why rangers so weak?

tdckmsxl,.zerjhd

Yeah, rangers suck so bad, they kill rogues & shaman in 3 seconds, OMG, make them stronger, why they so weak??

I remember what some guy said

Don't focus on defense or dodge, you don't need that cause when you have 40% penetration and level 5 scatter, powershot, blessing. enemy won't even touch you

and a little spinnoff on the subject...

Is it possible to get the mystical glove some other way than starting a new character?

and back to topic...

Yes, rangers are weak. But they are compensated with powerful and fast attacks. Put blessing on rogues, that would be (almost) the same. (not a serious suggestion and a little exaggerated, but u get my drift I hope)

I have 1 ranger and 1 rogue. My rogue is better equipped, stronger and tougher.

Still my ranger kills things much faster. Of course he dies easier, cause he's not built for close combat.

But in my opinion the discussions about op rangers is getting kinda old.

They are atm, but wait and see...

invisible then gouge then blessing ends, ranger - blessing = lose, cause blessing make ranger balanced.

simply use blessing when rogue is inside the trap or being scattered, and whilst atking keep moving back, it will stagger him so he cannot reach u, so hard for rangers to use brain in emerald? Опубликованное фото

low def, dodge skill worse than rogue's, low critical, only 1 good skill

;D i think ur killing ur sekf using a ranger

better find other char. That will fits u n learn to play

::)

hi everyone. I need good suggestion. For ranger which Bg set armor is good or better. Is that 'doublet of berengar shadows' or 'Brigadine of berengar revenge'? Reply with ur reasons and why. thank you

hi everyone. I need good suggestion. For ranger which Bg set armor is good or better. Is that 'doublet of berengar shadows' or 'Brigadine of berengar revenge'? Reply with ur reasons and why. thank you

i think revenge  for added critical... my suggestion only...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes its too bad they r weak  :fool: i have always like archers but their skills r really bad  :sorry: if they could put better skills i would always use them  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i hope you are not serious on what you said...  :facepalm:

If u say, "omg, rangers are overpower" then u wrong. First, u all say that, cuz u get killed by rich ppl. But if u  beat poor player (ranger) then nobody dont care. U all just wanna say that ur enemy is overpower. First try to play all classes as poor/noob, before post something, cuz then u see witch is overpower.

If u say, "omg, rangers are overpower" then u wrong. First, u all say that, cuz u get killed by rich ppl. But if u  beat poor player (ranger) then nobody dont care. U all just wanna say that ur enemy is overpower. First try to play all classes as poor/noob, before post something, cuz then u see witch is overpower.

actually you are 80% right, most of the rangers are rich people ( +7-10 items) but it's not that, this skill called " Ranger Blessing " is a little OP, I mean rangers are ranged, they can kite, they can camp, they get like 2-3 free hits in beginning and yet they get a skill to make their damage x2? I mean normally you see rogues do 800-900! on normal players, but rangers get a chance to do 250 500! 500! 250 and skill damage ( 300-600 or 600-800! ) doesn't that seem a little too strong? for me I think ranged classes should have low HP and not too much OP damage skills like this, they have stuns and etc. makes them excellent kiters, this is what ruins PvP, Arena or War.

A party of rangers could kill 10 mcs in short time.

You guys are an excuse for a ranger  :facepalm:  Here, I beat this guy with kiting and blessing. he only kills me when he charges and works, Are you guys really that noob??

Опубликованное фото

A party of rangers could kill 10 mcs in short time.

... And lot shorter time than mc to kill bosses and labyrinth mobs.

At war all could be + o - balanced, but hunting bosses rangers make 3x more damage than a rogue with same equipment, druid have 20-30 more astral with same equipment than shaman, and blade dancer is better tanker than a barb and make faster damage than him.

+ 5% def dark bonus all firstborn have, this update is only for elf faction.. lets see next update :facepalm: 

... And lot shorter time than mc to kill bosses and labyrinth mobs.

At war all could be + o - balanced, but hunting bosses rangers make 3x more damage than a rogue with same equipment, druid have 20-30 more astral with same equipment than shaman, and blade dancer is better tanker than a barb and make faster damage than him.

+ 5% def dark bonus all firstborn have, this update is only for elf faction.. lets see next update :facepalm:

yes the only good thing in MC is Earthquake, stealth & Roar, but still all shit since elves get more heal & dmg, tankers that do 1000! and rangers that do x2 dmg, but we still manage to beat them  8)  but now all MC quit SUPER boring, many move elf, many go WoW  :bad:

yes the only good thing in MC is Earthquake, stealth & Roar, but still all shit since elves get more heal & dmg, tankers that do 1000! and rangers that do x2 dmg, but we still manage to beat them  8)  but now all MC quit SUPER boring, many move elf, many go WoW  :bad:

Barbs with +7 arena axe do 1000! too but 3.1 speed dmg while bladedancer have rogue weapon speed, and don't complain about charge range, bd hamstring 3/4 spaces now :wacko:

Earthquake 80% of shamans have it at lvl 1 and at lvl 5 anyways its useless vs 2 ranged elf class still doing normal attacks and skills too. And with that build u can't kill a good geared druid pvp.  :crazy:

Ranger with 5 trap, 5 scatter, 5 blessing and mana regen can easy kill any barb, rogue or shaman..  rule middle of battle camp and rule crossing too with 3 long traps.. and if its 1 small crossing like a cave, just trap and scatter.. no chance :facepalm:  Maybe remove trap of rangers and give the block crossing skill to druids but if can't detect rogues because for druids is easy kill rogue already.

Barbs with +7 arena axe do 1000! too but 3.1 speed dmg while bladedancer have rogue weapon speed, and don't complain about charge range, bd hamstring 3/4 spaces now :wacko:

Earthquake 80% of shamans have it at lvl 1 and at lvl 5 anyways its useless vs 2 ranged elf class still doing normal attacks and skills too. And with that build u can't kill a good geared druid pvp.  :crazy:

Ranger with 5 trap, 5 scatter, 5 blessing and mana regen can easy kill any barb, rogue or shaman..  rule middle of battle camp and rule crossing too with 3 long traps.. and if its 1 small crossing like a cave, just trap and scatter.. no chance :facepalm:  Maybe remove trap of rangers and give the block crossing skill to druids but if can't detect rogues because for druids is easy kill rogue already.

go elf with me, sulla, madmaxx, shy xd

Try spending more your pocket money for your ranger

everyone know money makes you stronger

but first try to use your brain  :lol:

Bcause so far my worst enemy is ranger :facepalm:

All Balanced. Mclan have more attack skills and firstborn have more defencive skills. Without Enchantment and ampiflycatin system is all balanced, all at stuck in money. Who rich then he overpower

See ppl.

I told ya =D

So all f**k u with story "omg overpower noob"

First try to play with ranger.

agree ...dont see posts of noobs...

See ppl.

I told ya =D

So all f**k u with story "omg overpower noob"

First try to play with ranger.

I play ranger, and so far I am owning the shit out of MC with my Overpowered lvl 5 Blessing  8)  Im lvl 15 with noob gear  :tease:

ya thats coz emerald mc are such shit that even lvl 14 ranger with no equips and lvl 5 trap OWNS THEM... atleast u got any gears!

not the same story at sappire

note: those lines werent said by me but by ur mc friend with over 1k posts :D:D hahahaah

I play ranger, and so far I am owning the shit out of MC with my Overpowered lvl 5 Blessing  8)  Im lvl 15 with noob gear  :tease:

ya thats coz emerald mc are such shit that even lvl 14 ranger with no equips and lvl 5 trap OWNS THEM... atleast u got any gears!

not the same story at sappire

note: those lines werent said by me but by ur mc friend with over 1k posts :D:D hahahaah

Such shit? my rogue can whoop your ass so bad and make you see shit in your pants, don't talk gay shit that you don't know, EU MC is smartest, EU elves is richest in emerald,  :facepalm:

lol u again!

i showed u post last time ..want again..

well as ur wish

see this...last n final time..i m bored copying thm! :diablo: :tease: :tease:

1. my pro ranger was made in 0.7, has no armour, helm, belt, and still kills any mc that moves and only lvl14, it need`s no combo, it is the best, all mc fear it in emerald and pray i never level it up and stay mc forever.

2. i put lvl5 trap on my pro ranger because he already kicking ass half naked, so don`t need any other skills, or maybe i put it on skill reset 2.0 when traps was implemented to test what happens at lvl5, dunno.

trust me no lvl 14 ranger can kick sapphire mc having no equips ,half naked whatever despite whatever his bow! and that too without skill...!shame on u guys ..perhaps ur best rouge of server said u guys weak..i didnt..see posts again.,.lol

Such shit? my rogue can whoop your ass so bad and make you see shit in your pants, don't talk gay shit that you don't know, EU MC is smartest, EU elves is richest in emerald,  :facepalm:

and by the way i dont walk naked i have best equips of my server with +7 all so a rouge who cant kill a naked lvl 14 ranger with lvl 5 trap n no equips can only kill me in his dreams! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps:im sorry i didnt understood u meant in ur dream :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and if u guys could have killed me then no point in saying rager is op coz i know i m far better than the lot of players as rangers and when we talk about op its always with respect to that lot ...either ways you are contradicted :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol u again!

i showed u post last time ..want again..

well as ur wish

see this...last n final time..i m bored copying thm! :diablo: :tease: :tease: trust me no lvl 14 ranger can kick sapphire mc having no equips ,half naked whatever despite whatever his bow! and that too without skill...!shame on u guys ..perhaps ur best rouge of server said u guys weak..i didnt..see posts again.,.loland by the way i dont walk naked i have best equips of my server with +7 all so a rouge who cant kill a naked lvl 14 ranger with lvl 5 trap n no equips can only kill me in his dreams! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps:im sorry i didnt understood u meant in ur dream :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

emerald mc also can walk on black area in lab

well have you ever heard of fast internet and crossing?? I bet I can kill a +10 barb with average net speed ( 1-2 second crossing load  :tease: )

ok, U make lvl 14 ranger come PvP with my lvl 19 rogue, I bet u die in 3 hits  :bad: