Fix the Seeker talent, it's the most broken thing ever done (Intoxicating pain)

Eofortun

On 10/16/2022 at 4:10 AM, mari setogaya said:

Literally Both can "perma" stun, There is no point in complaining. 

nobody waste points on attraction even if it has silence, so its like 10% of working, It's as if you put a relic of fear in 'kick in the back' and count it as cc skill.

When finally seekers admit skills points aren't enought. The same thing of Rogue now understand why Dodge is useless now?

The talent is very problematic for PvP every hit on seekers is healed and cand do 6k-8k dmg in 2 seconds cause of DPS is very absurd to response a counter attack.

The worst thing is when you have oportunity to counter their attacks they active that shield increasing more dmg. Making vampirism a useless stat since a lot of years figthing vs elves with their cute shields.

Look dks they are vampirism tank and their weakness is penetration, and counter attack with dk to survive is very limited on Sentinels shields skills

Anyway in Sentinels side in EU Emerald the players complain about seeker in World chat including Rangers Blade Dancer, cause seekers have an absurd amount of Damage strenght DPS. The situation of fix is obviusly no?

28 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Finally a reasonable take. The reason I said 90% of the players get 2 shot is because the 10% left over is the players with the top arena gear. But realistically most of the people still use craft accessories at least until they can afford the lv26/28 greatness from doing daily 5x5/crucible/seals. 

As for the pve side of things, not that long ago there was a balance update where seeker damage got nerfed by around 20% and now i believe it was in preparation for the talent update where we got this talent. Without this talent the dps difference between seeker and other classes was effectively completely negated for a while until the talent update. This was badly needed because other dps classes have other things to go for them, such as being ranged for one or having somewhat reliable damage reduction in having access to "reliable" dodge stat in Rogue with Kick in the back. Not that dodge is useful in pve but you get what I mean. Seeker has always been purely about damage, damage and even more damage. Which is why Seeker shield skill which people always complain about for some reason breaks in a single hit and gives them a damage buff.

I understand that in gvgs this can be a problem but it can be dealt with proper communication and having a dedicated party on each of the side pylons. Sending seekers to kill pylons by themselves in pve gear against a party of pvp geared players will just end up as free points for the opposition. Now having a few seekers go with party or 2 of pvp players to keep the defenders in check on the other hand is called strategy that you can take advantage of and it's not like rogues cant do something similar since they received the frenzy update recently. It wont be as good as seekers damage output of course but you can't pretend this option doesn't also exist for legion.

He doesn't have a seeker and I'm fairly certain he was talking about mine. And as it happens both dark circle and fear do not count as "stuns" and as such they don't trigger distortion book which is how you can easily kill a seeker with this talent active. Seeker wont be healing if it's under cc. Not to mention that seeker wont be healing to full with one hit even if you are getting hit. Let's take the 1600 damage from the post I quoted above and lets do some math.

My seeker has charmed lifesteal in lv30 gear with all the books and I end up with 26.8% ls. Now lets pretend its lv32 gear instead so it will be 28.4%. Now we can add the 15% from Secret vampirism which will make it 43.4%. And just to be thorough we can also add the defensive relic that increases ls by 15% at 20%(+2% with talent and +5% from group relic) chance which means we end up at 58.4% ls.

The talent reduces healing effectiveness by 50% from any source and this also includes lifestealing effect. So effectively this makes our 58.4% lifesteal act as if it is 29.2% ls instead. And if I'm doing my math correctly it turns out that a hit of 1600 heals 467 health. With proper buffs Seekers with talent active will have around 2400-3000 health, so a single hit in a extreme case of pvp damage output from my experience at least against the top opposition turns out to heal from 19.46% to 15.57% of their health pool. With above stipulations in place. Which is that they are already under 20% health and that they have activated the relic which isn't that unlikely to happen but it's not like you will have it all the time either. 

Also "It is, at least in where I play." is not an actual argument. We are all playing the same game. Sea-Pearl server isn't magically a different game all together.

all these arguments, if you read correctly, they stun, they can kill you 100% when you are stunned. On top of that, no matter if it's useful book or not, abusing a system bug is still an abuse. You can't back it up no matter how you construct your explanation. As same for your side, I don't see why seeker will rush ahead to get himself killed as you people say how weak it is. But seekers I have seen, they silently target healers, supports in gvg war, And most don't even care to target seeker because it is weak? yeah maybe that's why but unfortunately right now, due to this talent the concept have changed completely, being the only best dps in ws, I hate to say it, the elf side are being favoured. I keep writing to nerf it as they all did with charmer, cheiftain.

Sea-Pearl isn't a different game, come here, you will learn about perspective.

47 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

all these arguments, if you read correctly, they stun, they can kill you 100% when you are stunned. On top of that, no matter if it's useful book or not, abusing a system bug is still an abuse. You can't back it up no matter how you construct your explanation. As same for your side, I don't see why seeker will rush ahead to get himself killed as you people say how weak it is. But seekers I have seen, they silently target healers, supports in gvg war, And most don't even care to target seeker because it is weak? yeah maybe that's why but unfortunately right now, due to this talent the concept have changed completely, being the only best dps in ws, I hate to say it, the elf side are being favoured. I keep writing to nerf it as they all did with charmer, cheiftain.

Sea-Pearl isn't a different game, come here, you will learn about perspective.

What system bug. If the books activate at low hp and seeker is actually that low hp then is that even a bug. This is like saying Rugged Hide and the same defense books shouldn't stack on top of each other because Rugged Hide gets stronger the less hp Chieftain has. You make absolutely 0 sense. 

10 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

no, fyi, your 2k seeker gets full hp with every damage.

As i said, if you cant kill a 2k hp char its your fault xd but ofc complaining here is easier and cost nothing than changing your class or set. 

4 hours ago, God Emerald said:

As i said, if you cant kill a 2k hp char its your fault xd but ofc complaining here is easier and cost nothing than changing your class or set. 

Want said if can't kill a BROKEN CLASS with a BROKEN TALENT are you serius that's me who need change my class? Are you commediant?

13 hours ago, Raislin said:

What system bug. If the books activate at low hp and seeker is actually that low hp then is that even a bug. This is like saying Rugged Hide and the same defense books shouldn't stack on top of each other because Rugged Hide gets stronger the less hp Chieftain has. You make absolutely 0 sense. 

lmao, i can't believe you guys, is it a bug? lmfao, lemme give you some pair of eyes to see. when charmer could do some crazy dmg using rage crit relic y'all cried your ass out to nerf the relic when it was working correctly, unfortunately, you guys got used to abusing bugs so much, you literally take it as a normal thing. I don't think anything will change talking to you about it.

11 hours ago, God Emerald said:

i don't even feel like talking with you xd

Edited by Ahmed Didar

2 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

lmao, i can't believe you guys, is it a bug? lmfao, lemme give you some pair of eyes to see. when charmer could do some crazy dmg using rage crit relic y'all cried your ass out to nerf the relic when it was working correctly, unfortunately, you guys got used to abusing bugs so much, you literally take it as a normal thing. I don't think anything will change talking to you about it.

i don't even feel like talking with you xd

How is this in any way comparable to that. There's a difference between Doing more than triple the damage output for the entire time rage is on which is forever if you are properly geared than someone taking 50 less damage per attack. Not to mention at the time dogs were doing pve damage in pvp which wasn't being reduced by resilience which just exacerbated the issue. Dogs also ignoring boss mechanics during spring didn't help its case either. 2 of these 3 things were clearly bugs and while rage relic "working as intended" could be argued for it clearly got much much more value on a charmer than on any other classes skills.

These issues are in no way comparable to each other.

And before anyone starts going on about prices of gears being too expensive to make a proper build with you need to remember that the Seekers you people are complaining about have probably spent somewhere between 10-20m gold just buying gear not counting amps and any of the other necessary purchases. So your 1m gold for a mace is a weak ass excuse.

