How arena rewards should be rewarded.

Suprememan

Hello there development group,

I would like to suggest new method for the coming arena rewards. Me and my friends are having difficulty trying to figure out who should get the reward and whether or not its worth our hard work and time to help.  So my suggestion is this; For arena 2v2, rewards should go to top 2 because it takes 2 players hard work time money and skill to battle and win. So for 3v3, rewards should go to top 3 and 5v5 top 5. This way its easier to team up with a friend or friends and go for the win  :drinks: I would like to know what you think. Thanks

this would be nice.  :good:

Yes this idea would be fair.

I Like to run arena with set partner(s), and it just seems rather quite unfair that only one of us could receive the top prize. Arena is about teamwork, the prize should be as fitting.

Or they could keep the current system and remove parties from arena. Currently, if you paid enough, you'll win, close to no skill is required

I like it, it's a nice suggestion. You can add another idea which is, after winning and sending a mailbox to the player, in the mailbox there will be 10 rewards, the player can choose 2 of them and they're:

• The 5 old arena costumes(from the arena fights 4-20), the 22 league will get a special reward which is choosing the last prize in the permanent mode.
  • Cloak of Greatness.
  • Amulet of Greatness.
  • The new ring, but there must be 2 of it to choose.
  • The new passive skill(from 4-20 will be in temporary mode and 21-30 in permanent mode).

Feel free to ask/give ideas/quibble.

Btw, add a poll please.

Thanks for reading!