Huge injustice for dk players

Santa Claus

Deathknight with every update just becomes more and more outdated and weaker. I think that developers gave up on dk . Just look at the talents . Some characthere got insane talents like chief seeker barbarian and many others but we are stuck with nothing . This char got worst mechanic in the game and as we all know that tanks and healerd became useless thanks to insane game balance i dont think its fair for people that play and are hoping for some kind of buff to come . Im one of them . Im wating 3  years for buffs but desthknight is 0 . Just look at skills . Dark shield got old mechanic and i dont even consider it  defansive skill anymore. Thread of darkness is just used in pvp to deal with ranged chars and that debuff doesnt change anything. Seekers got silence and pull in 1. Then lets switch to expert skills . Aura is really outdated skill it only works if its maxed and we dont actually get benefit from that 15% dmg and 15% def is pointless . Barbariand got combat fury that works like heal and it gives then bonus dmg. Also with % dmg items we dont even get much dmg with it. Reserves is worst skill in the game i would say and ppl are complaining for years and when i saw that developers finally decided to "buff" reserves i was happy untill i saw what we got from that. Skill should change mechanic since its useless . We need to put hp regen instead of vamp or something else to get heal once in 2 min. Knight curse is also extremly bad . After devs forced us to go to magic build they first nerfed dmg of curse . This skill is only way to do dmg expect with sharp shadow and its easily countred by simply moving out of that or erasing it with resist . 6 sec debuff while merman erase 1 debuff in 5 sec. Saturstion is also bad skill since it only give us life stealth and nothing else. Blood protection is decent with new talent .   Blow of silence have 8 sec duration but that dmg buff doesnt give anything .Hurricane is nothing special its same with or without talent . Death call is used only for tanking mobs. If we look at this i would say only good skills that dk got is sharp shadow and exhalation of darkness(which need auto attack to apply dmg and stun) rest of them are useless. Rest ot the tank classes got heals/shields/bonuses and for pve they got better dmg since most of them got some skills fhat increase stats while we got aura with 15% dmg and its useless if it isnt maxed

Exhalation is the Worst stun of the game, in my opinion literally Death Knight is a Dead Knight.

Reserves very outdated and very bad status of HP regeneration. It destroys Vampirism.

I don't know what's the path or development of DKs.

Probably be dead soldiers for necromancers...

3 hours ago, Legix said:

Dk's new talents are all useless with ridiculously low parameters, what they're doing with dk is bizarre.

The worst of all is we don't know if talents will get balances

Because talents from sentinels are better than us

They need to update the talents, update Secret Reserves, and rebalance the dk as it's main "competitor" is the paladin. Give us dk the ability to compete with everyone else in the tank category! Secret Reserves is basically useless if we cannot get to the fight!

2 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

They need to update the talents, update Secret Reserves, and rebalance the dk as it's main "competitor" is the paladin. Give us dk the ability to compete with everyone else in the tank category! Secret Reserves is basically useless if we cannot get to the fight!

Honestly? I don't even think Secret Reserves should use HP Regen.

Literally no other class focus on this stat and why would the DK focus on it for only 1 skill that hardly activates?

It would be a lot better to rework the whole skill instead of just giving 20% monster damage reduction.

44 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Honestly? I don't even think Secret Reserves should use HP Regen.

Literally no other class focus on this stat and why would the DK focus on it for only 1 skill that hardly activates?

It would be a lot better to rework the whole skill instead of just giving 20% monster damage reduction.

Yeah. I personally believe it should still buff health regen or just be a auto heal. It should also have a pvp damage reduction as well 

I've posted some of my fixes in other topics so I wont beat a dead horse again but i'm fairly certain dk is the only heavy class that doesn't have a movement skill besides charmer who doesn't even need one. So i think giving them some form of movement would be pretty helpful. In exchange maybe modify what threads do to something else. Perhaps make it a single target debuff reducing defence and slowing down movement speed with a lot shorter cooldown obviously.

Edited by Raislin

39 minutes ago, Raislin said:

I've posted some of my fixes in other topics so I wont beat a dead horse again but i'm fairly certain dk is the only heavy class that doesn't have a movement skill besides charmer who doesn't even need one. So i think giving them some form of movement would be pretty helpful. In exchange maybe modify what threads do to something else. Perhaps make it a single target debuff reducing defence and slowing down movement speed with a lot shorter cooldown obviously.

