why rangers so weak?

tdckmsxl,.zerjhd

well have you ever heard of fast internet and crossing?? I bet I can kill a +10 barb with average net speed ( 1-2 second crossing load  :tease: )

ok, U make lvl 14 ranger come PvP with my lvl 19 rogue, I bet u die in 3 hits  :bad:

don't try to argue, just tell him what he wants to hear so he doesn't cry, kids this age need to be spoiled as they don't understand common sense

true..ppl with no life writing 1k posts 24/7 ..no job..

comon sence? looks like u got mad ..u say ur server guys cant kill ur ranger who is insanely weak and then say i argueing? lol looks like ur mental status is disturbed...my condoleces to u...u have shamed ur mc of emerald with that comment which i quoted

don't try to argue, just tell him what he wants to hear so he doesn't cry, kids this age need to be spoiled as they don't understand common sense

same i have  wifi on my android and it takes 1 sec to cross...anyway u cant ...as i told u...maybe in ur dream coz i dont walk naked and still kik ass of mc...sappire not emerald..u cant survive a second :D as u guys fail  to kill lvl 14 naked ranger with no equip and lvl 5 trap...shameeee

well have you ever heard of fast internet and crossing?? I bet I can kill a +10 barb with average net speed ( 1-2 second crossing load  :tease: )

ok, U make lvl 14 ranger come PvP with my lvl 19 rogue, I bet u die in 3 hits  :bad:

ya u guys are magicians! walk on black area ..die by lvl 14 ramger with no equip n lvl5 trap...great...shows ur brain development here and salt conc in there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

emerald mc also can walk on black area in lab

comment which i quotedsame..anyway u cant ...as i told u...maybe in ur dream coz i dont walk naked and still kik ass of mc...sappire not emerald..u cant survive a second :D as u guys fail  to kill lvl 14 naked ranger

hi there,

word of the day is, SARCASM.

(type it into www.Google.com, and search to learn what it means)

Always feels good to help out "special" people.

same i have  wifi on my android and it takes 1 sec to cross...anyway u cant ...as i told u...maybe in ur dream coz i dont walk naked and still kik ass of mc...sappire not emerald..u cant survive a second :D as u guys fail  to kill lvl 14 naked ranger with no equip and lvl 5 trap...shameeee

Well there is another thing called Kiting and another called ranged class and another thing called skills and don't forget the most favorite of a ranger, Blessing. anything else I need to say to you silly elves stuck in Sapphire elf wonderland? oh ok, I think I made it clear.

i can see sarcasm when u say ranger op ! :crazy: :crazy:

hi there,

word of the day is, SARCASM.

(type it into www.Google.com, and search to learn what it means)

Always feels good to help out "special" people.

any way i shall take that title of "the special one"

Seriously guys ur arguing with who hacks around the game & claims too know everything in game  :tease: population of a ranger shws everything ranks 2 attk speed,double disable,double attk,extra dodge,high crtical rate and an obvious choice of existing player everybody knows it is op  :fool: No point arguing!

Seriously guys ur arguing with who hacks around the game & claims too know everything in game  :tease: population of a ranger shws everything ranks 2 attk speed,double disable,double attk,extra dodge,high crtical rate and an obvious choice of existing player everybody knows it is op  :fool: No point arguing!

i hack? Lolol i wish i could...then i would walk +10 and could solo anyone with potss...seriously u are pissed with me coz u stupid barb cant even come close to doing half hp dmg to me...but the thing is that u are suuch a weak player ..i think u  using first island gears :facepalm: i had played this game and completed shadows even before u bought the platform on which u play tis game.lol

hmm take a advice...try to play more to get beter equips..and then try beat me..writing ur frustratin on forum wont make ur bulshit barb any strong...perharps u are weakest of lot of sapire..some ppl cant accept that they are pathetic and continue to bark as they like...

keep it going i like it...BUT CALLNG A PLAYER HACKER WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE IS AS GOOD AS I CALL U A PROSTITUE ..GET IT?

If i m hacker...then you work in prostitution..i dont need to give proofs

i dont care if i get banned ...but calling other guy a hcker who has always played with rules is inded a great offence

I didn't even hav to point out yet the culprit comes out  :tease: & before geting high and mighty about killing me, I didnt even bother  touching you might have killed me 1-2 times but I was like; Опубликованное фото

Before giving me advice look around properly you don't even know if a player is attking you or not am not pissed with you its the other way around! & When you got nothing better to do you spam around karma you called yourself an hacker not me read before you judge when you can't judge a comment properly forget judging a class!

i hack? Lolol i wish i could...then i would walk +10 and could solo anyone with potss...seriously u are pissed with me coz u stupid barb cant even come close to doing half hp dmg to me...but the thing is that u are suuch a weak player ..i think u  using first island gears :facepalm: i had played this game and completed shadows even before u bought the platform on which u play tis game.lol

hmm take a advice...try to play more to get beter equips..and then try beat me..writing ur frustratin on forum wont make ur bulshit barb any strong...perharps u are weakest of lot of sapire..some ppl cant accept that they are pathetic and continue to bark as they like...

keep it going i like it...BUT CALLNG A PLAYER HACKER WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE IS AS GOOD AS I CALL U A PROSTITUE ..GET IT?

If i m hacker...then you work in prostitution..i dont need to give proofs

i dont care if i get banned ...but calling other guy a hcker who has always played with rules is inded a great offence

lol

he didnt say your name, he could have been talking about me or merc, so are you admitting to being a "know it all" hacker?

lol

he didnt say your name, he could have been talking about me or merc, so are you admitting to being a "know it all" hacker?

it could be

if not why he reply what cools writing

btw,kos long time not see u around

are u banned? :mega_shok:

it could be

if not why he reply what cools writing

btw,kos long time not see u around

are u banned? :mega_shok:

semi active...was kiking u guys ass yesterday in sappire with saffo n zetta

soul i know u hack mcoins and bought all things from it...

no point talking to u...u are just a hacker who insulting game

well if u havent done hacking now u shall feel how it feels when a bit*h of a player says u are a hacker who is only pissed with me ingame...

lol

seriously ur english skills are as good as ur rogue! ...read comment again

I didn't even hav to point out yet the culprit comes out  :tease: & before geting high and mighty about killing me, I didnt even bother  touching you might have killed me 1-2 times but I was like; Опубликованное фото

Before giving me advice look around properly you don't even know if a player is attking you or not am not pissed with you its the other way around! & When you got nothing

better to do you spam around karma you called yourself an hacker not me read before you judge when you can't judge a comment properly forget judging a class!

oh really?! So i have to listen to gay prostitute here? Lol

GO report me...i am clean....i can prove it...and dont put pic of the cat with whom u are filing ur next 5min film !! ugly as u

on another side note we were talking about rangers ..a topic which a stupid player failed to understand and talked about hacking... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

maybe failed at school in class 5 five times :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but i know...only the best are targeted...no one cares about a weak person or side players...they all envy the best and try to discredit them and disdain them..i didnt knew i was best but in his eyes i think i m... thats why he cant get out of my obsession....i know some ppl think me as best now but i still belive i can be much better..

so sulla..my turn today?

word of today is

Obsession  search google for meaning...

want link? ok i m giving..say thanks to me.. www.google.co.uk

Ya ppl like u use it...ofc birds of a feather flock together can be ment as ppl like things thats they feel is like them....so u dumbass site owner?.

Word of the day is SHUT UP, Here I give you link www.dictionaryfordumbasses.com hopefully you learn how to do that.  :facepalm:

I was talking to all you spammers, did I even mention your name there?  :facepalm:

sorry but i took it as sarcam at me...u do get annoyed when someone falsely accuses u of wrongdoing.. i m no god...only human

• 3 weeks later...

Well said alonso,this forum is about ranger not mc or any other classes, merc and sulla always plays fire on wrong forum. There are no such thing as op ranger, amp ur gear to +10 then u know who is the op, every classes has their own specialty and weakness.

There are no such thing as op ranger

1 word - dumbass, Oh wait the word was suppose to be BLESSING  :facepalm:  Shall I explain ? many dumb people now a days, use your common sense even russians complain about Blessing,

ok guys ready to hear the eternal truth-

1. Rangers are op if and only if they are played to their full potential. Ie- kiting!

2. Kiting as u guys say is not easy while playing on a nokia phone, as the cursor moves insanely slow.. Idk about other phones, but surely the average phone connection is just shit for kitting.. So most of the rangers dont kite because either they are brainless or have slow response time. Which does not let them be OP.

3. Amplified rangers are definately op because they can absorb damage while making multiple holes in their enemies.

4. Rangers playing on the pc with fast connection are OP. Because of cursor mobility.

Nothing is green, so its my humble opinion.

1 word - dumbass, Oh wait the word was suppose to be BLESSING  :facepalm:  Shall I explain ? many dumb people now a days, use your common sense even russians complain about Blessing,

are russians some kind of gods? or u just feel more undercared than russians? they are just person and ofc, every country need dumb people  ;)

Well said alonso,this forum is about ranger not mc or any other classes, merc and sulla always plays fire on wrong forum. There are no such thing as op ranger, amp ur gear to +10 then u know who is the op, every classes has their own specialty and weakness.

Rangers weak spot is defence, so dont cry yeah, all is balanced, only overpower person in game is rich players, who ampifly everything to +10, worst update in game was, when the ampifly system came on. That was made just for Devs, cuz they did cry to much that they have few money.

Better remove ampifly system and put some mcoin gear and weps for high lvl players to, not for lvl 1 -.-

Rangers got just low def, thats all, if u cant beat balanced ranger in 1vs1 then ur just noob or just go charge and say "Yeeeeeaaaah"  and try to kill.

U need tactic for everything, so do not post here $H!T, if u have been try only noob tactic. Everything is Killable  :friends:

i agree with u all rangers are not OP in any way im lvl20 full +8 amp on everything even the max amp barbs cant kill me by their selfs. i dont kite ppl cuz i dont gotta my high dps rate is enough. the person that said a rangers def is lacking idk my def is about 34% if u say thats bad i guess u kno more about this game then me.

but thats my input as a ranger im not OP it just takes more than 1 to kill me

• 1 month later...

A class not intended for close combat i think we all should agree... but do we have any choice but to fight in close quarters even with scatter? In a party we are very effective with the range except for the point of mobs loving to target rangers. ( Or its just me  :wacko: )

but im lvl 10 and have 17,5% dodge, 18%crit and 1172def :'( :shok:

but ranged is awsome to. just look, the can do dubel hit :yahoo:

I had a lvl 18 ranger with +9 bow 5scatter 5 blessing and 3crit...got rid of it....ridiculously strong...so I made a rogue with the sole purpose of killing rangers ::)...my ranger could do do over 3k dmg with regular shot then quick shot and blessing...average dmg was  2k....and im talking about before they even get to me lol....my rogue has 32% dodge at lvl 17 and lvl 3dodge skill and I do OK against rangers

• 3 months later...

Recap to this thread lol:

Yes, rangers are weak. But they are compensated with powerful and fast attacks.

Still my ranger kills things much faster. Of course he dies easier, cause he's not built for close combat.

There are no such thing as op ranger, amp ur gear to +10 then u know who is the op, every classes has their own specialty and weakness.

1. Rangers are op if and only if they are played to their full potential. Ie- kiting!

2. Kiting as u guys say is not easy while playing on a nokia phone, as the cursor moves insanely slow.. Idk about other phones, but surely the average phone connection is just shit for kitting.. So most of the rangers dont kite because either they are brainless or have slow response time. Which does not let them be OP.

3. Amplified rangers are definately op because they can absorb damage while making multiple holes in their enemies.

4. Rangers playing on the pc with fast connection are OP. Because of cursor mobility.

"Rangers weak spot is defence" "all is balanced, only overpower person in game is players, who ampifly everything to +10" "Rangers got just low def" "u need tactic for everything" "Everything is Killable"

A class not intended for close combat i think we all should agree... but do we have any choice but to fight in close quarters even with scatter? In a party we are very effective with the range except for the point of mobs loving to target rangers. ( Or its just me  )

Rangers are not weak. They just have to be played the right way. Just think rangers as an offensive support class. The skills should give it away also "Trap" "scatter".. these skills have a purpose of keeping your target at a safe distance. Keep a distance away from your enemies and you may just unlock the secret to the rangers potential.

• 3 years later...

Ranger r too weak now , who r speaking Rangers strong ? Do u hve ranger character really? Rangers skills scatter nd Avition nd traps also useless ...Any MC character can kill a ranger easily ..waste nd worst skills have Rangers now idk y gm have been unable to give good skill for rangers

Watch this russian guy's channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmDvDjMLSsM

That's how you play with ranger. look at that run, trap, scatter, and cage gameplay.    

OP counter tho :facepalm:

Edited by Jzargo

Watch this russian guy's channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmDvDjMLSsM

That's how you play with ranger. look at that run, trap, scatter, and cage gameplay.

OP counter tho :facepalm:

Despite some opponents being noobs, yes that's how ranger is played.

Also f*** counter....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love how the topic was created in 2012 about rangers being way too strong, and now its weakas hell compared to the bladedancer and druid

XD