more diversity in equipments

Mecha

I was thinking it would be nice to have equipments with different stat combinations instead of just higher level equips with the same stats. Im mostly talking about accessories. For example, deathknight and paladin could use rings with block and magic, and dodge on it would be nice too; amulets with hp and dodge; cloak with atk spd, dodge and parry, etc. Especially since the merging of magic stats and introduction of magic def amp has made a bunch of these accessories exactly the same and took replaced 1 stat with magic def. please consider this.

Ye, that would be nice. Something they should implement if they seriously want to see 1h+shield  barbs in arena is a ring with accu AND block, and some other stat, preferably dodge.

I think the equipment are good as they are, but actually Idc when they change things in bonuses, I only finding the best for me and use it, idc for any change except in some moments. Sorry I disagree on this.

Yea i actually wanna use 1h mace + shield on my pala.But cant find ring that have block and magic stat which mean I have to sacrifice 1 of those stats.Dont want to risk,I choose spear instead and boosting my magic attack.Agree with this  :give_rose:

go cry somewhere else crybaby

Starts 20 topics about how his dk sucks and cries in 20 more about elf classes

just messing with my fan  :give_rose:

It's not like people become gods when they become mods.

It's not like people become gods when they become mods.

but is not like they have to chase you everywhere just cause.

i believe personnal ofenses are prohibited in the forum right? yet, all his mod posts towards me are offense after offense. and i never said anything towards himself in a bad manner.

btw, isnt that bullying? what if i was a kid with some serious psychological issues just needin one lil push to suicide? you see that every other day.

as someone who is a forum mod, he shouldnt take things personnal, specially when he is the one who started doing so n he is the only one who is still taking it to personnal side.

and the range of people playing this game goes from at least 12 year olds that i know of, up to, idk 90?  :lol:

Keep crying, next time i wont be so forgiving

keep it up child. see what happens.

and again, you see?  threaten me?

this could lead even to police business, since with the ammount of mad people out there, you never know what this could mean.

mecha, you are over 25 already, think carefully before acting reckleslly like a 14 year old kid.

but is not like they have to chase you everywhere just cause.

i believe personnal ofenses are prohibited in the forum right? yet, all his mod posts towards me are offense after offense. and i never said anything towards himself in a bad manner.

btw, isnt that bullying? what if i was a kid with some serious psychological issues just needin one lil push to suicide? you see that every other day.

as someone who is a forum mod, he shouldnt take things personnal, specially when he is the one who started doing so n he is the only one who is still taking it to personnal side.

and the range of people playing this game goes from at least 12 year olds that i know of, up to, idk 90?  :lol:

and again, you see?  threaten me?

this could lead even to police business, since with the ammount of mad people out there, you never know what this could mean.

mecha, you are over 25 already, think carefully before acting reckleslly like a 14 year old kid.

Well, this time you came and started the argument. And ye, mecha may seem a bit aggressive, but I kinda get why. And police business? No.

Well, this time you came and started the argument. And ye, mecha may seem a bit aggressive, but I kinda get why. And police business? No.

so giving my opinion on the subject is starting an argument?

by what you are saying, if someone comes with an amazing idea like, jump from the roof to the pool, and you say it is such a bad idea. you are starting an argument?

please, you dont need to be backing him up just cause he is a mod.

and may seem a bit agreesive doesnt define it well, he IS been agressive ever since elusive threat was fixed.

and when someone is harassing you for a month in every chance they got and then come threaten you, well, this could be police business.

so giving my opinion on the subject is starting an argument?

by what you are saying, if someone comes with an amazing idea like, jump from the roof to the pool, and you say it is such a bad idea. you are starting an argument?

please, you dont need to be backing him up just cause he is a mod.

and may seem a bit agreesive doesnt define it well, he IS been agressive ever since elusive threat was fixed.

and when someone is harassing you for a month in every chance they got and then come threaten you, well, this could be police business.

When I asked you why, you said it was because you were just "messing" with him. You had no other intention than pissing him of. And I do not support mecha because he is a mod. I just say things as they are.

And it's the internet. I don't think the police takes action only because you two don't come along.

Dude, for the past year you have started at LEAST 15 topics just complaining and spamming about dk. And over the past 5-6 months you have been crying about "all elf skills are op and mc skills are weak" in every topic you possibly can. many people find you ANNOYING with your one-sided spamming of complaints and nonsesne, including other mods. How is it chasing you when you come here complaining every single day with the same bs nonsense all over the forum? expressing opinions is one thing. Spamming and crying nonsense everwhere is another. If this game is too hard for you find a more simple game that your mind can handle. You dont have to like this game and nobody is forcing you to play it.

stop your spams, final warning.

When I asked you why, you said it was because you were just "messing" with him. You had no other intention than pissing him of. And I do not support mecha because he is a mod. I just say things as they are.

And it's the internet. I don't think the police takes action only because you two don't come along.

well, that actually is my opnion about the suggestion, as of this moment. (maybe tomorrow i change my mind, who knows?)

the "messing" part was posting it here cause i was sure he just wouldnt accept me telling my opinion in his topic. and i was right.

and he doesnt come along, i dont have anything on him personally.

and yes, it can be police business since is a month of harassin n now starts to threaten.

is not the case but what if i was some depressed kid? where could things lead up to? people all ages plays this thing.

as an adult and moderator he should be more responsible on his posts.

I attempted to get you to stop crying rivers in reasonable manners in the past, and so did others. obviously the nice way didnt work. fact is all you do is cry. and if you take the "kill yourself" part literally then you have more problems than anyone here can fix. Again, nobody is forcing you to play this game. If you dont like it you can exit. Theres millions of players here and devs arent going to make it abc-123 easy just for your needs. nobody is harassing you, crybabies are just annoying.

So you mean that if you are a suicidal kid, and you get sad when mecha replies in aggressive way to your cry-cry topics and posts, and that leads to you committing suicide, it's mecha's fault?

LOL

well, you got the idea.  :give_rose:

well, you got the idea.  :give_rose:

Crap changes? Which crap changes?

And banners is too powerful. But I actually come with arguements and numbers. I don't just go like: "Is the worset class ever can't kill anything damn ♥♥♥♥♥ class suck". And dk isn't even that bad. You got several good skills.

Would you like to get back to the topic at hand, instead of this silly argument?

Yes i would like to see a bit more diversity in equipment.