ARENA WEAPON LIKE MERMAN/ Stop Repeating Attributes.

Pooch

Seems lots of Player quit this because of lack ideas, We need more something new to gain more players, we need Lvl34 Wpns has skill attributes. Thank You GM for accepting my Request Suggestion❤️

1 hour ago, Kyrai said:

Mean lvl up for change all gear again π-π

Ok and? That's a good thing! Why would you not want more content!

1 hour ago, Kyrai said:

Again hard work and unbalance skills

And? Challenge is fun and can feel quite rewarding. Many quit because of a lack of stuff to do after the main quest line so a new map would likely bring more players 

Especially those who are likely older members

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2022 at 1:52 AM, Drakoknight said:

Why? It's great that they are adding a new map. 

It is good they are adding new contents but it's their another way of milking money out of consumers. It's the same type of thing. They just increase the level of existing weapons and add new items to fight in the current map state. Imagine you are a new player. You now need to like get sea equip then get sand equips, pvp equips, normal pve equip, the hell

8 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

It is good they are adding new contents but it's their another way of milking money out of consumers. It's the same type of thing. They just increase the level of existing weapons and add new items to fight in the current map state. Imagine you are a new player. You now need to like get sea equip then get sand equips, pvp equips, normal pve equip, the hell

Yeah but it's also a way they pay bills and pay their employees. I only buy cosmetics personally. 

They should really try to change the enhancements to a better system. 

One I would suggest is that more spheres you use the higher the success rates but if you use a sign it's a garenteed success. 

If you have ever played Black Desert then you know it's enhancements system. 

I do wish they had added stuff like "legendary" weapons throughout the game. Weapons with active skills that players can get to mix it up a bit. 

18 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Yeah but it's also a way they pay bills and pay their employees. I only buy cosmetics personally. 

They should really try to change the enhancements to a better system. 

One I would suggest is that more spheres you use the higher the success rates but if you use a sign it's a garenteed success. 

If you have ever played Black Desert then you know it's enhancements system. 

I do wish they had added stuff like "legendary" weapons throughout the game. Weapons with active skills that players can get to mix it up a bit. 

trust me when i say it's milking money out of consumers. the developers receives their pay check just like any other working person but this game is earning more than it pays it's developers. let's say the huge profit for the ones who staked in this game company. It's milking because you can't avoid these gears, they force you to get it. there is no other way around. You can't just skip underwater and jump to new sand map.

I doubt they will change, it's the whole point to milking money.

On 10/1/2022 at 10:02 AM, Ahmed Didar said:

yeah no new player would have even try to do one of them lmao ..

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2022 at 12:11 PM, Pooch said:

Seems lots of Player quit this because of lack ideas, We need more something new to gain more players, we need Lvl34 Wpns has skill attributes. Thank You GM for accepting my Request Suggestion❤️

I'm hoping the same way, because only a pair of mermen gears have skills.