Why during war if it could be permanent? I already made a suggestion of a gold costume merchant in my suggestion