[2014.07.30] New awards for Arena season winners!

Peter_Munk

We wasted our money for great clock and amulet , not for this assholes rewards.

Please link the post that says developers (lazzard/ :snorlax:/ Roland/ petermunk/ ect.)

was supposed to make reward [Cloak of greatness]  for a third time :give_rose:

I wAnna see it  :friends:

Show?  :drinks:

105330_.png

I HAVE A QUESTION. Why only rank 1 get rings and 2-5 get skills?.Not only rank 1 is good , if u got rank 1 means u have time and moneys not u are pro.Like at guild tournaments,rank 1,2,3 get rewards not only 1 .Better if rank 1,2,3 get ring and 1-10 skills .That will be more correctly.Ty :)

I dont think so coz if that much ppl will get reward wat will be the uniqueness of the rewards. But for this shitty skill ill not mind if gn give it to another afterall it temporary.

I HAVE A QUESTION. Why only rank 1 get rings and 2-5 get skills?.Not only rank 1 is good , if u got rank 1 means u have time and moneys not u are pro.Like at guild tournaments,rank 1,2,3 get rewards not only 1 .Better if rank 1,2,3 get ring and 1-10 skills .That will be more correctly.Ty :)

I strongly agree

Another new skill that makes strong players even stronger:!

TIP: if you want the max damage of the person when only have the weapon visible, count the dmg of the weapon and the crystal effect and multiplie that by 1,54. Priest skill not used.

This new skill is noob shit and temporary. Ill still recommand reward which give 10% power coz we want 20% power. Or it will better to make skill permanent for #1.

This new skill is noob shit and temporary. Ill still recommand reward which give 10% power coz we want 20% power. Or it will better to make skill permanent for #1.

how u can make it permanent lol?? ;D ;D ;D

1st win will give u 10% extra hp,then again in 2nd season win(if he goes again in next arena season) he will get 10% more and so on..... In this way he will get infinite hp lol....this is not funny??? ;D ;D ;D

This is Unfair, I Guess Rank 1 and 2 Both should get same price, as both fight for rank 1

Eg :IF rank 2 has 200k AP  and rank 5 gets 40k AP.. so in such cases it will be not justice for rank 2 getting same prize as rank 5 ,as he has spended so much money and getting reward equal to lvl 5  who has just got by free tickets.Which will be unfair.

I think GM should rethink about award distribution in which every one gets right justice :)

Thank You

This is Unfair, I Guess Rank 1 and 2 Both should get same price, as both fight for rank 1

Eg :IF rank 2 has 200k AP  and rank 5 gets 40k AP.. so in such cases it will be not justice for rank 2 getting same prize as rank 5 ,as he has spended so much money and getting reward equal to lvl 5  who has just got by free tickets.Which will be unfair.

I think GM should rethink about award distribution in which every one gets right justice :)

Thank You

I like this idea

But sadly this isnt a game where u get what u paid for.

It is anyones choise to choose for a trial at ranking #1 and gm doesnt say what the award is untill its the

End of season so no one should assume it was cape and amulet again for a third time........ In a row...

Also whats funny is how I guess about this reward before it was coming out :D I told 2 people about it months before this

Post ever came out.

I predicted it too but not 1 ring and skill wouldve thought 2 rings how sad today is being #1 in 5*5 my attack wont go up its like a kick in my balls.

I predicted it too but not 1 ring and skill wouldve thought 2 rings how sad today is being #1 in 5*5 my attack wont go up its like a kick in my balls.

You havent seen the ring yet

You dont know if the ring says 10% damage

We wait for petermunk and his picture of ring as we all asked

And have waited for.

Also take note to how gm adds 15% damage for caster..... And just 5% for physicallers

I must say thats not fair. To hit 450 and yet heal 450 (druid skill) or 1200 (priest) makes them

Invincible.

Prize rings of 6, 10, 14, 18, 20 and 22 levels increase magical defence, resiliance, health points and magical or physical damage (depends of the class).

what if someone is 1st place in rank and hes lvl is 13 he get ring lvl13 / lvl10 or lvl14???

and what ring get dk/palladin  magic dmg or physical?

(sorry bad english)

Peter_Munk,  Can you atleast make the ring 10% damage? I worked hard because I was really hoping I could increase my attack, but if rings are 5% then the winners from last 2 years will always be 10% higher. I know what's green is official, but atleast I can hope and ask that there is a way to shorten the attack gap from previous winners.

Peter_Munk,  Can you atleast make the ring 10% damage? I worked hard because I was really hoping I could increase my attack, but if rings are 5% then the winners from last 2 years will always be 10% higher. I know what's green is official, but atleast I can hope and ask that there is a way to shorten the attack gap from previous winners.

Where are you petermunk  :unknw:

When can we see this ring and yes 10% Physical Damage ring sounds good

This Sounds Interesting and Fair Enough :) but if 1 ring =10% then 2 Rings= 20% which again can create a gap of 10% between old and New Arena Rewards :( :facepalm:

If you can win 2 then you deserve 20% lol. But the point is clear, last 2 year arena winner's have 2 permanent really nice equipment to increase atk% and this year is terrible. Ill even be happy with just cape from last year and no skill aslong as i can increase my atk. I have ice rings and ammy. Smh its clear though they went overboard last 2 years and wont let that happen this year. Straight cold hearted and terrible souls.

This Sounds Interesting and Fair Enough :) but if 1 ring =10% then 2 Rings= 20% which again can create a gap of 10% between old and New Arena Rewards :( :facepalm:

u too no want  sword +99 ?  ::) stop cry pls about reward  :facepalm:

u too no want  sword +99 ?  ::) stop cry pls about reward  :facepalm:

Me Not Crying :dirol: .. Last Arena Players Use to get 10% Damage [ Cloak+ Amulet]..and this season only 5%[Ring] and Additional 5%[Passive Skill] which is temporary  :aggressive:

Me Not Crying :dirol: .. Last Arena Players Use to get 10% Damage [ Cloak+ Amulet]..and this season only 5%[Ring] and Additional 5%[Passive Skill] which is temporary  :aggressive:

Who said that the passive skill gives 5% ?

It adds more 25% energy and 10% HP.

New passive skill increases energy for 25% and hit points for 10%. It will be active till the end of next season.