[2014.07.30] New awards for Arena season winners!

Peter_Munk

Me Not Crying :dirol: .. Last Arena Players Use to get 10% Damage [ Cloak+ Amulet]..and this season only 5%[Ring] and Additional 5%[Passive Skill] which is temporary  :aggressive:

Welcome warspear...  opinion give +5% or 10 or 100 is crazy... better give costume..so nobody cry :)

Most of you crybabies don't even deserve that award. Talking absolute bullshit about an item and who should get it when it doesn't even exist. If you can't get #1 - stop circlejerking and deal with it

I lost my Demonologist and my last seasons arena rewards Atm So how about yall stfu and take those new rewards and shove em up ur ass stop complaining

Ranger Already Op.

I lost my Demonologist and my last seasons arena rewards Atm So how about yall stfu and take those new rewards and shove em up ur ass stop complaining

Ranger Already Op.

You didn't recover it?

Ranger Already Op.

Yea right. Whats next your gonna say you got hacked?

Thats ok ive been there. I lost night prince bow.....

R.I.P. 200 Sam hein kills

Yea right. Whats next your gonna say you got hacked?

Thats ok ive been there. I lost night prince bow.....

R.I.P. 200 Sam hein kills

no idiot myth got me banned for no reason ... waiting for a response to my emails

Before i get serious Im surprised your not banned considered he bought your char and you retrieved it Lol

no idiot myth got me banned for no reason ... waiting for a response to my emails

Before i get serious Im surprised your not banned considered he bought your char and you retrieved it Lol

Dont be surprised cause he didnt buy it  :clapping:

Liars will always be liars right  :aggressive:

Lol so im guessing you sold your acc to mythblades and now trying to scam him :)

You dont even deserve to wear [Demonologist's Suit] or those rewards. You dont deserve to exist for that matter.

Even I don't deserve to wear the suit but just some people are too kind and I am very greatful.

People with your attitude is probably because your parents spoiled you and needs some spanking.

Your so full of yourself and hated by so many.

I am The real Godsrange ane I approve this message.

Now please get off of forum so that we can wait for Admin Petermunk's reply.

Thank you

Dont be surprised cause he didnt buy it  :clapping:

Liars will always be liars right  :aggressive:

Lol so im guessing you sold your acc to mythblades and now trying to scam him :)

You dont even deserve to wear [Demonologist's Suit] or those rewards. You dont deserve to exist for that matter.

Even I don't deserve to wear the suit but just some people are too kind and I am very greatful.

People with your attitude is probably because your parents spoiled you and needs some spanking.

Your so full of yourself and hated by so many.

I am The real Godsrange ane I approve this message.

Now please get off of forum so that we can wait for Admin Petermunk's reply.

Thank you

obviously i didnt buy my acc

Fr are you a freakin idiot?:D i have ss of all the chars at low level all of them me leveling a ss for everyone

example:Ryderx at lv4 First arena ;D

Dont lie to make yourself look cool ik u Scammed him everyone knows and i bet if devs checked ip of ur acc

They'd find myth on it ;) So stop kidding yourself? I dont deserve Demono? Lmao your a new player how long have u played a year 2? Go back to ur shitty night prince bow and learn how to use a class where u dont click random buttons Ty ;)

106509_.jpg

obviously i didnt buy my acc

Fr are you a freakin idiot?:D i have ss of all the chars at low level all of them me leveling a ss for everyone

example:Ryderx at lv4 First arena ;D

Dont lie to make yourself look cool ik u Scammed him everyone knows and i bet if devs checked ip of ur acc

They'd find myth on it ;) So stop kidding yourself? I dont deserve Demono? Lmao your a new player how long have u played a year 2? Go back to ur shitty night prince bow and learn how to use a class where u dont click random buttons Ty ;)

Can you show me a kill like this? I can  :rofl:

Your not old anyone can llevel 14 in 4 days

Where as for me I'm lvl 22 with 5000 maliat

Why are you even here when no one wants you and nobody likes you so go away

Shoo like the fly you are  :aggressive:

Never post here again

Thank you

106515_.png

I'm level 22 with 5K Miliat,  didn't think it was a special thing...

Hmmm......  Maybe I'll brag about it now?  :unknw:  O:-)

Im confused what hes bragging about ._.

Get this straight!!! This is for suggestions and comments. Why does anyone care what someone else writes? Deal with it and quit crying about people's posts. We all should be able to voice our opinion without some hater's remarks. :facepalm:

I'll like to know when the Tournament will have an end, I will be trying too get on the tops. being a none mcoint player It'll be hard but not impossible! .. Please reply asap, I like to know when it'll begin & end. Thank you.

Hit Point = Hp = Health,Not Damage LOL

So the final decision are rank #1 gets a ring and both passive skills which add health point and mana point while ranks #2-#5 get only those passive skills, right?

xmastree noob

You should just hope that no afkers :D feels so sh!t when I use money and my enemies just use 5 phones for make 5*5 afk pt lol..

if they make afk pt they cant be with u if u arent in pt :shok:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Peter, will those four items (cloak, amulet, two rings) ever get a set bonus? A bonus 25% damage for greatest arena warriors who manage to complete entire set?

Also, instead of switching prize every season, how about letting winner pick whichever one he wants?

lvl20 with lvl19 +10 weapon would do 1k dmg with 25% bonus lol