[2014.07.30] New awards for Arena season winners!

Peter_Munk

:bad:

If you take the first place, you win 1 ring and new passive skill

Oracles, For the ring. Each category will get a 1 ring, so if you won in 2 categories, you'll get 2 rings. The number of the passive skill wont change in 2 cases.

For the end of arena season,

We will tell you the date of complition of current Arena season later.

Good luck!

We are still waiting for the announcement when this arena season will end. The question of how many ring will be given has been answered so now we wanted to know when this arena season will end coz Im hoping this is gonna be a short time only since theres gonna be "1 ring" reward only. You guys getting me? If this is gonna be a short time only then i think its gonna be fair coz we can join next arena season again to get that another ring. Am i right? But if this arena season will take same time as the previous arena seasons then its not gonna be fair.  :facepalm:  The passive skill are actually USELESS since its not permanent so im not looking forward to it.  :aggressive:

Agree,  and yes the passive skill should be permanent.

Does that mean you will allow a lvl 6 player to compete for the prize using a lvl 10 composite bow?

R u sure its not a lvl 1 lol

Otherwise show proof lol all bows look the same from 1-10 except arena and craft

R u sure its not a lvl 1 lol

Otherwise show proof lol all bows look the same from 1-10 except arena and craft

He means player "Legionner" in eu 2x2 lvl 4-6 arena. Players could use some weapons higher than their lvl before version 0.7 or in it and now they keep using it, but if they unequip it, they can't use it anymore.

Here's an example from a friend.

104933_.jpg

Oracles, For the ring. Each category will get a 1 ring, so if you won in 2 categories, you'll get 2 rings. The number of the passive skill wont change in 2 cases.

I know that winning more than 1 category will give you x2-3 rings but Im pretty sure only those Warspear "addict" that has golden spoon on their mouth will maintain 2 or 3 categories just to be in top 1(for example 2v2 and 3v3) meaning,the easiest and lesser cost way to get x2 rings is to win x2 arena seasons with same reward so that they can focus and put all their money,gold,mcoins on that category they picked.

P.S: Passive skill is still useless if its not permanent. Its just like the Snowball skill last Christmas season lol

hi mr. peter munk

hw come u r changing opinion abt award so quickly

on Russian forum u wrote 2 rings nd now u write 1 ring , hw is this fair last time there were 2 award . should be 2 equips as awards this time too for no.1 .  dnt count skill as other reward . we dnt want a temporary skill as reward instead of a permanent equip nd anyway 2-5 also get skill . think abt it

ty

Yes I understand how they can use it and who it is. I know it's a comp bow just by looking at the dmg. But I still think it's wrong to continue to allow players to use this old exploit.  It is a discrace to pvp and everything that it stands for.

i want ask to #1 player. if passive skill will be add 5%dmg and 5%def and 5% healpoint permanent , u will satisfied ? 1 ring and 1 passive skill skill is enough for 2 price . we not know what passive skill effect

hi mr. peter munk

hw come u r changing opinion abt award so quickly

on Russian forum u wrote 2 rings nd now u write 1 ring , hw is this fair last time there were 2 award . should be 2 equips as awards this time too for no.1 .  dnt count skill as other reward . we dnt want a temporary skill as reward instead of a permanent equip nd anyway 2-5 also get skill . think abt it

ty

It was 1 ring from the very beginning, you got me wrong

Peter_Munk does the Warspear team hate me?

I'm trying to be more laid back and relaxed in the game but it's always hard when i got random low level noobs talking trash.

link=topic=112471.msg862482#msg862482 date=1406820204]

Peter_munk since you seem to be the guy.. What are your thoughts on other lvl 6 arena characters competing for the top. Have to go up against another lvl 6 who is allowed to use a lvl 10 composite bow, which is in no way obtainable for others to use at lvl 6?

Ill try to figure out what is wrong with this situation

Peter_Munk does the Warspear team hate me?

I'm trying to be more laid back and relaxed in the game but it's always hard when i got random low level noobs talking trash.

But... but we like you

But... but we like you

Thanks  :friends:

I like you guys too even though i dont show how appreciative i am as much as I should. You and your team do good work and have made a very fun game.

If I ever visit Russia maybe we can share a chili cheese hotdog :)

Thanks  :friends:

I like you guys too even though i dont show how appreciative i am as much as I should. You and your team do good work and have made a very fun game.

Опубликованное фото

;D ;D ;D haha ;D ;D ;D

Who are you referring to as low level noob pvp? Certainly not me, as I have been doing lvl6 pvp for quite some time now and am considered among the top elite

See what i mean Peter_Munk?

Little noobs like this just love to start stuff with me because im a rich and famous pro.  Now i know how Justin Bieber feels,  being rich and famous gets you a lot of haters.

#Hashtag#Prorichskilledhotdogeatingamericanforlifekids##

SWAG / YOLO

LoLs.

its clear written that #1 will get ring+skill as reward and #2-5 only skill..

BTW ILL LOVE TO ASK ONE THING TO DEVS THAT WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ING HELL IS THIS? ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO GIVE ONLY ONE RING THIS TIME? #1 WASTED MUCH MONEY FOR GETTING TO THE TOP. AND U GUYS GIVING REWARDS TO #2-5 ALSO? #2-5 WILL GET REWARD WITHOUT HARD WORK AND MOST THING IS THAT, THAT THIS  15 REWARDS IN EACH CATEGORY WILL ♥♥♥♥ED UP AWARD'S UNIQUENESS. AND FOR UR KIND INFO IF THIS HAPPEN THEN PPL WIL STOP WASTING $$ FOR JUST A """SHIT SKILL"""(ACTUALLY TEMPORARY = USELESS) AND """ONLY ONE RING""".. IT WILL BETTER TO STAY AT #2-5 COZ STILL U WILL GET REWARD. ANDF IT WILL AFFECT ON UR EARNING $$$$. HOW MANY GUYS AGREE WITH ME?

its clear written that #1 will get ring+skill as reward and #2-5 only skill..

BTW ILL LOVE TO ASK ONE THING TO DEVS THAT WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ING HELL IS THIS? ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO GIVE ONLY ONE RING THIS TIME? #1 WASTED MUCH MONEY FOR GETTING TO THE TOP. AND U GUYS GIVING REWARDS TO #2-5 ALSO? #2-5 WILL GET REWARD WITHOUT HARD WORK AND MOST THING IS THAT, THAT THIS  15 REWARDS IN EACH CATEGORY WILL ♥♥♥♥ED UP AWARD'S UNIQUENESS. AND FOR UR KIND INFO IF THIS HAPPEN THEN PPL WIL STOP WASTING $$ FOR JUST A """SHIT SKILL"""(ACTUALLY TEMPORARY = USELESS) ANDs """ONLY ONE RING""".. IT WILL BETTER TO STAY AT #2-5 COZ STILL U WILL GET REWARD. ANDF IT WILL AFFECT ON UR EARNING $$$$. HOW MANY GUYS AGREE WITH ME?

LoL.

Dont u think ONE RING is not enough reward? At least they need give 2 reward coz we want 20% physical attack (ice ringx2+great clock + great amulet) and if they give only one ring then attack will only 15% more which we can get by ice rings too. So why we waste money for get wat we already have. We r not ready to waste money for only ducking some resi and magic def. At least for #1 this skill should permanent or add 10% power in rings of reward

Dont u think ONE RING is not enough reward? At least they need give 2 reward coz we want 20% physical attack (ice ringx2+great clock + great amulet) and if they give only one ring then attack will only 15% more which we can get by ice rings too. So why we waste money for get wat we already have. We r not ready to waste money for only ♥♥♥♥ing some resi and magic def. At least for #1 this skill should permanent or add 10% power in rings of reward

Lol your rank #1 in lvl 14 5x5, sucks you wasted your real life $$$ for 1 crap ring and a new skill that isn't even permanent.

:rofl: