Mantra of Healing the Worst Skill added to Templarians

Kyrai

Dear Developers...

Your created this character based on our outdated Warlocks but you give to them many power for a hybrid Paladin/Priest.

Legion side already is getting worst every balance, updates talents or something about to skills themes.

Templarians are more useful than Warlocks and really annoying to Group Battles.

They have the unfair advantages of Blocking parameter and shielding skill, also grants use of heavy armor and this is one of the principal problem for powerup the skill.

• Mermen Heavy Armor when is active is really troll and unfair for your control skills characters, 30% Damage reduction + HP + removing debuffs every 5 cursed seconds.

Templarians literally no need much vampirism cause they can heal every stun from them stats/skills. So they forced to use HP stats, being so hard for kill.

• Templarian when is under 50% of HP is available to use Mantra of Healing everytime when they wants cause they use CD high parameters too.

Enemy stuns to Templarians are useless so we are forced to focus stuns Templarians with full HP for keep off that mermen bonus for removing stuns/silences. Under 50% is a nightmare because they can't die.

Mantra of Healing can't be attacked, is an unfair bonus skill for a Debuff Remover  Healing Character and this includes too the Paladins.

In this last update you released Tamer (Beastmaster) they can't be attacked but is different because they can't use Heavy armor like Warlocks so is balanced in this case.

I mean with all this the skill doesn't be existing to templarians if they are based on Warlocks is really unfair for Legion side, Our Warlocks can be stunned to death, so they doesn't have chance to use Stone for healing themselves 

This is one of my suggestions:

First we need examine Templar Character before, they are really powerful for PvP and GvG, but some players says PvE isn't good.

Templarian is:

• Healer
  • Autohealing Effects
  • Stun
  • Summon
  • Damage Reduction
  • Heavy Armored (with debuff remover)
  • Excessive Damage
  • Block Parameter 
  • Skills Cooldown Parameter
  • Shield Skill

Mantra of the Sun

Type: Active

The skill increases a percentage of MP 10/15/20/25%

Also give a bonus to the character of 10 seconds, the buff increases the healing of stuns.

This shouldn't be affected with castle potions...

PD: Accepting opinions, I analize stats parameters and builds. Literally is hard to fix this with all problematic things of this game.

CD problematic

Penetration problematic

Stuns ..?? Insane lol

More HP? Why? Immortals like now?

Mana regen... Easy pene on rings

More damage.... Cringe

More defence?... Mmm... ª...?

Critical Hit easy for staff

The idea is be killable if they wants use heavy mermen to be bad players

The mantra is 100 times better than the warlock`s stone BRUH.

• 2 months later...

I don't know what you're talking about bro, warlocks are much more useful in war and gvg, they have an insane area stun, they can silence and they have good dmg skills, warlocks on your server maybe they don't know how to use.

On 12/09/2022 at 18:47, Kyrai said:

Prezados Desenvolvedores...

Você criou este personagem baseado em nossos Warlocks desatualizados, mas você deu a eles muito poder para um Paladino/Sacerdote híbrido.

O lado da Legião já está piorando a cada equilíbrio, atualiza talentos ou algo sobre temas de habilidades.

Os Templários são mais úteis que os Warlocks e realmente irritantes para as Batalhas de Grupo.

Eles têm as vantagens injustas do parâmetro de bloqueio e habilidade de blindagem, também concedem o uso de armadura pesada e este é um dos principais problemas para fortalecer a habilidade.

• Mermen Heavy Armor quando está ativo é realmente troll e injusto para seus personagens de habilidades de controle, 30% de redução de dano + HP + removendo debuffs a cada 5 segundos amaldiçoados.

Templários literalmente não precisam de muito vampirismo porque eles podem curar cada atordoamento de suas estatísticas/habilidades. Então eles forçaram a usar as estatísticas de HP, sendo tão difíceis de matar.

• Templarian quando está com menos de 50% de HP está disponível para usar o Mantra of Healing sempre que quiser, porque eles também usam parâmetros altos de CD.

Os atordoamentos inimigos para os Templários são inúteis, então somos forçados a focar os atordoamentos dos Templários com HP total para evitar o bônus dos tritões por remover atordoamentos/silêncios. Menos de 50% é um pesadelo porque eles não podem morrer.

Mantra of Healing não pode ser atacado, é uma  habilidade de bônus injusta para um Debuff Remover Healing Character e isso inclui também os Paladinos.

Nesta última atualização você lançou Tamer (Beastmaster) eles não podem ser atacados, mas é diferente porque eles não podem usar armaduras pesadas como Warlocks, então é balanceado neste caso.

Quero dizer, com tudo isso, a habilidade não existe para os templários se eles forem baseados em Warlocks é realmente injusto para o lado da Legião, nossos Warlocks podem ser atordoados até a morte, então eles não têm chance de usar Stone para se curar. 

Esta é uma das minhas sugestões:

Primeiro precisamos examinar o personagem Templar antes, eles são realmente poderosos para PvP e GvG, mas alguns jogadores dizem que PvE não é bom.

Templário é:

• Curador
  • Efeitos de cura automática
  • Atordoar
  • invocar
  • Redução de danos
  • Heavy Armored (com removedor de debuff)
  • Dano Excessivo
  • Parâmetro do bloco 
  • Parâmetro de recarga de habilidades
  • habilidade de escudo

mantra do sol

Tipo: Ativo

A habilidade aumenta uma porcentagem de MP 10/15/20/25%

Dê também um bônus para o personagem de 10 segundos, o buff aumenta a cura dos stuns.

Isso não deve ser afetado com poções de castelo...

PD: Aceitando opiniões, analiso parâmetros de estatísticas e builds. Literalmente é difícil consertar isso com todas as coisas problemáticas deste jogo.

CD problemático

Penetração problemática

Atordoamentos ..?? insano lol

Mais HP? Por quê? Imortais como agora?

Mana regen... Pene fácil em anéis

Mais dano.... Cringe

Mais defesa?... Mmm... ª...?

Acerto crítico fácil para a equipe

A ideia é matar se eles quiserem usar tritões pesados para serem maus jogadores

Templar has already been retuned and you shouldn't compare only lvl32 fully equipped Templars, we all here know that all classes are strong at lvl32 with mermen armor 

14 hours ago, 100xp said:

Templar has already been retuned and you shouldn't compare only lvl32 fully equipped Templars, we all here know that all classes are strong at lvl32 with mermen armor 

She plays a low amp rogue with terrible gear and not even +7s so its no wonder she complains about all sentinel classes. Her opinions can mostly be ignored by the sheer ignorance of what it means to actually play any class at endgame.

10 hours ago, Raislin said:

She plays a low amp rogue with terrible gear and not even +7s so its no wonder she complains about all sentinel classes. Her opinions can mostly be ignored by the sheer ignorance of what it means to actually play any class at endgame.

??? I play Charmer isn't your problem this is aggresion

If I play Rogue or Charmer or any class shouldn't be your problem anyway thanks

Forum is free for EVERYONE, all opinions are valorated being +1 +8 or +10

And I have many classes I don't know what you call ignorance when you don't know how works them too

21 hours ago, Kyrai said:

??? I play Charmer isn't your problem this is aggresion

If I play Rogue or Charmer or any class shouldn't be your problem anyway thanks

Forum is free for EVERYONE, all opinions are valorated being +1 +8 or +10

And I have many classes I don't know what you call ignorance when you don't know how works them too

I play all classes at a higher amp than you have. I do know how they work. Why do you assume things when you know next to nothing of high level gameplay whenever your gear is fit for questing at best and then you make assumptions of things that aren't even correct 70% of the time and that is being generous.

On 11/16/2022 at 9:12 AM, Radagast said:

I don't know what you're talking about bro, warlocks are much more useful in war and gvg, they have an insane area stun, they can silence and they have good dmg skills, warlocks on your server maybe they don't know how to use.

Warlocks are ONLY useful in those 2 situations. They will easily die in anything else because they cannot stop a single target while Templar can easily handle alot more situations 

19 hours ago, Raislin said:

I play all classes at a higher amp than you have. I do know how they work. Why do you assume things when you know next to nothing of high level gameplay whenever your gear is fit for questing at best and then you make assumptions of things that aren't even correct 70% of the time and that is being generous.

All the classes?

First, seeing for believing friend :troll_face1:

Anyway, having all the classes doesn't make you more God than the others. And less in amplification. I've seen PvE people beating PvP, I mean elves, as well as low levels like 28 beating them at high levels... elves too
Also people +1 beating them to high in amp. Elves just in case :i_know_what_you_did_there:

Many Legion players are not to blame for always seeing the same thing for years of seeing you elves dominate the Arenas by just doing nothing.
o Could it be that you forget that you guys have more stuns and AoE silence than us? that every day makes it impotent that they have the ability to neutralize an entire group instead of us at certain targets with a failure rate

Now they come with a new hero who can do the same as the Templar and incidentally heal his group when he is actually untouchable

In this case, the AoE stuns should fail more than those with a single target to be balanced between both factions since it is useless to focus an enemy when the others support each other, it is always simply unplayable and boring.

Also if you have all the classes you should not have favoritism for any faction. But you're a fan of the Legion having no benefit

So I think you are lying

1 hour ago, Invorial said:

All the classes?

First, seeing for believing friend :troll_face1:

Anyway, having all the classes doesn't make you more God than the others. And less in amplification. I've seen PvE people beating PvP, I mean elves, as well as low levels like 28 beating them at high levels... elves too
Also people +1 beating them to high in amp. Elves just in case :i_know_what_you_did_there:

Many Legion players are not to blame for always seeing the same thing for years of seeing you elves dominate the Arenas by just doing nothing.
o Could it be that you forget that you guys have more stuns and AoE silence than us? that every day makes it impotent that they have the ability to neutralize an entire group instead of us at certain targets with a failure rate

Now they come with a new hero who can do the same as the Templar and incidentally heal his group when he is actually untouchable

In this case, the AoE stuns should fail more than those with a single target to be balanced between both factions since it is useless to focus an enemy when the others support each other, it is always simply unplayable and boring.

Only classes that i dont have at a high level are Ranger(whose gear i have +10 unequipped that I throw on in test servers to bully people),priest,chieftain and reaper. Rest of them are either levels 28-32 or 23-26 with full award sets that i can comfortably use in 5x5 and crucible since they get scaled up anyway. Not having all the skillpoints is just giving the other team a slight edge at best since I consider myself fairly competent at playing any class.

It doesn't make me better than others yes but I hate seeing people talk about things they would have absolutely 0 knowledge about since they get 3 shot by everyone and then complain about 1 or 2 specific problems they are having since they happen to be an occurrence that shows up at slightly higher intervals than others.

EU server arena was held down by Chinese Legion players for a long time until me and a few others threw hundreds of hours of spam every season at them until they gave up and then the 5x5 and crucible update happened. Now anyone holding 2x2 3x3 and seals just gets gear slightly faster than everyone else, there is no other benefit to it. Everyone can get their gear through daily reward arenas if they are patient, which is how i've been getting my gear upgrades since i don't actually need a boost for gear from any of the standard modes and they are better left to our weaker guild members with new chars or fewer pieces of gear. And yes most of the guild helps in holding down these ranks. Maybe our grip on these ranks could be disturbed but nobody is willing to put in the effort so they don't get to complain.

7 hours ago, Raislin said:

Everyone should play on both sides, the experience is not limited to just complaining that "x" side is op and the other is not, they will see the pros and cons of both sides without favoritism, without complaining about ridiculousness.  And above all to contribute something to the characters, more than asking for nerf to others, just because they "think" it would be the best, (I doubt it)

The worst thing is that they are offended if you tell them the truth:dunno:

i always thought templar were the equivalent of mc charmer.

warlock are one of the best classes for GvGs and large scale PvPs, go check the guild description of every major guild in mc side in eu. i bet most, if not all have "recruit warlocks" as their descriptions, the class used to be weak sure but after small buffs over the years and talents, it became a really great class, same as magical damage death knight. besides while mantra does heals the templar, it also make it useless and 1 less target to worry about, the exact same as stone body albeit able to walk slowly.

all this said is from the perspective of a GvG/large scale PvP player. idk about arena but i don't think its any different 

1 hour ago, Santa Claus said:

Mcs are recruiting warlocks bcs its only char that have aoe stun and silence . Not like elf where almost every char have it.

