Item drops

david8111

I am in the next island i was told weapons and armor will start dropping but i haven't got any yet when does it start in just questing and what's the best ways to get prices for items because i feel like getting ripped off every time i trade name is gorzoth in us sapphire

Hmm according to my experience on 2nd island only bosses drops useful equipment( like weapons or armors etc.). Rest of  mobs drop only some items wchich  you can sell to merchants. The farther you go into the land the items from mobs are more expensive and there are more of them from each mob. if im wrong then please correct my post.

I am in the next island i was told weapons and armor will start dropping but i haven't got any yet when does it start in just questing and what's the best ways to get prices for items because i feel like getting ripped off every time i trade name is gorzoth in us sapphire

you need to go hunting to get drops, meaning kill bosses again and again... prices always differ if you buy/trade them from players probably because of the drop rate... try to negotiate, it works sometimes...