That's exactly the hole a Horse mount would fill :pfffrrrr:

C'mon, bro, we have already seen a lot of mount-like skills*, it's not that hard to implement it to the DK

I even made a post about it

*even though most of them if not all just turn you into an animal like the Deer skill from Xmas

Edited by Khrone

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

Edited 1 hour ago by Raislin

That wouldnt fix problem when u can resist thread and there is nothing else u can do vs ranged classes if its resisted. Also thats not main problem of dk i think main problem is lack of survivability in pvp . Right now even dmg classes lile chief seeker and mage got betted defansive skills than dk

On 10/09/2022 at 17:36, Santa Claus said:

Deathknight a cada atualização fica cada vez mais desatualizado e mais fraco. Acho que os desenvolvedores desistiram do dk . Basta olhar para os talentos. Alguns personagens têm talentos insanos como o caçador de chefes bárbaro e muitos outros, mas não estamos presos a nada. Esse char tem a pior mecânica do jogo e como todos sabemos que tanks e healerd se tornaram inúteis graças ao balanceamento insano do jogo eu não acho justo para as pessoas que jogam e esperam que algum tipo de buff venha. Eu sou um deles . Estou esperando 3 anos para buffs mas desthknight é 0 . Basta olhar para as habilidades. Escudo escuro tem mecânica antiga e eu nem considero mais habilidade defansiva. Thread of darkness é usado apenas no pvp para lidar com chars ranged e esse debuff não muda nada. Os buscadores ficaram em silêncio e puxaram 1. Então vamos mudar para habilidades especializadas. Aura é uma habilidade realmente desatualizada, só funciona se estiver no máximo e não nos beneficiarmos desses 15% de dano e 15% de def é inútil. Bárbaro tem fúria de combate que funciona como cura e dá bônus de dano. Também com itens de % dmg, nem recebemos muito dmg com ele. Reservas é a pior habilidade do jogo, eu diria, e as pessoas estão reclamando há anos e quando vi que os desenvolvedores finalmente decidiram "buffar" as reservas, fiquei feliz até ver o que conseguimos com isso. A habilidade deve mudar de mecânica, pois é inútil. Precisamos colocar hp regen em vez de vamp ou outra coisa para obter heal uma vez em 2 min. A maldição do cavaleiro também é extremamente ruim. Depois que os desenvolvedores nos forçaram a ir para a construção mágica, eles primeiro nerfaram o dmg da maldição. Essa habilidade é a única maneira de fazer dmg esperar com sombra afiada e é facilmente contada simplesmente saindo dela ou apagando-a com resist . 6 segundos de debuff enquanto tritão apaga 1 debuff em 5 segundos. A saturação também é uma habilidade ruim, pois só nos dá vida furtiva e nada mais. A proteção do sangue é decente com novos talentos. Golpe de silêncio tem 8 segundos de duração, mas esse buff de dmg não dá nada. Hurricane não é nada de especial, mesmo com ou sem talento. Death call é usado apenas para tankar mobs. Se olharmos para isso, eu diria que apenas boas habilidades que dk obteve são sombra afiada e exalação de escuridão (que precisam de ataque automático para aplicar dmg e stun) o resto delas são inúteis. O resto das classes de tanques tem curas/escudos/bônus e para pve eles têm melhor dano já que a maioria deles tem algumas habilidades que aumentam as estatísticas enquanto nós temos aura com 15% de dano e é inútil se não estiver no máximo A saturação também é uma habilidade ruim, pois só nos dá vida furtiva e nada mais. A proteção do sangue é decente com novos talentos. Golpe de silêncio tem 8 segundos de duração, mas esse buff de dmg não dá nada. Hurricane não é nada de especial, mesmo com ou sem talento. Death call é usado apenas para tankar mobs. Se olharmos para isso, eu diria que apenas boas habilidades que dk obteve são sombra afiada e exalação de escuridão (que precisam de ataque automático para aplicar dmg e stun) o resto delas são inúteis. O resto das classes de tanques tem curas/escudos/bônus e para pve eles têm melhor dano já que a maioria deles tem algumas habilidades que aumentam as estatísticas enquanto nós temos aura com 15% de dano e é inútil se não estiver no máximo A saturação também é uma habilidade ruim, pois só nos dá vida furtiva e nada mais. A proteção do sangue é decente com novos talentos. Golpe de silêncio tem 8 segundos de duração, mas esse buff de dmg não dá nada. Hurricane não é nada de especial, mesmo com ou sem talento. Death call é usado apenas para tankar mobs. Se olharmos para isso, eu diria que apenas boas habilidades que dk obteve são sombra afiada e exalação de escuridão (que precisam de ataque automático para aplicar dmg e stun) o resto delas são inúteis. O resto das classes de tanques tem curas/escudos/bônus e para pve eles têm melhor dano já que a maioria deles tem algumas habilidades que aumentam as estatísticas enquanto nós temos aura com 15% de dano e é inútil se não estiver no máximo Furacão não é nada de especial, com ou sem talento. Death call é usado apenas para tankar mobs. Se olharmos para isso, eu diria que apenas boas habilidades que dk obteve são sombra afiada e exalação de escuridão (que precisam de ataque automático para aplicar dmg e stun) o resto delas são inúteis. O resto das classes de tanques tem curas/escudos/bônus e para pve eles têm melhor dano já que a maioria deles tem algumas habilidades que aumentam as estatísticas enquanto nós temos aura com 15% de dano e é inútil se não estiver no máximo Furacão não é nada de especial, com ou sem talento. Death call é usado apenas para tankar mobs. Se olharmos para isso, eu diria que apenas boas habilidades que dk obteve são sombra afiada e exalação de escuridão (que precisam de ataque automático para aplicar dmg e stun) o resto delas são inúteis. O resto das classes de tanques tem curas/escudos/bônus e para pve eles têm melhor dano já que a maioria deles tem algumas habilidades que aumentam as estatísticas enquanto nós temos aura com 15% de dano e é inútil se não estiver no máximo

I disagree with almost everything. The dk is a class that has improved a lot. Let's comment on your statements. 1- you said that the talents are bad, I agree in part. I liked only the talent of the call of death. But I think you underestimate this skill a lot. Its damage is inevitable, it along with steel hurricane and knight curse does a lot of damage on pve mainly. 2- Dark shield may have an old mechanic, but it is a great skill, with it you can ignore an amount of damage while it is active, very good when there are many mobs, unlike brb that the stone skin ignores 1 hit per build.  with the talent you increase the chance of it activating and even zero the damage when it loses 33% of hp, very good skill. 3- Threads of darkness only has this function to pull the enemy in PvP, if you use breath of silence, along with the call of death when you pull the enemy he will already be silenced. also in pve it is useful to activate relic, I myself have 15% more vamp every time because of the relic I use in this skill.  4- Aura of hate, I agree with what you said, it is really bad. it is not worth leveling it to the max to gain only 15% damage and defense that in practice is useless. It could work like this: 15% damage and 15% cooldown if using a two handed weapon and 15% damage and 15% attack speed if using a shield. It would be a very useful offensive skill for death knights who focus on causing damage and it helps the physical construction of the class as well. 5- Reserves I totally disagree, I love this skill and use it in all my builds, in pve it is wonderful. in PvP it is good, but needs to be improved, all dks suggested it should give 20% player damage reduction and that the recharge time of the skill should come back when you die or leave the arena. Other than that the skill is great, I dk +5 has killed many classes with great equipment thanks to the surprise effect of this skill that healed all my hp preventing a blade dancer or ladino from killing me quickly. Another thing you said was that we should invest in life regeneration instead of vampirism, for this we have the saturation skill that covers this hole and makes you have one more source of life regeneration. 6- You said that saturation is horrible because it "ONLY" gives VAMPIRISM, attribute that you pay 90-150k to get 5%, we have at least 10% more and 25% with the skill at max. so what you said makes no sense. you can put life regeneration and have 30% or almost 30% of vampirism thanks to this skill. remembering that vampirism will not save you if you are silenced or stunned, so the reserve comes to fill this hole, one skill complements the other. 7- breath of silence causes silence and that is what the skill does, and it also increases damage, this skill has a particularity that if you know how to use it correctly, the enemy will inevitably (only if resisted) be silenced. 8- you said that death call is only used to call mobs, that's why I said that death knight players underestimate this skill, it not only calls mobs in pve, but it also gives guaranteed damage, it works very well with vampirism, especially with the new talent. in pvp it not only takes the focus off the enemy and does damage, if you use breath of silence together with this skill, it is certain that the enemy will be silenced (only if resisted) so what you said also makes no sense. 9- you said that hurricane of steel is nothing special, it really isn't, it is an area damage skill that when upgraded gives good damage, but has a useful mechanic in pvp that it can not be dodged, ie if you use the breath of silence along with this skill, a rogue or ranger will certainly be silenced, since these classes have a lot of dodging. 10- as for blood protection, I think it is a good skill, but I think the duration should be increased a bit more, 2-3 seconds is good. 11- based on what I said, I believe the death knight not only has 2 good skills, but the players themselves underestimate the class. 12- I agree that aura of hate is kind of useless. 13- Now giving a general opinion, in pve the class is fine, I would change the aura of hate as I already said. In PvP I would make the sharp shadow stun unavoidable as it is the only skill that will help the death knight approach if the threads of darkness fails or is on recharge. Reserves should reset when it dies and when it comes back from the arena, plus it should reduce players 20% damage to help in PvP when it is unavailable. otherwise the class is great and I think we should judge this class with fairer eyes and try to see its potential. Aigrind really "forced" the magic build on players, leaving the physical build forgotten, the change I suggested in the aura of hate would help, but it wouldn't be enough.

21 hours ago, AntraxXL said:

I disagree with almost everything. The dk is a class that has improved a lot. Let's comment on your statements. 1- you said that the talents are bad, I agree in part. I liked only the talent of the call of death. But I think you underestimate this skill a lot. Its damage is inevitable, it along with steel hurricane and knight curse does a lot of damage on pve mainly.

Death call talent isnt even near to class talent that other classes have and it can only be used in pve . Also that call dmg ur talking about is i would say decent if ur using it for tanking with magic build otherwise its just waste of skill points.

2- Dark shield may have an old mechanic, but it is a great skill, with it you can ignore an amount of damage while it is active, very good when there are many mobs,

Unlike brb that the stone skin ignores 1 hit per build.  with the talent you increase the chance of it activating and even zero the damage when it loses 33% of hp, very good skill.

There is almost no difference between  having dark shield and not having it. It is good skill untill u come to endgame content where it doesnt help as it was supposed to

3- Threads of darkness only has this function to pull the enemy in PvP, if you use breath of silence, along with the call of death when you pull the enemy he will already be silenced. also in pve it is useful to activate relic, I myself have 15% more vamp every time because of the relic I use in this skill.

Its way to slow since u need to hit with desth call to activate that silence . Ppl these days wait dk to do that combo with their stun on dk so when u pull ur target u will be stunned and ur enemy will be silenced but if its ranged enemy dk will again have disadvantage bcs u need to wait for threads cd to try it again. Also vamp relic can be used by any char so that doesnt change fact that itd useless skill.

4- Aura of hate, I agree with what you said, it is really bad. it is not worth leveling it to the max to gain only 15% damage and defense that in practice is useless. It could work like this: 15% damage and 15% cooldown if using a two handed weapon and 15% damage and 15% attack speed if using a shield. It would be a very useful offensive skill for death knights who focus on causing damage and it helps the physical construction of the class as well.

15%more cd wont change anything atk speed might to but i would rather have aura as heal skill bcs its (aura)

5- Reserves I totally disagree, I love this skill and use it in all my builds, in pve it is wonderful. in PvP it is good, but needs to be improved, all dks suggested it should give 20% player damage reduction and that the recharge time of the skill should come back when you die or leave the arena. Other than that the skill is great, I dk +5 has killed many classes with great equipment thanks to the surprise effect of this skill that healed all my hp preventing a blade dancer or ladino from killing me quickly. Another thing you said was that we should invest in life regeneration instead of vampirism, for this we have the saturation skill that covers this hole and makes you have one more source of life regeneration.

Reserves is only usefull in 1v1 and  in pve in other things it useless and adding 20 more dmg reduction to players too would be way too much since it does heal dk and with merman blood shield and aura we would have 90% dmg reduction and to add up dark shield it would be broken . Also how can saturation cover dk with lifesteal if u need to waste skill point on it to work.

6- You said that saturation is horrible because it "ONLY" gives VAMPIRISM, attribute that you pay 90-150k to get 5%, we have at least 10% more and 25% with the skill at max. so what you said makes no sense. you can put life regeneration and have 30% or almost 30% of vampirism thanks to this skill. remembering that vampirism will not save you if you are silenced or stunned, so the reserve comes to fill this hole, one skill complements the other.

Price of runes books and other things doesnt have influence on clas mechanic. Thats like saying shaman is broken bcs he have octo book. Reserves doesnt fill anything ur talking like u have unlimited skill points while comparing dk to chars that have normal amount.

7- breath of silence causes silence and that is what the skill does, and it also increases damage, this skill has a particularity that if you know how to use it correctly, the enemy will inevitably (only if resisted) be silenced.

Its just silence and nothing else which is pointless for 1 expert skill . If they make duration 1 sec shorter and make it aoe skill it would be good then.

8- you said that death call is only used to call mobs, that's why I said that death knight players underestimate this skill, it not only calls mobs in pve, but it also gives guaranteed damage, it works very well with vampirism, especially with the new talent. in pvp it not only takes the focus off the enemy and does damage, if you use breath of silence together with this skill, it is certain that the enemy will be silenced (only if resisted) so what you said also makes no sense.

I explained alredy that thread combo is easily countered so i wont repest again.

9- you said that hurricane of steel is nothing special, it really isn't, it is an area damage skill that when upgraded gives good damage, but has a useful mechanic in pvp that it can not be dodged, ie if you use the breath of silence along with this skill, a rogue or ranger will certainly be silenced, since these classes have a lot of dodging.

Again same thing with death call but its hurricane now.

11- based on what I said, I believe the death knight not only has 2 good skills, but the players themselves underestimate the class.

Based on what u said it seems like u dont have skill point limit while other chars are limited.

1 hour ago, Santa Claus said:

O talento de chamada de morte não é nem perto do talento de classe que outras classes têm e só pode ser usado em pve. Além disso, essa chamada de dmg que você está falando é decente se você estiver usando para tankar com magic build, caso contrário, é apenas um desperdício de pontos de habilidade.

Quase não há diferença entre ter escudo escuro e não tê-lo. É uma boa habilidade até que você chegue ao conteúdo do final do jogo, onde não ajuda como deveria

Sua maneira de desacelerar, pois você precisa bater com desth call para ativar esse silêncio. Ppl estes dias espere dk para fazer aquele combo com seu stun no dk então quando você puxar seu alvo você ficará atordoado e seu inimigo será silenciado mas se seu inimigo de longo alcance dk terá novamente desvantagem bcs você precisa esperar pelos threads cd para tentar isso de novo. Também a relíquia vamp pode ser usada por qualquer char para que não mude o fato de ser uma skill inútil.

15% mais cd não mudará nada de velocidade de ataque, mas eu prefiro ter aura como habilidade de cura porque é (aura)

Reservas só é útil em 1v1 e em pve em outras coisas é inútil e adicionar mais 20 de redução de dano aos jogadores também seria demais, já que cura dk e com escudo e aura de sangue de tritão, teríamos 90% de redução de dano e para adicionar até o escudo escuro seria quebrado. Além disso, como a saturação pode cobrir dk com lifesteal se você precisar desperdiçar pontos de habilidade para funcionar.

O preço dos livros de runas e outras coisas não tem influência na mecânica da classe. Isso é como dizer que o xamã está quebrado porque ele tem um livro octo. Reservas não preenche nada do que você está falando, como se você tivesse pontos de habilidade ilimitados ao comparar dk com chars que têm quantidade normal.

É apenas silêncio e nada mais que é inútil para 1 habilidade especialista. Se eles reduzirem a duração em 1 segundo e tornarem a habilidade aoe, seria bom então.

Eu já expliquei que a combinação de tópicos é facilmente combatida, então não vou repetir novamente.

Novamente a mesma coisa com a chamada da morte, mas agora é um furacão.

Com base no que você disse, parece que você não tem limite de pontos de habilidade enquanto outros chars são limitados.

I wanted to see a video of dk players who complain about the class, pve me all +5 I tank mermen quietly, in PvP 1v1 I can play calmly, arena x5 I'm more dependent on the team but I can also play calmly. The class for me is very good, it can have high damage, high vamp and a second life with the reserve. The 20% damage reduction for players would not be strong in my opinion because no one upgrades blood protection for pvp and doesn't have enough skill points for that. Pala with low health has passive damage reduction, barbarian also has 2 damage reduction passives, wd has if I'm not mistaken 30% and all these classes can use set 32 of merfolk so I wouldn't see a problem but if not change I don't complain either. Comparing classes like this is what makes both sides never satisfied. And about the skill points, there are 2 extra points now in the talent, aigrind still gave 60k of knowledge for high lvl so I don't know why they complain a lot. The dk's key talents are kind of memes, just the call that serves but patience about that. They must know that no one is using the other 2 so wait for the balance. My build is this if you want to analyze: Damage build for pve and PvP: Exhaust darkness 5/5; 3/5 provocation; Shadow Shield 5/5; Curse of the Knight 4/4; sharp shadow 4/4; secret reserves 4/4 and saturation 3/4. In PvP I use vamp on the rings and regen de.hp on the cape and amulet and when I go to the arena I use strong rum from t5. Build tank pve: Dark shield 5/5; 5/5 provocation; thorns of death 5/5; Secret reserves 4/4; Blood protection 4/4 and death call 4/4. I have the 2 talent points so I'm considering them. If you want you can comment on my build.

To me, the main problem of the DK is that it needs to focus on multiple stats and skills at a time to be useful. Other tanks also work like that, but their main defense skills usually are good enough by themselves or complement each other.

Examples:

Sacred Shield is already good enough, but Paladin's Prayer increases the efficiency of the skill even more.

There is Inner Forces but i don't think players use that.

Fortification is a skill that works by itself, since it does not need any stat to get better, just skill points.

Alongside with Block Master, these 2 skills are basically what makes a Warden.

Stone Skin is the main tanking skill of a Barbarian, and Scream of Fury help this skill by increasing the Block parameter.

There is also Last Wish and Combat Fury that again, just need skill points to get stronger.

However, what makes a tank DK? 

Dark Shield is an amazing skill... at lower levels. At higher levels, the damage reduction is almost nothing. Also, it is the only defensive skill that depends on Physical and Magical Defense

Saturation increase Vampirism, so you need to spend the rest of the points in damage skills for it to be useful.

Secret Reserves need HP regeneration (a stat that is not that useful compared to Block, Parry, Defense or HP), has a long cooldown and only works when the DK is almost dying (doesn't that mean he failed his role as a tank?).

Blood Protection is the only skill that gets stronger without any stats but it has a problem: Short duration, long cooldown (not that long, but still a problem).

There is also Aura of Hatred, but it just increases Defense by 15% (and remember, Defense buffs don't affect Dark Shield), so i don't even consider it as a tanking skill.

That is: The Death Knight has a lot of defensive skills, but most part of them need something else to get useful, and they don't help each other in any way.

Some of the skills actually "cancel" each other.

For example: if you use Saturation, you need to level up other damage skills for it to be useful. 

The only solution i can think of is reworking some skills of the Death Knight.

Edited by Khrone

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

Para mim, o principal problema do DK é que ele precisa se concentrar em várias estatísticas e habilidades ao mesmo tempo para ser útil. Outros tanques também funcionam assim, mas suas principais habilidades de defesa geralmente são boas o suficiente sozinhas ou se complementam.

Exemplos:

Escudo Sagrado já é bom o suficiente, mas a Oração do Paladino aumenta ainda mais a eficiência da habilidade.

Existe Inner Forces,  mas não acho que os jogadores usem isso.

Fortificação  é uma habilidade que funciona por si só, já que não precisa de nenhuma estatística para melhorar, apenas pontos de habilidade.

Juntamente com o Block Master , essas 2 habilidades são basicamente o que faz um Warden.

Stone Skin  é a principal habilidade de tanque de um Bárbaro, e  Scream of Fury  ajuda essa habilidade aumentando o parâmetro Block.

Há também Last Wish  e Combat Fury que, novamente, só precisam de pontos de habilidade para ficarem mais fortes.    

No entanto, o que faz um tanque DK? 

Escudo Negro  é uma habilidade incrível... em níveis mais baixos. Em níveis mais altos, a redução de dano é quase nada. Além disso, é a única habilidade defensiva que depende da Defesa Física e Mágica.

A saturação  aumenta o Vampirismo, então você precisa gastar o resto dos pontos em habilidades de dano para que ele seja útil.

Reservas Secretas  precisam de regeneração de HP (uma estatística que não é tão  útil  em comparação com Block, Parry, Defense ou HP), tem um longo cooldown e só funciona quando o DK está quase morrendo (isso não significa que ele falhou em seu papel como tanque ?).

Proteção de Sangue  é a única habilidade que fica mais forte sem nenhuma estatística, mas tem um problema: Curta duração, longo tempo de espera (não tanto, mas ainda é um problema).

Há também Aura of Hatred , mas apenas aumenta Defense em 15% (e lembre-se, buffs de Defense não afetam Dark Shield), então eu nem considero isso como uma habilidade de tanque.

Ou seja: O Cavaleiro da Morte tem muitas habilidades defensivas, mas a maioria delas precisa de algo mais para ser útil, e não se ajudam de forma alguma.

Algumas das habilidades realmente "cancelam" umas às outras.

Por exemplo: se você usar Saturação, você precisa aumentar o nível de outras habilidades de dano para que ela seja útil. 

A única solução que consigo pensar é retrabalhar algumas habilidades do Death Knight.

on the other hand, the dk causes much more damage than all those you mentioned

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

Para mim, o principal problema do DK é que ele precisa se concentrar em várias estatísticas e habilidades ao mesmo tempo para ser útil. Outros tanques também funcionam assim, mas suas principais habilidades de defesa geralmente são boas o suficiente sozinhas ou se complementam.

Exemplos:

Escudo Sagrado já é bom o suficiente, mas a Oração do Paladino aumenta ainda mais a eficiência da habilidade.

Existe Inner Forces,  mas não acho que os jogadores usem isso.

Fortificação  é uma habilidade que funciona por si só, já que não precisa de nenhuma estatística para melhorar, apenas pontos de habilidade.

Juntamente com o Block Master , essas 2 habilidades são basicamente o que faz um Warden.

Stone Skin  é a principal habilidade de tanque de um Bárbaro, e  Scream of Fury  ajuda essa habilidade aumentando o parâmetro Block.

Há também Last Wish  e Combat Fury que, novamente, só precisam de pontos de habilidade para ficarem mais fortes.    

No entanto, o que faz um tanque DK? 

Escudo Negro  é uma habilidade incrível... em níveis mais baixos. Em níveis mais altos, a redução de dano é quase nada. Além disso, é a única habilidade defensiva que depende da Defesa Física e Mágica.

A saturação  aumenta o Vampirismo, então você precisa gastar o resto dos pontos em habilidades de dano para que ele seja útil.

Reservas Secretas  precisam de regeneração de HP (uma estatística que não é tão  útil  em comparação com Block, Parry, Defense ou HP), tem um longo cooldown e só funciona quando o DK está quase morrendo (isso não significa que ele falhou em seu papel como tanque ?).

Proteção de Sangue  é a única habilidade que fica mais forte sem nenhuma estatística, mas tem um problema: Curta duração, longo tempo de espera (não tanto, mas ainda é um problema).

Há também Aura of Hatred , mas apenas aumenta Defense em 15% (e lembre-se, buffs de Defense não afetam Dark Shield), então eu nem considero isso como uma habilidade de tanque.

Ou seja: O Cavaleiro da Morte tem muitas habilidades defensivas, mas a maioria delas precisa de algo mais para ser útil, e não se ajudam de forma alguma.

Algumas das habilidades realmente "cancelam" umas às outras.

Por exemplo: se você usar Saturação, você precisa aumentar o nível de outras habilidades de dano para que ela seja útil. 

A única solução que consigo pensar é retrabalhar algumas habilidades do Death Knight.

and obviously aigrind in the last updates was improving the damage part of the dk, it may not be the best pve tank but it is also playable and it is more versatile than brb and wd, only the pala that stands out

Dk does do good dmg but it have huge downside with being easily avoidable or countered by cleanse or tp pots in arena or by heavy merman or cleanse skill. Or by just simply walking out from fire which most pll have learnt about . And thats insane downside. Not to mention that curse need 6 sec to start doing dmg . Barbarian got insane dmg with atk speed and they are tanky with same build while dk cant do same. Even physical build paladin  does insane dmg . Wardens that dont use block rings and equip withohut dmg bonus also can outdmg deathknight. And dk without curse cant do dmg in magical build to be called dmg and that skill is easily countered.

8 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Dk does do good dmg but it have huge downside with being easily avoidable or countered by cleanse or tp pots in arena or by heavy merman or cleanse skill. Or by just simply walking out from fire which most pll have learnt about . And thats insane downside. Not to mention that curse need 6 sec to start doing dmg . Barbarian got insane dmg with atk speed and they are tanky with same build while dk cant do same. Even physical build paladin  does insane dmg . Wardens that dont use block rings and equip withohut dmg bonus also can outdmg deathknight. And dk without curse cant do dmg in magical build to be called dmg and that skill is easily countered.

Honestly, i wouldn't mind if they nerfed Knight's Curse damage even more but buffed other skills (increasing Steel Hurricane damage, making Sharp Shadow non-avoidable, etc), because right now, the Magical DK depends on a single skill that can be easily countered by walking out of it

And don't tell me about Magical Paladin having the same problem because he can use Fetters of Justice before to AoE root enemies and use Banner of Harad to damage them, while the DK doesn't have any way to keep enemies inside the skill (unless you pull a single enemy to its area with Threads of Darkness).

Skills such as Knights Curse and Warlocks Dark Pool are meant to basically "block lanes and damage idiots who stands in them" 

Honestly Dk needs a buff to damage and defense or reworked to buff them entirely. 

I considered making a suggestion that uses the new hate mechanic but instead of turning into demons the dk gets buffs instead 

25 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Skills such as Knights Curse and Warlocks Dark Pool are meant to basically "block lanes and damage idiots who stands in them"

The difference is Knight's Curse actually deals damage

I think lower dmg on curse and making it like eagle eye would be reasonable but then we would need buff in other dmg skills

But again that would be like death call 

Idk what but curse need huge rework

6 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

I think lower dmg on curse and making it like eagle eye would be reasonable but then we would need buff in other dmg skills

But again that would be like death call 

Idk what but curse need huge rework

Do you mean like the skill being applied around the DK?

28 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Yes 

Then how would the Kiss of Death debuff be applied?

Edited by Khrone

so in the arena other things are at stake.  Because you won't win alone (only if you are much superior to the enemy team) the problem that I see a lot, at least on my br server, is that they don't give much support to the dk, when I'm locked, for example, I play the circle somber in front of the dk when he pulls someone just so they don't remove the curse debuff.  But usually the dk pulls someone uses the curse and your team is stuck with 1 paladin and that's where the castle's debuff potion comes in.  Of course not everyone has it, but if at least the Warlock, Hunter or shaman used it on the pala's shackles, it wouldn't be so problematic but anyway.  The dk has these complications in PvP.  something I like to do is use the curse when the mage uses ennoblement because the fire will fall on time but anyway, for me the sharp shadow should be inevitable, it would only be possible to resist and a rework on the aura of hate would be a good idea too, because for me it is a bad skill.  But otherwise I like the class but in the arena unfortunately it depends on you falling with a team that knows how to play the least.

so in the arena other things are at stake.  Because you won't win alone (only if you are much superior to the enemy team) the problem that I see a lot, at least on my br server, is that they don't give much support to the dk, when I'm in warlock, for example, I play the circle somber in front of the dk when he pulls someone just so they don't remove the curse debuff.  But usually the dk pulls someone uses the curse and your team is stuck with 1 paladin and that's where the castle's debuff potion comes in.  Of course not everyone has it, but if at least the Warlock, Hunter or shaman used it on the pala's shackles, it wouldn't be so problematic but anyway.  The dk has these complications in PvP.  something I like to do is use the curse when the mage uses ennoblement because the fire will fall on time but anyway, for me the sharp shadow should be inevitable, it would only be possible to resist and a rework on the aura of hate would be a good idea too, because for me it is a bad skill.  But otherwise I like the class but in the arena unfortunately it depends on you falling with a team that knows how to play the least.

so in the arena other things are at stake.  Because you won't win alone (only if you are much superior to the enemy team) the problem that I see a lot, at least on my br server, is that they don't give much support to the dk, when I'm in warlock, for example, I play the circle somber in front of the dk when he pulls someone just so they don't remove the curse debuff.  But usually the dk pulls someone uses the curse and your team is stuck with 1 paladin and that's where the castle's debuff potion comes in.  Of course not everyone has it, but if at least the Warlock, Hunter or shaman used it on the pala's shackles, it wouldn't be so problematic but anyway.  The dk has these complications in PvP.  something I like to do is use the curse when the mage uses ennoblement because the fire will fall on time but anyway, for me the sharp shadow should be inevitable, it would only be possible to resist and a rework on the aura of hate would be a good idea too, because for me it is a bad skill.  But otherwise I like the class but in the arena unfortunately it depends on you falling with a team that knows how to play the least.

what pisses me off the most are these new dk talents that are all useless and ridiculously weak.

A talent that removes the curse kiss debuff, in turn, makes the curse a normal aoe skill with a lower cd would be perfect for pvp.

Aura talent could give immunity to dk, or increase other parameters like penetration.

Death call talent could cause the skill to deal physical damage and bleed.

The hurricane talent instead of releasing a second time, could cause bleeding or increase its radius

Another injustice for DKs: Beastmaster's Chain Lighting stun works even if the enemy dodges the skill. 

1280676498_Screenshot_20220919-193553_WarspearOnline.thumb.jpg.15ff5dbbd2de753c9755c8f9837347df.jpg

What about Exhalation of Darkness and Sharp Shadow?

You can literally dodge and block (idk about parry) one of the most important skills of a Magical DK that is Sharp Shadow, while the BM's stun will always work unless the enemy resists the skill.

@Holmes is this a bug? Or that's how the skill is supposed to work?

in pve dk is decent,but its weak in pvp.No burst dmg ,low mobility, nearly no team support,thats what we got.exhalation need successful auto hit to stun,sharp shadow 4/4 80% to stun but can be block/parry/dodge/resist,a ensured silence  combo(except resist) combines 3 skill(silence,death call,thread),reserve is op skill but cant reset after arena fight,also a 2min cooldown is a bit too long in todays warspear.hurricane have high  magic bounes but also a small radius,curse can deal good dmg but also a small radius and a 8s delay to deal first tickle dmg.

dk with physical build have good  stun ,but they are hard to  counter caster bcs of low mobility.

magic dk can be easily counter unless ur opponents stands in ur fire like a retard

even worse,magic dk is better than physics in most of circumstances just bcs high magic bounes

dk really needs a total rework on mechanisms of skills

• 2 months later...

I`ve went through many topics for DK improvements on both forums and made my own with a problems and ways for solve them. You can check it with the translator in free time, I hope it covers everything I have found from DK players.

It was also liked by the Developer, so they (I hope) found the topic interesting.

You can help with the comment if I need something to add into the this Rebalance List. It may change the situation, so react if you think the same as me.