[2014.07.30] New awards for Arena season winners!

Peter_Munk

Опубликованное фото

Warriors of Arinar!

We are glad to inform you that we made new awards for Arena season winners!

This season best fighters in their categories will get a unique ring with four bonuses and new unique skill as a reward. Players who will take 2-5 places will get the skill only.

Prize rings of 6, 10, 14, 18, 20 and 22 levels increase magical defence, resiliance, health points and magical or physical damage (depends of the class).

New passive skill increases energy for 25% and hit points for 10%. It will be active till the end of next season.

We will tell you the date of complition of current Arena season later.

Good luck everyone!

AIGRIND team

hohoho  :yahoo: pasif skilss nobb  :blush: np

Bonus will be active till the end of next season.  very bad amigo  :(

Prize rings of 6, 10, 14, 18, 20 and 22 levels increase magical defence, resiliance, health points and magical or phisical damage (depends of the class).

some people will never take critical hits anymore.

New passive skill increases energy for 25% and hit points for 10%. Bonus will be active till the end of next season.

congrats for this one idea. the passive skill bonus active until next season deserves a  :clapping:

Any chance of  getting those capes and amulets again?

Also let just #1 getting award is fair it creates a tough competition.May the best man win. Giving 15 rewards for every arena category will just destroy the uniqueness of the award....

Any change of  getting those capes and amulets again?

Also let just #1 getting award is fair it creates a tough competition.May the best man win. Giving 15 rewards for every arena category will just destroy the uniqueness of the award....

Well i got your point and I will agree to reward only rank 1 to 3

Awesome, btw

This season best fighters in their categories will get a unique ring with four bonuses.

only a ring or x2?

lol ring x2 with resil + damage  :wacko:

make a player who win last arena cant win this season,or change the reward for who win in last arena... it will make them stronger  :facepalm: :tease: :tease:

Hey Peter, will those four items (cloak, amulet, two rings) ever get a set bonus? A bonus 25% damage for greatest arena warriors who manage to complete entire set?

Also, instead of switching prize every season, how about letting winner pick whichever one he wants?

(cloak, amulet, two rings).

We still don't know if it's a ring or two.

Hey Peter, will those four items (cloak, amulet, two rings) ever get a set bonus? A bonus 25% damage for greatest arena warriors who manage to complete entire set?

Would be nice, but actually a 5% + as a set bonus would be better, because they will be 20% already with a 25% more they will much much op.

Also, instead of switching prize every season, how about letting winner pick whichever one he wants?

Yes, it's an idea, but if he was going to choose the ring, they must be 2 rings.

3 year later :blush: good idea O:-)

duck this last 2 arena season i stay in second ( now iam first) and my ranger in 3# in 3x3 and now u tell me 5 get reward  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:  bullshit!

On the next season maybe

Then its fair sir. But still 15 arena rewards per category destroys uniqueness.Maybe think over again over that.

Top #1-5 in 2x2 category

Top #1-3 in 3x3 category

Top #1 in 5x5 category.

Then its fair sir. But still 15 arena rewards per category destroys uniqueness.Maybe think over again over that.

Top #1-5 in 2x2 category

Top #1-3 in 3x3 category

Top #1 in 5x5 category.

Why the sudden change ?

Why not Only #1 gets reward....

Now Devs r suddenly generous ? :crazy:

Top #1-5 in 2x2 category

Top #1-3 in 3x3 category

Top #1 in 5x5 category.

more like:

Top #1-2 in 2x2 category

Top #1-3 in 3x3 category

Top #1-5 in 5x5 category.

more like:

Top #1-2 in 2x2 category

Top #1-3 in 3x3 category

Top #1-5 in 5x5 category.

i think so like this :blush:

Top #1-5 in 2x2 category

Top #1-3 in 3x3 category

Top #1 in 5x5 category.

Disagree, my ranger Laserbow is rank #3 in 5x5 stop trying to ruin it for me Pummerz.

:bad: :bad: :bad:

lol Once devs decide on what they want to give they won't change it.

OK lets treat all category equally.

Restrict rewards to just top #1,#2 and #3 in all category.

15 rewards is just too much if the reward extends to next or in any future season.Then current season winners will show least interest in arena again.

lol Once devs decide on what they want to give they won't change it.

OK lets treat all category equally.

Restrict rewards to just top #1,#2 and #3 in all category.

15 rewards is just too much if the reward extends to next or in any future season.Then current season winners will show least interest in arena again.

Yup. :good:

i dont understand , do number 1-5 will get all rewards ? Or number 1-5 will get skill and only numb 1 will get the ring?

springy, Ranks #1/2/3/4/5 will take both rewards ring(we still don't if 2 rings or not) and the passive skill.

Everything is clear.

This season best fighters in their categories will get a unique ring with four bonuses and new unique skill as a reward. Players who will take 2-5 places will also be awarded .

Sharpnarut, Nope, even if you won many tournaments, only 1 prize you'll have.

Wait wait... "2-5 places will also be awarded"

I guess there is a twist in tale here.They have jusy mentioned 2-5 will also be awarded but hasn't mentioned with what they will be awarded.

XD If my observations are correct then devs got something in their sleeves.

You may be right bro ;D .

I think Peter munk has answered our question in a different language.

Can a dev please translate there are 2 things we all want to know for certain.

1) is #1-5 getting the ring and passive skill ( I saw pummys point)

2) is it one ring or two

Thats is all.