[2014.07.30] New awards for Arena season winners!

Peter_Munk

2) is it one ring or two

Thats is all.

Two, translated peter's answer and the word exactly, he said "Rings".

Thank You so much sulla.

Peter has answered.

Ring(s) and skill first.

2-5 skill only.

Power Of Google Translate. 8)

Can Peter munk please clarify?

Is this right?

Can Peter munk please clarify?

Is this right?

This is my translator,

ring or rings? Could it be one?

Rings and skill in the first, 2-5 - only skill

Im lost, What bonus? That passive skill? Does it mean it will vanish after the "next" arena season? Correct me if im wrong please. Im confused.

Yes, you're right. After winning the arena season in rank #1-5 you'll get a passive skill which will increase your energy by 25% and hp by 10% until the end of the next season.

By Ring(s) does he mean 2 or 1 ......

2 :give_rose: .

Yes, you're right. After winning the arena season in rank #1-5 you'll get a passive skill which will increase your energy by 25% and hp by 10% until the end of the next season.

So the passive skill is not permanent then. Kinda disappointing unless you're top 1 at least you'll get a ring(s). :wacko:

Who told ya that 2-5 places will be awarded like the first player ? This is a clear example how 1 idiot confused all the rest of the people. Thats why i never read the english part of the forum.

If it was like that they could just say: "1-5 places will be awarded with....".  Right ?  :crazy:

Actually 2-5 will be rewarded only with the passive skill :)

And yes the "RING" is actually "ringS" ( 2 pcs ).

Yall happy now ?

Learn how to use ur brains, not ur dickheads ;)

Cheers

Hey Peter, will those four items (cloak, amulet, two rings) ever get a set bonus? A bonus 25% damage for greatest arena warriors who manage to complete entire set?

What items are you talking about?

Is it 1 or 2 rings.....

If 1 ring, then how is that fair, when last 2 seasons they were 2 rewards.

Cape + Amulet. :crazy:

1 ring for every category. If you win two, you get 2 rings. And its still 2 rewards: ring and skill

i dont understand , do number 1-5 will get all rewards ? Or number 1-5 will get skill and only numb 1 will get the ring?

number one gets ring + skill, numbers 2-5 get the skill only (no ring)

1 ring for every category. If you win two, you get 2 rings. And its still 2 rewards: ring and skill

Well,Sir this season we getting 2 rewards. But the problem is just one reward is permanent(Ring) while the other(Passive skill) is not .

Last season winners got 2 permanent rewards right?

Better if you give 2x Rings for #1 and no skill.

What items are you talking about?

He's talking about "Cloak and Amulet of Greatness + the new ring or rings).

Peter_Munk, Listen sir, you made a big noise here.

1stly you say,

which has no meaning, you say 1 ring for every category and then you say 2 rings.

2ndly you say,

number one gets ring + skill, numbers 2-5 get the skill only (no ring)

#1 will get only a ring, not x2.

3rdly you say,

Google Translate is correct :)

Which means my translator is right saying "Ring(s)", which makes it x2 rings.

All your answers denies each other.

Listen to me, just answer this simple question and for the last time.

Will rank #1 get two rings or one ring ? If two rings, write (2) and if one ring, write (1).

And thanks, that's everything.

He's talking about "Cloak and Amulet of Greatness + the new ring or rings).

Peter_Munk, Listen sir, you made a big noise here.

1stly you say,which has no meaning, you say 1 ring for every category and then you say 2 rings.

2ndly you say,#1 will get only a ring, not x2.

3rdly you say,Which means my translator is right saying "Ring(s)", which makes it x2 rings.

All your answers denies each other.

Listen to me, just answer this simple question and for the last time.

Will rank #1 get two rings or one ring ? If two rings, write (2) and if one ring, write (1).

And thanks, that's everything.

If you take the first place, you win 1 ring and new passive skill

Peter_Munk, Frikid, Thanks you both, the last question :blush: . Will that mean, you'll get also 2 passives ?

How come this year only 1 reward ( 1 ring ) and last 2 previous years 2 items ( cape + amulet )...

And for the phyical dmg % on the ring. How much is it?

Peter_munk since you seem to be the guy.. What are your thoughts on other lvl 6 arena characters competing for the top. Have to go up against another lvl 6 who is allowed to use a lvl 10 composite bow, which is in no way obtainable for others to use at lvl 6?

We are still waiting for the announcement when this arena season will end. The question of how many ring will be given has been answered so now we wanted to know when this arena season will end coz Im hoping this is gonna be a short time only since theres gonna be "1 ring" reward only. You guys getting me? If this is gonna be a short time only then i think its gonna be fair coz we can join next arena season again to get that another ring. Am i right? But if this arena season will take same time as the previous arena seasons then its not gonna be fair.  :facepalm:  The passive skill are actually USELESS since its not permanent so im not looking forward to it.  :aggressive: