why shaman so strong?

tdckmsxl,.zerjhd

heal, blind, earthquake. 3 very good skills, while others rarely have 2 good skills. result: overpowered shaman

i think not.. my char also 1 shaman.. and if u upp to max lv the heal - blind - earthquake skils, ur dmg it will be weak with lv1 light ball. Bcoz u can up to max lv only 3 skill.. sure u can do lv 5 ball, 5heal, 3blind, 2 earth.. or other distribution.

But yes, its a good char if u have a good tactic, logical feeling, and good set. But its true to all char.

And if u not enough fast, u will lose.. example 1 bd use on u his " stun " skill ( i dont know the skill name ) u cant use skills only staff, so low dmg. And its when finished im lose my almost half hp.

Or the ranger.. knock back skill - trap - blessing - high dmg so we what about talking.. -.-

And 1 other thing.. if the shaman wear heal gear its oke, high heal but again low dmg.

With moon set, low heal so u must running when ur hp loading and u can use sometimes the blind skill, nothing more.. the def still stay low ( with 1 good set 1800-2000 ).

So somebody come to too near u, u can die easy.

" result: overpowered shaman "  not true.. who spend more than 40 euros on his char, these the owerpovered ppls  :wacko:

i think it depends on which class u use again shaman.....with my bd i have no chance...

cause until i make my first hit, i lost half of my life... i always feel like a ball and the shaman plays with me  :( i nearly cant touch hiim...only when i hit first and shaman is slow i can hamstring him...then i have a good chance...but when it is 1vs1 normally shaman hits first cause it is ranged class ofc  ;) only in war i can kill them easily  :)

but when i fight with my ranger, it is a battle of kings  ;D very exciting and both classes with good chances

but i think with melee class...its veryveryvery hard to make 1vs1 again shaman (barb best chance when charge works (in arena))

(thats what i would say and my oppionion/experience)

i think not.. my char also 1 shaman.. and if u upp to max lv the heal - blind - earthquake skils, ur dmg it will be weak with lv1 light ball. Bcoz u can up to max lv only 3 skill.. sure u can do lv 5 ball, 5heal, 3blind, 2 earth.. or other distribution.

But yes, its a good char if u have a good tactic, logical feeling, and good set. But its true to all char.

And if u not enough fast, u will lose.. example 1 bd use on u his " stun " skill ( i dont know the skill name ) u cant use skills only staff, so low dmg. And its when finished im lose my almost half hp.

Or the ranger.. knock back skill - trap - blessing - high dmg so we what about talking.. -.-

And 1 other thing.. if the shaman wear heal gear its oke, high heal but again low dmg.

With moon set, low heal so u must running when ur hp loading and u can use sometimes the blind skill, nothing more.. the def still stay low ( with 1 good set 1800-2000 ).

So somebody come to too near u, u can die easy.

rogue - bd have 0 chance against any smart shaman in arena, or smart druid, everybody knows this, heal > run = unlimeted hp..

shaman aint overpowered, melee classes are underpowered against range, hope they fix these classes, not change shaman or druid, nobody likes being nerfed.

rogue - bd have 0 chance against any smart shaman in arena, or smart druid, everybody knows this, heal > run = unlimeted hp..

shaman aint overpowered, melee classes are underpowered against range, hope they fix these classes, not change shaman or druid, nobody likes being nerfed.

i agree , true words  :drinks:

:sorry: i don't agree this. All class have equal power as well have usefull.Just you know how to use it..

exactly,

rogue - bd have 0 chance

two of the six.  But if the rouge crit high..

This is my opinion..  peace.

:sorry: i don't agree this. All class have equal power as well have usefull.Just you know how to use it..

I beilive this is a shaman or druid talking  ;D

Its just not fun to get dead vs druid and shaman.  :(

exactly,

two of the six.  But if the rouge crit high..

This is my opinion..  peace.

lol.

i crit once a shaman 500 normal,  800 merci, he then instantly blinded,  ran around arena to full hp, then killed me,  balanced i think not,  melee has 0 advantage in 1 v 1.

As the post before ppl seem to forget that yyou only have 12skill points at lvl20, its impoissble for shaman to max out. Everyone wants blind 5 and heal 4 or 5 which will consume almost all sp. Now shaman can pick damage or rooting. Rooting would be weak against ranger druid barb and shaman.and this will cut dmg back alot with ball at lv1. Other option is a powerful ball, but this leaves the shaman vulnarable if he misses blind target. Shamans have low accuracy and blind ups dodge - can be fatal. When people say shaman is op is cause they run into the best shamans. According to me spannish is the best on eu-server and a shaman like him has the best gear so thats why its seems easy. Even if shaman got nerfed im not worried, cause I have other builds and options that I can try. From what ive seen alot ppl makes shamans and expect to rule the arena, but its not that simple. You haft to play smart and have strong gear or you are  going to end up dealing 175dmg hits. If your dmg is to low your just an accident to happen. Either enemy skills will cool off or you will end up 2on1 cause your team have to low dmg even though you got your skills.

As the post before ppl seem to forget that yyou only have 12skill points at lvl20, its impoissble for shaman to max out.

it`s also impossible for all other classes to max out there skills..

5 blind / heal with 3 bolt / earthquake, is enough to completey destroy melee, even if the rogue or bd is more "skilled" or even better geared, he will lose, in a wide open arena where shaman and druid can run a marathon, doomed the melees are, wont even be able to touch him once if well played.

aslong as ranger has blessing and druids has roots, shamans can`t be changed, without giving the other side incredible advantage.

"why shaman is so strong" = to defend against the two other OP range classes.

until they fix the melee v range overall problem, no change to shaman will be done.

Barb most definatly have a great chance killing shamans, druids and rangers. Rouge, well im sorry usually when I face rouge you guys kinda walks right into destruction yourself.

rouges just love to walk right into ranger traps even when you can clearly see a camping ranger.

and rouges coming against me - dont be so obvious. It takes me a split second to see that im facing a mc duo and that I can only see one player coming. Ofc the other is stealth, and most likely going for tank (if I got barb partner) or me otherwise. Takes me a second to see this and cast quake in a likely area. Rouges are extremly predictible and you need to try something new to suprise shamans and rangers.

I dont saee how skill changes are going to make rouge players less predictable? And eitherway the best benefit from quake against rouges is breaking stealth. Throws off your game and removes added break damage. Rouges can break 1000-1100, thats 50% of an avrage players hp. Its your job to get there undetected.

I dont saee how skill changes are going to make rouge players less predictable? And eitherway the best benefit from quake against rouges is breaking stealth. Throws off your game and removes added break damage. Rouges can break 1000-1100, thats 50% of an avrage players hp. Its your job to get there undetecated.

Rogues in stealth DO NOT have 100% PENETRATION - Please take note :facepalm:  I do 850! on a Druid 780! on a BD, and 700! on ranger, my crit on 0% def is 1100+, BDs hit 900 on me, rangers do 750-800 on me but with blessing that could be x2 and they get cheapshots so that would be x3, ofc druids do 900 on me ( this is all with average gear ) and I don't walk to traps I go around them but even though, Rogues still can't dodge Scatter Shot but they can avoid Blessing but not if ranger is smart - trap, then shoot, scatter, blessing.. lvl 5 scatter & blessing will do the trick..

Back to topic, I agree shamans are strong but not that strong since earth is kinda useless on ranged classes, but Blind - one of the best disables makes the shamans stronger, Rangers have a chance against them if they wait til the shamans heal about to wear off, they could scatter them and maybe kill them..  but also keep this on mind , Shamans get lower moon & astral than Druids. It's Blind ( Ball Lightning ) that makes them strong.

I dont saee how skill changes are going to make rouge players less predictable? And eitherway the best benefit from quake against rouges is breaking stealth. Throws off your game and removes added break damage. Rouges can break 1000-1100, thats 50% of an avrage players hp. Its your job to get there undetected.

the problem is not quake,  these skills are all necessary to keep distance, healing like gods is the problem, i get there 'undetected, do the 50% hp dmg,  shaman then blinds and runs to regen full hp. making getting there undetected useless.

in some arenas you can't even avoid the traps, so wait there 5mins till someone goes to atk.

Rogues in stealth DO NOT have 100% PENETRATION - Please take note :facepalm:  I do 850! on a Druid 780! on a BD, and 700! on ranger, my crit on 0% def is 1100+, BDs hit 900 on me, rangers do 750-800 on me but with blessing that could be x2 and they get cheapshots so that would be x3, ofc druids do 900 on me ( this is all with average gear ) and I don't walk to traps I go around them but even though, Rogues still can't dodge Scatter Shot but they can avoid Blessing but not if ranger is smart - trap, then shoot, scatter, blessing.. lvl 5 scatter & blessing will do the trick..

Back to topic, I agree shamans are strong but not that strong since earth is kinda useless on ranged classes, but Blind - one of the best disables makes the shamans stronger, Rangers have a chance against them if they wait til the shamans heal about to wear off, they could scatter them and maybe kill them..  but also keep this on mind , Shamans get lower moon & astral than Druids. It's Blind ( Ball Lightning ) that makes them strong.

All classes haven't SAME DEFENCE too. That example of critical hits depend of amplification. Its not same your critic on gwapito with arena gears with lot resilience and all amp +10 than other normal ranger.

850! on a mage? ;D I see 1200! too ;D  All depend of amplification, many blade dancers at lvl 20 with 5 hamstring, if hamstring me i could die in that moment with full hp and shamans know this. And if liliana or zeldaa ect hamstring you, no chance  ;D

Blind hits dodge a lot, could dodge all vs rogue/ranger and sometimes give enemy to you. Roots no dodge but range classes can do normal hits. Druids have 5% more astral and 5% more moon than shaman, an it is a stunt more secure to run. MC have two melee classes and roots are more useful vs them and FB have two range class and blind could be more useful if no dodge vs them.

I do many pvps with mydog and both have staff at +7, i have better gears and i die like him. its 50/50 depend of critical hits or if anyone of us done stunt when heal coldown ends.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sulla n other shaman haters, u try to destroy shaman to make them weak? Haha funny, if Dev reducing shaman's healing, druid will be happy "yes, now only me is the best mage, poor shaman haha!" the current healing, druid has bigger healing than shaman, wtf! U make shaman's heal going more less and less, don't hunt with me, spanish , asencho, uzun, go hunt with druid!!!!

U should know, how many Dev changed MC power:

1. Barbar's cop is changed to very low dmg

2. Rogue's stealth is changed to shorter time

3. Shaman's healing is less than druid

Vs

1. BD's dmg is changed to be higher

2. Druid's healing performance is increased

3. No change duration time fo ranger's trap, even lv1 trap is good enough

Now what do u think?

:lol:

we just want the melee classes to have a chance against ranged

lol,bd damage higher? doesnt matter,try play bd,u loose against every class with the (nearly) same euiq in 1vs1 . u need to be lucky to win.....but shaman? even if he has 200 hp left and my health is full i cant win :facepalm:

Hey sulla n other shaman haters, u try to destroy shaman to make them weak? Haha funny, if Dev reducing shaman's healing, druid will be happy "yes, now only me is the best mage, poor shaman haha!" the current healing, druid has bigger healing than shaman, wtf! U make shaman's heal going more less and less, don't hunt with me, spanish , asencho, uzun, go hunt with druid!!!!

Vs

Now what do u think?

read the posts,  that's what i think.

guys u think if fb got something its not fair? well lests say MC have 10 apples and FB just 5. And if devs will give 3more aplles to FB it will be not fair to MC?

guys u think if fb got something its not fair? well lests say MC have 10 apples and FB just 5. And if devs will give 3more aplles to FB it will be not fair to MC?

bd is elf class, read the posts before trolling.

Don't forget about that bonus 200-500 elves get... while MC get +4% HP which only stacks 5 seconds but the +4% dmg will make that HP go away and it just makes 0.3% difference in PvP, while +4% damage that stacks every 2 seconds, I mean, I wouldn't mind if MC got +20 regen to go with that HP or if MC regen every 2 seconds.

Don't believe me? Explore more, use brain, use calculator, and etc etc.

Still don't believe?? YUZ A NUBS THAN  :wacko:

Yay, what you mean by 200-500 bonus?

4% damage of 300 is only 12 that if you have slightly high amp on weapon, then it will be reduced around 25% if hit to other faction.

4% of 2k hp is 80 then mc faction can eliminate that difference.

4% is not a big deal actually.

Btw, complaining about classes in the game would be useless, look until now, the game only offer you 15% discount for signs.

I think they will not care about fixing the class in the near future.

Better if you guys complain about hairstyle or costumes, they will make it better

Yay, what you mean by 200-500 bonus?

4% damage of 300 is only 12 that if you have slightly high amp on weapon, then it will be reduced around 25% if hit to other faction.

4% of 2k hp is 80 then mc faction can eliminate that difference.

4% is not a big deal actually.

Btw, complaining about classes in the game would be useless, look until now, the game only offer you 15% discount for signs.

I think they will not care about fixing the class in the near future.

Better if you guys complain about hairstyle or costumes, they will make it better

Let me explain to you, my BD got +20 damage than my rogue with both at +2..

so my rogue got bonus 100 HP, my HP regens every 5 seconds and then my BD +4% damage will stack every 2 seconds, If the PvP last about 1 min that would be an amount of +600 damage while my rogue gets +100 to block some damage and turn that 600 to 500 damage and since my rogue doesn't get bonus regen to go with my bonus HP then that means by the time my BDs bonus damage overtakes my bonus HP then that means he gets bonus damage that stacks 100% every 2 seconds, I don't really know how to explain, but I think this post would be clear enough, try it yourself, you will understand.. and remember my rogue would have 50% of his total regen ( 40 hp regen ) which makes his bonus hp useless, but I think shamans would benefit from it if he does PvP with astral set - which no one actually does cause rangers would still rape them  :wacko:

i havent in my life seen any pvp last 1minute!

lol u guys get extra health thats perma..but bd attack can be dodged and parryed depending upon ur class...i think with lvl5 dodge u get 30%+ dodge so why count that out?huh? and parry also..also high parry ..so in end all same..

shaman most op

rogue balanced

barb semi balanced

druid weak

bd semi weak

ranger balanced..maybe a bit better than some class but weaker than barb n shaman

Let me explain to you, my BD got +20 damage than my rogue with both at +2..

so my rogue got bonus 100 HP, my HP regens every 5 seconds and then my BD +4% damage will stack every 2 seconds, If the PvP last about 1 min that would be an amount of +600 damage while my rogue gets +100 to block some damage and turn that 600 to 500 damage and since my rogue doesn't get bonus regen to go with my bonus HP then that means by the time my BDs bonus damage overtakes my bonus HP then that means he gets bonus damage that stacks 100% every 2 seconds, I don't really know how to explain, but I think this post would be clear enough, try it yourself, you will understand.. and remember my rogue would have 50% of his total regen ( 40 hp regen ) which makes his bonus hp useless, but I think shamans would benefit from it if he does PvP with astral set - which no one actually does cause rangers would still rape them  :wacko:

i havent in my life seen any pvp last 1minute!

lol u guys get extra health thats perma..but bd attack can be dodged and parryed depending upon ur class...i think with lvl5 dodge u get 30%+ dodge so why count that out?huh? and parry also..also high parry ..so in end all same..

shaman most op

rogue balanced

barb semi balanced

druid weak

bd semi weak

ranger balanced..maybe a bit better than some class but weaker than barb n shaman

actually, all classes are balanced, but they are not all balanced in 1 vs. 1, but the thing why rangers are too overpowered is cause they are overpopulated, and 1 ranger = 1/2 ranger, so 2 rangers would make the damage of 3 rangers, so in war 2 rangers would add another ranger making them more populated  :wacko:  Shaman have a area effect skill that makes enemies not move, but a little useless in war since 50% rangers 35% druids 15% BD, and while earth'd you can still attack, only good for initiating battles, kiting and against melee classes

and this what I think about class 1vs1 balance,

Shaman Overpowered

Ranger Overpowered

Druid Balanced ( if good kiter then overpowered )

Barb Balanced - they can charge to ranged classes and high def & hp with strong attack good against melee

Rogues weak - can still go near ranged class but 1 stun or knockback then they finished due to low hp & def and THEIR STUN USELESS

Bladedancers weak - cannot go near ranged class but have high hp & def + sap reduce attacks, prolly top on melee classes together with barb, they beat rogues, a rogue hamstring'd and sap'd is like a rogue without a weapon, requires perfect hamstring timing to own rogues and sap timing too, rogues 1200 crit will be 600 crit with perfect timing. only problem for them is ranged class, I suggest blind cause if they give them charge then rogues are history in melee

actually, all classes are balanced, but they are not all balanced in 1 vs. 1,

totaly agree...not every class is made for pvp

and this what I think about class 1vs1 balance,

Shaman Overpowered

Ranger Overpowered

Druid Balanced ( if good kiter then overpowered )

Barb Balanced - they can charge to ranged classes and high def & hp with strong attack good against melee

Rogues weak - can still go near ranged class but 1 stun or knockback then they finished due to low hp & def and THEIR STUN USELESS

Bladedancers weak - cannot go near ranged class but have high hp & def + sap reduce attacks, prolly top on melee classes together with barb, they beat rogues, a rogue hamstring'd and sap'd is like a rogue without a weapon, requires perfect hamstring timing to own rogues and sap timing too, rogues 1200 crit will be 600 crit with perfect timing. only problem for them is ranged class, I suggest blind cause if they give them charge then rogues are history in melee

yea in 1x1 i agrre with shaman bd

but barb holds upperhand against ranger

rogue can wait for trap to be over then go with steath

ranger good against all except..barb n shaman

thats what i think of 1x1

2x2

2 ranger/rogue/barb/shamn can own u as rogue makes 2x1 and ranger blessing..barb stun and stun other guy so makes 2x0 lol

shaman blind earthquake is game over for melee but against range best is blind and instant quake before it starts hitting back

but agree with me ...best thing..have +10 and u rock!...u will win even in 3x1  :dirol:

go amplify game urs! else try using skill like fool and lose each game to guys who dont use skill but use money

Nothing stands above a ranger not even a barb or shaman quake is absolutely useless against rangers just becoz barbs got charge it doesn't make up for attk speed & dodge against a ranger........!!!!!

rogue can wait for trap to be over then go with steath

lvl 2 trap lasts how long?

lv5 stealth around 12 seconds,  lvl1 trap around 8 second,

this isn't 2.0 for rogue to just wait the trap, steath cooldown extremely long, trap very short,and if you see rogue stealth then move back till stealth end, or sapphire rangers stand in one spot ?

Vs

Now what do u think?

JUst let tou know ryu :

1. BD 'Flash Strike' skill is strenghten, not their attack power

2. Shaman and Druid healing performance increased. But druid got 4% of them.

My opinion is Shaman not so strong at all, just their tricks make melee class struggling fighting them.