BD: Rush, Druid: Punitive root/Song, Paladin: Foj/Harad call, Mage: Shatter/Chains, Templar: Flow, Seeker: Sun nets

Rogue: Gouge, Shaman: Earthquake, Hunter: Panic arrow, Chieftain: Trashing, Warlock: Dark circle/Silencing zone, Necro: Panic, Reaper: Chains

:t12:

3 hours ago, Ogull said:

i always thought templar were the equivalent of mc charmer.

warlock are one of the best classes for GvGs and large scale PvPs, go check the guild description of every major guild in mc side in eu. i bet most, if not all have "recruit warlocks" as their descriptions, the class used to be weak sure but after small buffs over the years and talents, it became a really great class, same as magical damage death knight. besides while mantra does heals the templar, it also make it useless and 1 less target to worry about, the exact same as stone body albeit able to walk slowly.

all this said is from the perspective of a GvG/large scale PvP player. idk about arena but i don't think its any different 

Reasonable take, it's pretty much the same in arena. Less tanky (depending on which you were referring to, Charmer is more tanky while Warlock obv less) but generally speaking you won't be screwing over your teamies by giving them mantra at the wrong time or throwing people in the wrong direction with flow or punch.

10 minutes ago, Raislin said:

BD: Rush, Druid: Punitive root/Song, Paladin: Foj/Harad call, Mage: Shatter/Chains, Templar: Flow, Seeker: Sun nets

Rogue: Gouge, Shaman: Earthquake, Hunter: Panic arrow, Chieftain: Trashing, Warlock: Dark circle/Silencing zone, Necro: Panic, Reaper: Chains

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Since when do we count earthquake trashing  reaper chaing as aoe stun/silence. Necro need to walk into enemies to even try to use panic and its easily  removed by dmg same with hunter fear. So what do we have left as aoe stun/silence support is warlock

4 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Since when do we count earthquake trashing  reaper chaing as aoe stun/silence. Necro need to walk into enemies to even try to use panic and its easily  removed by dmg same with hunter fear. So what do we have left as aoe stun/silence support is warlock

I gave you the list of all characters with aoe control skills and if you actually went through it with an objective mind you'd see that both factions are similar in what they have but instead you post an emotional message trying to downplay what your faction has. How typical. 

6 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Tell me if im wrong or not ? All those skills u mentioned doesnt give any value in group fights . While on elf side only counter to their skill is resist

Why wouldn't they. Some of them keep people clumped up for more aoe and do damage and some debuff and some straight up full control. I don't get how you just ignore everything they do.

On 11/19/2022 at 9:16 AM, Raislin said:

Who have eyes can see all what want without spent neither 1 dolar, don't be toxic at this point. 

4 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Tell me if im wrong or not ? All those skills u mentioned doesnt give any value in group fights . While on elf side only counter to their skill is resist

Why not?

Not only stuns/silence counts as cc

They have no less relevance just bcuz they only tie you to the ground

10 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Mcs are recruiting warlocks bcs its only char that have aoe stun and silence . Not like elf where almost every char have it.

regardless whether all elf chars have aoe stun or not, it is a fact that around 10 warlocks and 10 shamans with healing totems and some chieftains can clean any amount of elfs thrown at them. besides most classes nowadays have some form of resistance so i dont know whats the "aoe stun" is about...

On 12/09/2022 at 18:47, Kyrai said:

Prezados Desenvolvedores...

Você criou este personagem baseado em nossos Warlocks desatualizados, mas você deu a eles muito poder para um Paladino/Sacerdote híbrido.

O lado da Legião já está piorando a cada equilíbrio, atualiza talentos ou algo sobre temas de habilidades.

Os Templários são mais úteis que os Warlocks e realmente irritantes para as Batalhas de Grupo.

Eles têm as vantagens injustas do parâmetro de bloqueio e habilidade de blindagem, também concedem o uso de armadura pesada e este é um dos principais problemas para fortalecer a habilidade.

• Mermen Heavy Armor quando está ativo é realmente troll e injusto para seus personagens de habilidades de controle, 30% de redução de dano + HP + removendo debuffs a cada 5 segundos amaldiçoados.

Templários literalmente não precisam de muito vampirismo porque eles podem curar cada atordoamento de suas estatísticas/habilidades. Então eles forçaram a usar as estatísticas de HP, sendo tão difíceis de matar.

• Templarian quando está com menos de 50% de HP está disponível para usar o Mantra of Healing sempre que quiser, porque eles também usam parâmetros altos de CD.

Os atordoamentos inimigos para os Templários são inúteis, então somos forçados a focar os atordoamentos dos Templários com HP total para evitar o bônus dos tritões por remover atordoamentos/silêncios. Menos de 50% é um pesadelo porque eles não podem morrer.

Mantra of Healing não pode ser atacado, é uma  habilidade de bônus injusta para um Debuff Remover Healing Character e isso inclui também os Paladinos.

Nesta última atualização você lançou Tamer (Beastmaster) eles não podem ser atacados, mas é diferente porque eles não podem usar armaduras pesadas como Warlocks, então é balanceado neste caso.

Quero dizer, com tudo isso, a habilidade não existe para os templários se eles forem baseados em Warlocks é realmente injusto para o lado da Legião, nossos Warlocks podem ser atordoados até a morte, então eles não têm chance de usar Stone para se curar. 

Esta é uma das minhas sugestões:

Primeiro precisamos examinar o personagem Templar antes, eles são realmente poderosos para PvP e GvG, mas alguns jogadores dizem que PvE não é bom.

Templário é:

• Curador
  • Efeitos de cura automática
  • Atordoar
  • invocar
  • Redução de danos
  • Heavy Armored (com removedor de debuff)
  • Dano Excessivo
  • Parâmetro do bloco 
  • Parâmetro de recarga de habilidades
  • habilidade de escudo

mantra do sol

Tipo: Ativo

A habilidade aumenta uma porcentagem de MP 10/15/20/25%

Dê também um bônus para o personagem de 10 segundos, o buff aumenta a cura dos stuns.

Isso não deve ser afetado com poções de castelo...

PD: Aceitando opiniões, analiso parâmetros de estatísticas e builds. Literalmente é difícil consertar isso com todas as coisas problemáticas deste jogo.

CD problemático

Penetração problemática

Atordoamentos ..?? insano lol

Mais HP? Por quê? Imortais como agora?

Mana regen... Pene fácil em anéis

Mais dano.... Cringe

Mais defesa?... Mmm... ª...?

Acerto crítico fácil para a equipe

A ideia é matar se eles quiserem usar tritões pesados para serem maus jogadores

Bro, the skill doesn't cause damage kkkkk and the area of effect is tiny, that is, it's not strong but the propaganda you have that the aigrind only favors the elves is totally wrong

15 hours ago, Raislin said:

Wow and call it balance very ignorant

You have more capabilities to block use our skills and you are forgive the new class beastmaster

10 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Wow and call it balance very ignorant

You have more capabilities to block use our skills and you are forgive the new class beastmaster

If you couldn't tell, all of Legions good control skill are ranged while all Sentinels good skills are on Melee characters and or melee range (Templars a special case as it can use staff but that build is worse than a dodge bd). Beastmasters skill isn't an aoe, its a single target skill like pathfinder arrow on hunter. You are about as likely to stun with any additional target hops with the skill as you would be with the hunters skill having a boot enchanted with stun and I didn't count it as a aoe stun either or should I have?

Once again ignorance is bliss.