Edited by Raislin

In this all mess I still need to understand if the 40% attack boost is a bug or intentional . I've read passive and talent multiple times and from a youtube video I saw that at 4/4 inner rage is 2% boost , at this point I don't get where do u get that op boost D:

2 hours ago, Raislin said:

And before anyone starts going on about prices of gears being too expensive to make a proper build with you need to remember that the Seekers you people are complaining about have probably spent somewhere between 10-20m gold just buying gear not counting amps and any of the other necessary purchases. So your 1m gold for a mace is a weak ass excuse.

So excuse to being unbalanced is i paid more than u

1 hour ago, Santa Claus said:

So excuse to being unbalanced is i paid more than u

... no? Where did i ever say that in the post.

6 hours ago, Raislin said:

Bruh Seekers can be killable with damage characters, the difficulty is others characters with 1k Damage so us unfair because they vampirism.

but not all damage characters

Anyway for Rangers everthing is easily 

On 10/17/2022 at 7:39 AM, Kyrai said:

When finally seekers admit skills points aren't enought. The same thing of Rogue now understand why Dodge is useless now?

The talent is very problematic for PvP every hit on seekers is healed and cand do 6k-8k dmg in 2 seconds cause of DPS is very absurd to response a counter attack.

The worst thing is when you have oportunity to counter their attacks they active that shield increasing more dmg. Making vampirism a useless stat since a lot of years figthing vs elves with their cute shields.

Look dks they are vampirism tank and their weakness is penetration, and counter attack with dk to survive is very limited on Sentinels shields skills

Anyway in Sentinels side in EU Emerald the players complain about seeker in World chat including Rangers Blade Dancer, cause seekers have an absurd amount of Damage strenght DPS. The situation of fix is obviusly no?

Dodge is not useless, just no one use it bcuz vamp runes. 

You have a great obsession against seekers, 

Well... I also play seeker, and From experience I can tell you that... 

- a weakness for seekers  are the stuns/cc skills, you stun them first you have a great advantage... a seeker need stay on lvl  12 guild  + disappearance talent + attraction talent, to luckily counter that

-im pretty sure that nobody waste points on  inner rage, ppl just buy it bcuz talent (dmg reduction) so, yea its a 55% less dmg against the character and 10%  of increased dmg (I haven't learned that talent yet) 

-the shield, yes, is useful against mobs...in pvp.. Uhm, only if you have learned the inner rage talent, the shield works greatly in pvp, if you're poor like me thats useful instead of amping to +10 your gear/ weapons. i saw u suggested a dmg % reduction instead of a shield, as a chieftain user, that would be good but not better, that shield can be destroyed/cancelled easily, so i can nuke them while shield is on cd,,  % reduction together with inner rage talent, should be worst  bcuz is just like the 80% reduction that reaper has on his experts (maybe more than the reaper) 

-no, a single hit on pvp does not recover full hp (vamp), thats ridiculous. 

In pve, a powerful single hit recovers a lot of hp

-no, a pve seeker can't kill a pvp character,  you need at least: war buff + castle buffs + dmg scroll + dmg pot + steroids, to kill a pvp dk/barb/warden,  or even other light armor users, against  cloth users is 60/100 and thats bcuz casters arent supposed to fight 1v1 against a  high dmg class, and cloth users are not characterized by having a good defense against melee. 

I Personally sucks fighting against casters

- No, we all have not books to abuse of low hp. 

We all have not mm gear +10, mostly seekers relies on their dmg, so their defense is a crap...  Maybe  10% of seekers in eu server have everything mentioned before

-yes, a seeker can outdmg a rogue, And that doesn't mean that the rogue is garbage, is not a competition

Finally, Yes.. Inner rage talent is a bit stronger, But consider that seeker lose half of what he heal by vampirism, and of the healing he receives, and 80% of the full health,  It's a pretty heavy Punishment for 55% reduction  and a bit more dmg. 

(personally I consider the attraction talent more useful) 

One detail that everyone forgets about this talent is that your hp is put at 30% of maximum, and healing by abilities and vampirism is halved.

A seeker with 7k hp will be left with 2k, leaving a class that doesn't have resist or dodge more fragile than it already is, and as much as it has high damage, it will heal little with vampirism.

And they say it's tanky, but how, with 2k hp? You can see at any time a chief with 7k hp with rugged hide have his hp reduced to almost nothing with a combo of any dmg class and just not die because the skill reaches its maximum reduction value (about 80%), then we see a seeker with 2k hp with a 55% reduction and keep saying he's a tank?

Mcs is a joke, I've seen for a long time that they don't know how to play the game, and these ridiculous posts show even more what they really are.

5 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

That's not what that paragraph means

2 hours ago, Fabr said:

One detail that everyone forgets about this talent is that your hp is put at 30% of maximum, and healing by abilities and vampirism is halved.

A seeker with 7k hp will be left with 2k, leaving a class that doesn't have resist or dodge more fragile than it already is, and as much as it has high damage, it will heal little with vampirism.

And they say it's tanky, but how, with 2k hp? You can see at any time a chief with 7k hp with rugged hide have his hp reduced to almost nothing with a combo of any dmg class and just not die because the skill reaches its maximum reduction value (about 80%), then we see a seeker with 2k hp with a 55% reduction and keep saying he's a tank?

Mcs is a joke, I've seen for a long time that they don't know how to play the game, and these ridiculous posts show even more what they really are.

In one of my prior posts I went over the math's of what you will actually heal per hit in best case scenario and its around 450-500 health per auto attack which is not a lot and getting there costs millions of gold in books and charming life steal enhancements. So not exactly a cheap endeavor.

And yea seekers still die really easily which is why I cannot understand these complaints about the talent. Just yesterday I managed to gloriously suicide on a terrible shamans fire totem he placed while I was in stealth and lightning shield. Stealth stun wasn't even gone before I was dead.

3 hours ago, mari setogaya said:

Dodge is not useless, just no one use it bcuz vamp runes. 

You have a great obsession against seekers, 

Well... I also play seeker, and From experience I can tell you that... 

- a weakness for seekers  are the stuns/cc skills, you stun them first you have a great advantage... a seeker need stay on lvl  12 guild  + disappearance talent + attraction talent, to luckily counter that

-im pretty sure that nobody waste points on  inner rage, ppl just buy it bcuz talent (dmg reduction) so, yea its a 55% less dmg against the character and 10%  of increased dmg (I haven't learned that talent yet) 

-the shield, yes, is useful against mobs...in pvp.. Uhm, only if you have learned the inner rage talent, the shield works greatly in pvp, if you're poor like me thats useful instead of amping to +10 your gear/ weapons. i saw u suggested a dmg % reduction instead of a shield, as a chieftain user, that would be good but not better, that shield can be destroyed/cancelled easily, so i can nuke them while shield is on cd,,  % reduction together with inner rage talent, should be worst  bcuz is just like the 80% reduction that reaper has on his experts (maybe more than the reaper) 

-no, a single hit on pvp does not recover full hp (vamp), thats ridiculous. 

In pve, a powerful single hit recovers a lot of hp

-no, a pve seeker can't kill a pvp character,  you need at least: war buff + castle buffs + dmg scroll + dmg pot + steroids, to kill a pvp dk/barb/warden,  or even other light armor users, against  cloth users is 60/100 and thats bcuz casters arent supposed to fight 1v1 against a  high dmg class, and cloth users are not characterized by having a good defense against melee. 

I Personally sucks fighting against casters

- No, we all have not books to abuse of low hp. 

We all have not mm gear +10, mostly seekers relies on their dmg, so their defense is a crap...  Maybe  10% of seekers in eu server have everything mentioned before

-yes, a seeker can outdmg a rogue, And that doesn't mean that the rogue is garbage, is not a competition

Finally, Yes.. Inner rage talent is a bit stronger, But consider that seeker lose half of what he heal by vampirism, and of the healing he receives, and 80% of the full health,  It's a pretty heavy Punishment for 55% reduction  and a bit more dmg. 

(personally I consider the attraction talent more useful) 

You do get 40% damage if you go lv4 inner rage. But at best you get to around as much as lets say a rogue with axes would do. So not even top tier pvp damage. Pretty sure that still goes to bladedancer. 

Edited by Higgings
Removed the offence - unnecessary part

@Santa Claus that sentence states that Seekers are indeed a very expensive class to build. Nothing more, nothing less. Spending several millions to buy the best equipment around would make any class reach its peak of beauty, but not every single class costs the same ammount of money in order for this result to be achieved compared with Seekers.

15 minutes ago, Higgings said:

@Santa Claus that sentence states that Seekers are indeed a very expensive class to build. Nothing more, nothing less. Spending several millions to buy the best equipment around would make any class reach its peak of beauty, but not every single class costs the same ammount of money in order for this result to be achieved compared with Seekers.

It was mostly a reference to Kyrai's posts in some prior threads of how much of a tragedy it is that a charmer has to spend like 3m gold in gears to get a good rage setup. And lets just say I have 0 sympathy for such low investment for the top gear. 🤣

2 hours ago, Raislin said:

You do get 40% damage if you go lv4 inner rage. But at best you get to around as much as lets say a rogue with axes would do. So not even top tier pvp damage. Pretty sure that still goes to bladedancer. 

I saw a rogue on eu emerald with 2.2k dmg base,  without stealth skill... He  has that amount of damage all the time, or he probably have thousands of dmg scrolls idk, 

Now imagine him using some variation of Exacerbation + speed :tired2:

Damn boi

Edited by mari setogaya

В 10.09.2022 в 19:47, Eofortun сказал:

Many have been asking for the nerf in the Sekker class for a long time, for the unfair damage compared to other classes. Now Aingrid has decided to give the strongest class in the game a talent that makes it even stronger

The sekker is now practically immortal, as before the class took 700-1k damage, now it takes 300 damage and then heals again, not counting its 55% damage reduction. The damage caused by the class that used to be around 1.2k, now exceeds 2k-2.5k easily thanks to the new talent that amazingly increases 40% of the character's strength.

I would love to know what goes on in the minds of developers to do something irresponsible like this.

Adjust the talent to something tangible and comparable to the other classes please.

@Dr Strange @Nolan 

Used a translator

Спойлер

Good time of day
I would like to raise the topic about the seeker and his talent

Let's start with the fact that the seeker was in 1-2 place in damag and only the striking blade (db) could compete with him.

In neutral locations, the side of the keepers had a great advantage in damag relative to the legion, as proof of this, at least the legendary achievements for bosses without third-party mechanics can be cited (as it was in the spring of 2022, where the boss had a mechanic for 15k reputation, from which the mountains had an advantage) in any other situations, the keepers took all the bosses.

Even taking into account the fact that the seeker and the database cut the damage a little, they still remained top 1-2 in damage.

But in the summer new talents were introduced that changed the dd potential of the seeker even more

drugging the pain.png Stupefying pain.

If a character has the "Inner Rage" skill, he receives 55% less damage from all attacks, and also receives 50% less treatment from skills and the "Health Theft" parameter. Every 1.5 seconds, the character's health level is reduced to 30% of the maximum.

From the first glance, it may seem that the talent is not particularly strong, since there is less HP and reduced HP, but at the same time reduced damage to the seeker.
But there is one thing, but this talent activates the seeker's pacifier and makes it at the rack level because the hp decreases every 1.5 seconds. As a result, we get

the seeker_Inner Rage.png Inner Rage.

Increases the physical strength of the character when the current health level is reduced to a certain percentage of the maximum. The effect persists for some time after increasing health above the specified level.

Type: Passive.

Recharge time: 16 sec.

Required percentage of health (%): 30 | 30 | 30 | 30

Increase in physical strength (%): 10 | 20 | 30 | 40

Effect saving time (sec): 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

A permanent increase in the form of 40% damage

Despite the fact that the seeker has such skills as

solar Power.png Solar power.

Increases the chance to deal a critical hit to an opponent and the damage from a critical hit for the duration of the skill. The skill of constant action.

Type: Active.

Recharge time: 10 sec.

Power consumption: 20 | 22 | 24 | 26

Reduction of energy regeneration (units): 5 | 7 | 9 | 10

Increasing the chance of a "Critical Hit" (%): 5 | 7 | 9 | 12

Increased damage from "Critical Hit" (%): 8 | 13 | 17 | 20

Bitterness. png Bitterness.

Increases the damage from the character's auto-attacks for the duration of the skill, each auto-attack at the same time reduces the enemy's movement speed for a while. The skill of constant action.

Type: Active.

Recharge time: 10 sec.

Power consumption: 18 | 20 | 22 | 24 | 28

Reduction of energy regeneration (units): 10 | 12 | 14 | 17 | 19

Increase in "Attack Power" (%): 8 | 11 | 13 | 17 | 20

Reducing the enemy's movement speed (%): 15 | 20 | 25 | 30 | 35

Enemy deceleration time (sec.): 3 | 3 | 3 | 3 | 3

As a result, we get a super strong damage boost, but it would seem much stronger, but the summer update gave us books from the castle insta and one of them additionally boosts damage

Textbook “Tactical force” 

Increases the physical and magical power of the character and the group members located on the location with the character by 10% while reducing the overall health of the group to 40% of the maximum.

In the end, we get a 50% damage boost in the full party of seekers all the time, without taking into account the rest of the buffs by the type of guardian, banks, scrolls, pets, etc.

Despite the fact that relatively recently they wrote that they want to +- equalize the chances in agra bosses in the spring.

Don't you think this is a super strong damage boost? For the seeker and the damage balance in general. It seems to me that this problem in the form of an overly large passive damage boost should be solved closer to the winter rebalance by overworking mechanics or changing% in skills. I hope the comments will suggest possible solutions.

Since in this scenario, the legion will have no chance at all in the agra of bosses.

@Dr Strange @Holmes Can you comment somehow?:duckyduck:

On 10/18/2022 at 3:00 PM, Fabr said:

Most broken class dmg on the game, no one in MC side is comparated with SK in dmg. But offcourse let's ignore the skills with atack force thats only ELF side have in your classes, let's ignore the insane dmg, speed, talents and control skills that class have. And why not say that MC cry for any stuff, and are ignorant in game that play for year and year, and tell them they need up other class, because i don't wanna that my "fabulous" character to be adjusted omg. I invite you and all masters of knoledge to play MC side in any server for a month,  and u will see broken that's elf side is broken compared to MC.

Edited by Eofortun

6 hours ago, Eofortun said:

Most broken class dmg on the game, no one in MC side is comparated with SK in dmg. But offcourse let's ignore the skills with atack force thats only ELF side have in your classes, let's ignore the insane dmg, speed, talents and control skills that class have. And why not say that MC cry for any stuff are ignorant in game that play for year and year, and tell them they need up other class, because i don't wanna that my "fabulous" character to be adjusted omg. I invite you and all masters of knoledge to play MC side in any server for a month, and you will see how reality it works. And u will see broken that's elf side is broken compared to MC.

This problem only applies in us-server

On 10/18/2022 at 3:17 AM, Eofortun said:

Want said if can't kill a BROKEN CLASS with a BROKEN TALENT are you serius that's me who need change my class? Are you commediant?

Ye, your class isnt meant to kill everybody. theres no class that able to kill every other class in game. some classes can kill the "broken" seeker, some cant. just accept it.

2 pages of people complaining they cant kill a 2k HP light armors class like bruh 😂 

Edited by God Emerald

11 minutes ago, God Emerald said:

2 pages of people complaining they cant kill a 2k HP light armors class like bruh 😂 

Werent u the one that first complained about charmer dmg at spring raid bosses or im wrong ?? Now when we ask for balance ur acting like itd normal for seeker to be like this.

47 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Werent u the one that first complained about charmer dmg at spring raid bosses or im wrong ?? Now when we ask for balance ur acting like itd normal for seeker to be like this.

No i weren't, i gave my opinion but i didnt really care if they get nerfed or not😁 

Can anyone make it clear for me about this talent+ passive thing? 

I still think that it should be considered a "bug(?)" , because even at 4/4 passive is 2% strenght boost , how does it come u get 10/20/30/40% boost ; okay it works with passive and talent thing but it isn't written anywhere so... is it a bug or no? D:

Ah and yeah I agree on the fact that people "abuse" the 30% health for the non-class books

27 minutes ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Can anyone make it clear for me about this talent+ passive thing? 

I still think that it should be considered a "bug(?)" , because even at 4/4 passive is 2% strenght boost , how does it come u get 10/20/30/40% boost ; okay it works with passive and talent thing but it isn't written anywhere so... is it a bug or no? D:

Ah and yeah I agree on the fact that people "abuse" the 30% health for the non-class books

The text is wrong. Who in the right mind would think 2% damage for being at 30% hp is in anyway reasonable... And the talents are effectively extensions of the associated skills they were based around so no its not a bug.

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

The text is wrong. Who in the right mind would think 2% damage for being at 30% hp is in anyway reasonable... And the talents are effectively extensions of the associated skills they were based around so no its not a bug.

Then it should be fixed in a description because as I said in the other suggestion post I came back recently to game and I got tricked into doing Remaining Acceleration for 42k when I could have used it to get myself closer to the new "block" of talents

1 hour ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Then it should be fixed in a description because as I said in the other suggestion post I came back recently to game and I got tricked into doing Remaining Acceleration for 42k when I could have used it to get myself closer to the new "block" of talents

Well i believe this should be known to the developers because i remember there being a post in one of the news topics about it but who knows when it will be fixed. 

On 10/17/2022 at 5:31 AM, God Emerald said:

If you cant kill a seeker with 2k hp it means your damage is bad, or your class isnt meant to nuke the seeker. 

I suggest to amp more if you are a damage class, or change your class to satisfy your need of killing seekers, instead of whining here about everything you cant do/kill/have. 

Thanks dude, to show in your all comment elves hypocrisy 🤝

On 10/19/2022 at 5:35 AM, Santa Claus said:

"Accuse them of what you are".

Edited by Eofortun

On 10/20/2022 at 11:58 PM, Eofortun said:

Thanks dude, to show in your all comment elves hypocrisy 🤝

I represent whole elf players now :ah:

On 9/14/2022 at 3:25 AM, Eofortun said:

"low hp low healing" it's correct, but you forgot that he gain 40% extra dmg and 55% damage reduction, and the skill constantily return the hp lost to the same than was before. When you hit the sekker first time, believe will not have the second chance. The talent is the most broken.

Not a damage reduction bro, only attacks.

Try to test it undestructable object have aoe damage like Rg Heroic and some area near in Ponti bosses, Seeker will die easily if u stay a little longer because the damage is not reduce.

Try to use it in Elm Raid Boss, instant one hit if Boss use painful aoe attacks so support  minion and buffs is a must to use.

• 4 weeks later...

First Up. Seeker is a PvE-centred class.

That talent is cool for dungeons and other pve stuff.

In PvP It has inconvenients.

- It makes you having at Max 30% HP with 45% dmg reduction. What means that you actually have 54.5% of the real HP.

- If you get stunned you literally have half the normal hp. Its a paper character then.

The dmg is done by the skill, not the talent. Its a nice dmg Buff but even with that IS not Broken at all. Seeker is made to do dmg on pve. Just like templar/charmer/BD are meant for pvp. 

Btw seeker needs changes but in useless skills.

Splitting blow is useless.

Dangerous blow IS useless.

Exhaustive blow IS a 2/10.

Healing blow IS a 2/10.

Once you got speed of attack and steal health those skills become a 0.

On 10/18/2022 at 4:12 PM, Raislin said:

I went over the math's of what you will actually heal per hit in best case scenario and its around 450-500 health per auto attack

If we are going to talk about math, the vamp increases if we are to consider that the value that each HP also increases.
50% vamp reduction on talent.

140% damage with skill damage increase (which changes the vamp's healing).
And each HP is worth 100/55 (the inverse of 55%, which is damage reduction) of what it was originally when using the talent.

So the count becomes 50*140*100/(100*100*55)=1.272727... (or simply 0.5*1.4/0.55)
so the vamp's healing value doesn't decrease at all, because each HP takes more damage. (basically a 27% increase. in other words 20%vamp becomes 25.5%)

so i think it really needs a bigger nerf vamp parameter on the part of talent than it currently is...

Without the talent, when the skill activates, the vamp parameter is multiplied by 1.4 (with the talent it is 1.27).

This post is comparing vamp healing value without damage buffs and %accessories with vamp healing value only with talent.

(I didn't mention the damage!)

1 hour ago, Draconir said:

If we are going to talk about math, the vamp increases if we are to consider that the value that each HP also increases.
50% vamp reduction on talent.

140% damage with skill damage increase (which changes the vamp's healing).
And each HP is worth 100/55 (the inverse of 55%, which is damage reduction) of what it was originally when using the talent.

So the count becomes 50*140*100/(100*100*55)=1.272727... (or simply 0.5*1.4/0.55)
so the vamp's healing value doesn't decrease at all, because each HP takes more damage. (basically a 27% increase. in other words 20%vamp becomes 25.5%)

so i think it really needs a bigger nerf vamp parameter on the part of talent than it currently is...

Without the talent, when the skill activates, the vamp parameter is multiplied by 1.4 (with the talent it is 1.27).

This post is comparing vamp healing value without damage buffs and %accessories with vamp healing value only with talent.

(I didn't mention the damage!)

Conveniently forgetting that seeker is stuck with 30% of its total health pool, which you have completely forgotten to take into account in your flawed equations by making them too fancy for their actual purpose.

Why do I even bother to rationalize with nincompoops.

:facepalm:

3 hours ago, Raislin said:

Conveniently forgetting that seeker is stuck with 30% of its total health pool, which you have completely forgotten to take into account in your flawed equations by making them too fancy for their actual purpose.

Why do I even bother to rationalize with nincompoops.

I was just talking about the vamp, fallacies don't affect me, if you're talking about life, those 30% are like 30%/0,55=54,5454...% on the same line of thought, but that's ok, the problem is about the vamp that gets stronger, because the seeker only loses life, then he gains vamp and 40%+ damage

every account has a purpose and in this case it was to show that the vamp increases after all, because the vamp increase means that the seeker does more things without any help

Honestly i dont know whats happening with devs . I mean seeker was best dmg few years ago and it was rightfully nerfed and it was still best dps class and ouf of nowhere they gave seeker  another buff in dps . I dont even know whats was the point in nerfing it in first place

devs added a lot dmg buffs, 

Before that skill release i was asking for any defensive skill like dodge or parry

Im okay with that nerf,  it should be reworked instead

11 hours ago, Draconir said:

I was just talking about the vamp, fallacies don't affect me, if you're talking about life, those 30% are like 30%/0,55=54,5454...% on the same line of thought, but that's ok, the problem is about the vamp that gets stronger, because the seeker only loses life, then he gains vamp and 40%+ damage

every account has a purpose and in this case it was to show that the vamp increases after all, because the vamp increase means that the seeker does more things without any help

Seeker's do not "gain" vampirism no matter how you put it. 40% damage buff doesn't cover for 50% less healing. You have to make a stupid equation to try to twist the facts that somehow seeker gains more healing by getting the damage buff when that's just not the case at all. Let me put it in a very simple equation: 40 < 50, and that is a fact.

10 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Honestly i dont know whats happening with devs . I mean seeker was best dmg few years ago and it was rightfully nerfed and it was still best dps class and ouf of nowhere they gave seeker  another buff in dps . I dont even know whats was the point in nerfing it in first place

Nobody asked for this, they could have kept seeker the way it was and given them an actually good defensive skill and not nerfed the original damage because that was completely fine. Instead they nerfed damage by 20 something % and didn't even make shield that much stronger, it might absorb 1 more hit every once in a while if the opponent has a bad amount of damage. So instead we got this talent which makes seekers easier to kill no matter how people twist the facts but in exchange seeker gets additional boost in damage to kill an opponent or two if they are busy with some other targets. 

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

Seeker's do not "gain" vampirism no matter how you put it. 40% damage buff doesn't cover for 50% less healing. You have to make a stupid equation to try to twist the facts that somehow seeker gains more healing by getting the damage buff when that's just not the case at all. Let me put it in a very simple equation: 40 < 50, and that is a fact.

U actually heal more with vamp by considering that ur max hp is at 30% and ur getting dmg reduction on that so u pretty much get  about x1.5 value on vamp  than other players