why shaman so strong?

tdckmsxl,.zerjhd

JUst let tou know ryu :

1. BD 'Flash Strike' skill is strenghten, not their attack power

2. Shaman and Druid healing performance increased. But druid got 4% of them.

My opinion is Shaman not so strong at all, just their tricks make melee class struggling fighting them.

lol,try shaman with bd...  :lol:  give shaman 1 hp and bd 2400.... when shaman attack first.byebye bd :lol: and shaman: nearly full hp :D

In myhonest opinions, there is no such ting as classes being overpowered from each. It all goes down to how well u use your skills and how experienced you are. Some shamans dont even noe hw to fight n use their skills giving other classes d advantage. All im saying is that it is time to stop whining and complaining and start to enjoy it agen  :pleasantry: heck do u evn realise if there is no shaman o druid then there will be no farming bosses n no strong barbs o bds o rangers n rogues? Dont take em for granted  :drinks:

In myhonest opinions, there is no such ting as classes being overpowered from each. It all goes down to how well u use your skills and how experienced you are. Some shamans dont even noe hw to fight n use their skills giving other classes d advantage. All im saying is that it is time to stop whining and complaining and start to enjoy it agen  :pleasantry: heck do u evn realise if there is no shaman o druid then there will be no farming bosses n no strong barbs o bds o rangers n rogues? Dont take em for granted  :drinks:

sounds like u r a shaman and never fight against them with melee  ;)

it`s also impossible for all other classes to max out there skills..

5 blind / heal with 3 bolt / earthquake, is enough to completey destroy melee, even if the rogue or bd is more "skilled" or even better geared, he will lose, in a wide open arena where shaman and druid can run a marathon, doomed the melees are, wont even be able to touch him once if well played.

aslong as ranger has blessing and druids has roots, shamans can`t be changed, without giving the other side incredible advantage.

"why shaman is so strong" = to defend against the two other OP range classes.

until they fix the melee v range overall problem, no change to shaman will be done.

Sweeet revenge. All from rogues words  :blush: :blush: ;D

10063_.jpg

10064_.png

10065_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Every class is strong even a priest. If a priest knows how to use the skills it can be deadly just like a shaman.  ;D

Im confused.... Where does it say druid gets 5% more moon and astral?

There is passive skills in game too which don't need mana consumption or need to press hit buttons.Check skill list.

Shaman earthquake area is too small now it miss all the time.sometimes because of screen bug.

All there is is concentration,which raises characters damage by 4% and Dark defence by 5%...... :bad:

Exactly,that is reason why druids have more astral and moon than shamans.

in shaman passive skill it is increase in health. ::)

• 3 weeks later...

Point blank, Shaman is the ONLY class in the game with an AOE LOCK spell, Heal spell, AND Scatter Spell. The only arguement is "You cant max out 4 skills, so its okay"....... HOW?! Every other class has the same 12 assorted points.

"Heal Self, Attack Opponent, Scatter Opponent, Lock Opponent, Attack Opponent, Heal Self." Repeat.

YOU DON'T NEED A LVL 5 LIGHTING BLAST AT THAT POINT! Wow... A +6 Staff will still do 220+ damage.... Shamans are overpowered. Earthquake needs to be a 1 person skill, OR VINES needs to be an AOE, with Bees ALSO causing a Scatter effect.

Only two options I see:

Make Bees a Scatter Spell, and Vines AOE

OR

Lightning bolt Same as Bees, just lose accuracy and Earthquake a single person spell.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i think it depends on which class u use again shaman.....with my bd i have no chance...

cause until i make my first hit, i lost half of my life... i always feel like a ball and the shaman plays with me  :( i nearly cant touch hiim...only when i hit first and shaman is slow i can hamstring him...then i have a good chance...but when it is 1vs1 normally shaman hits first cause it is ranged class ofc  ;) only in war i can kill them easily  :)

Hahah i remember when i almost killed you with my lvl 14 shaman :lol:  Its very unfortunate i got caught in your hamstring when you had 600 hp left :lol:  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand then you 2 hit me :crazy:

(first time posting in the thread sorry for the late quote ;D )