Return to the Roots skill bug

Zurp

The skill says that it will remove controlling effects if you use it without the Moon Monster. But you can't use the skill during controlling effects. Is there a bug or should it say something else? Also the duration of the Tailwind buff is 6 seconds on every level, I think it should increase when you level up the skill. @Nolan

image.png.5b8ce130370b75ab7d852dd7423f8971.png

Control also includes traps, roots, slowdown, you can use the skill to remove those.

Now I think stuns and silences are also removable, you just have to time it perfectly, if you're stunned during the 'returning' animation. 

Edited by Gladiator

7 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Now I think stuns and silences are also removable, you just have to time it perfectly, if you're stunned during the 'returning' animation. 

Yes, but if you don't have minion you can't do that. It works fine if you have the minion alive (Excluding some bugs if the minion was stunned when you try to return it).

On 9/11/2022 at 10:11 PM, Zurp said:

Also the duration of the Tailwind buff is 6 seconds on every level

@Hedfuc Can you tell if this is intentional?

• Developer
2 часа назад, Zurp сказал:

@Hedfuc Can you tell if this is intentional?

We will be monitoring character strength in the near future and will address this  later for sure :vp-looking: