Fix the Seeker talent, it's the most broken thing ever done (Intoxicating pain)

Eofortun

On 11/19/2022 at 2:23 AM, Draconir said:

If we are going to talk about math, the vamp increases if we are to consider that the value that each HP also increases.
50% vamp reduction on talent.

140% damage with skill damage increase (which changes the vamp's healing).
And each HP is worth 100/55 (the inverse of 55%, which is damage reduction) of what it was originally when using the talent.

So the count becomes 50*140*100/(100*100*55)=1.272727... (or simply 0.5*1.4/0.55)
so the vamp's healing value doesn't decrease at all, because each HP takes more damage. (basically a 27% increase. in other words 20%vamp becomes 25.5%)

so i think it really needs a bigger nerf vamp parameter on the part of talent than it currently is...

Without the talent, when the skill activates, the vamp parameter is multiplied by 1.4 (with the talent it is 1.27).

This post is comparing vamp healing value without damage buffs and %accessories with vamp healing value only with talent.

(I didn't mention the damage!)

Ridicculus calculation,wrong and incorect .

3 hours ago, Bromancé said:

I know the differ but I dont think it means that seeker should be able to make 2.3k crits with 1 handed than rogue almost same dmg with 2 weapons in the videos above, check first stages of both videos, their auto atk, check it yourself, rather than type for say no no that's not true. I don't think this game idea was to make one class have 40% at any manner no matter even his hp is 30% it's still way unbeatable in pve, pvp I agree somehow (but I see almost all seekers even use it even for pvp due it's having good dmg ignoring options and high dmg cabablity) , but pve no way. We use rogue to compare seeker because it has crit dmg skill and similar weapons, and would make it more fair to compare with rogue than hunter with slow speed and high dmg burst, or charmer for example, just because we know the "each class differs" thing, but still doesn't make any sense to have one class 50% dmg buff even as much you adore it playing your seekers, thanks. (I still don't see elfs use other dps than seekers on raids btw, why is that, can you explain?)

Ur rogue none buff guild , go try on LV 12 guild full buff

1 hour ago, wantoohoo said:

Ridicculus calculation,wrong and incorect .

Ur rogue none buff guild , go try on LV 12 guild full buff

Again another random here talks without check video, I think Yinyang is 12lv guild, but sure talk before check, it's fine, maybe you'll make your point right. Riddiculus, I would say

This talent must get fixed, noone should have such benefits from talents, if you compare classes etc, 5 seeker in 1 group, they activate all low hp books together. including 10% damage, and getting from skill talent combo permament 40%% damage. if you watch how rogues hitting 6-7k auto attacks as full buffed, blade dancers too. Then why seeker Pve damage as full buffed is 15-17k auto attack hits. with crits ofc. 1.7 daggers and 15-17k auto attacks?. look straight for upcoming spring raid bosses. Mc side cant compete them. 

Before it was balanced. 

My suggestion is, instead of make hp to 30% and keep it, is reduce maximum hp by 30% if talent on, so they wont get theese passive book buffs permamently also 40% bonus damage from talent, skill combo. or make this 40% damage expert and passive books work when talent aint activated. 

On 11/20/2022 at 6:49 PM, Raislin said:

Rangers have good enough damage to compare to most seekers there's like 3-4 maxed out seekers worth mentioning in our server and all in our guild of course which is why olympians never win a raid boss in a straight up fight. Rangers like Jaan and God and some others can compete with the next rung of seekers just fine which is why they are still in our dmg parties whenever there isn't a seeker available whether they are afk or just offline.

There is a better use for castle slots than making tranquility potions for no reason which is why nobody actually carries them. We literally have 1 warden in the whole guild with maxed out taunts to hold orcinus agro and that's it. Everywhere else its just seekers tanking. 

But your complaint was that seekers don't hold agro and now it doesn't matter if they do? I'm also not saying that its a "weak skill or talent" that's just you trying to gaslight me into thinking I've actually said anything of the sort anywhere in this topic. I might have said I would have wanted something else instead but never that the combo is weak.

Jaan is probably one of the, if not the strongest ranger in this game and he said this. 

Just throwing it into the room so people know what the people mentioned say about this

(the screenshot was taken in a public warspear discord server and is therefore not a privacy violation.)

I hope this helps some people with the discussion. 

03489D94-6AC0-462B-B8F8-9ECCE7468A9F.png

On 12/9/2022 at 12:06 AM, Bromancé said:

Again another random here talks without check video, I think Yinyang is 12lv guild, but sure talk before check, it's fine, maybe you'll make your point right. Riddiculus, I would say

Seeker got nerf , problem solved

• 2 months later...

I dont know about you guys, i play mc side, my main char for now is reaper, and i gotta tell you this talent is not broken in pvp atleast, remember they only get -55% dmg reduced only when their hp drops to 30%, which means if they are at 31% hp, me and many other good pvp chars can literally 1 shot them, especially reapers, devs always told us that thia game is not about 1v1 its a group fight, every class has its owm counter. Just like how seekers remove warlocks from exictance in 4 seconds, reapers can remove seeker from exictance in 2 sec. 

Drop seekee hp to 20% and even rogue with talent will be able to easily kill it, because of crits. Seekers are not much of threat in gvgs, because they dont have any long distance skill like rogue and they also dont have resistance skill, so all they do is just get permanent stunned to death, and if they do resistance build they will be too soft and easy to kill, as for arena like i said every class has its own counter. See stupid seeker in arena? Bring a good reaper with you and you will win. In my opinion devs are doing their best for both sides, and ppl keep complaining no matter what they do xd

45 minutes ago, Kamisama said:

Drop seekee hp to 20% and even rogue with talent will be able to easily kill it, because of crits.

Rogue talent has 0 effect, because you will deal same damage no matter if character is under 20% hp or not since people are using resilience. 

3 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

So can u explain why 3 seekers kill pylon faster than mc guild in mermaj gvg

Because warlock is underpopulated. That's why. If there are more people plays warlock, you can permanently cripple seeker from reaching the pylon.

12 hours ago, pawned said:

Rogue talent has 0 effect, because you will deal same damage no matter if character is under 20% hp or not since people are using resilience. 

it surely have effect , the crit chance is 100% no matter if target have high resistance or not , the crit dmg will be reduced yes (max 60%) but thats +40% dmg , which is a lot 

Edited by Kamisama

5 hours ago, Kamisama said:

it surely have effect , the crit chance is 100% no matter if target have high resistance or not , the crit dmg will be reduced yes (max 60%) but thats +40% dmg , which is a lot 

No, it has 0 effect on a PvP players at all. Damage is still the same. Auto attacks or skills deals exactly same damage, doesnt matter if you are using Talent or not.

image.png.4aef18e1956e10e690178c344ce488d4.png

So how does Rogue talent "Surely have effect" ? 

Edited by pawned

1 hour ago, pawned said:

No, it has 0 effect on a PvP players at all. Damage is still the same. Auto attacks or skills deals exactly same damage, doesnt matter if you are using Talent or not.

image.png.4aef18e1956e10e690178c344ce488d4.png

So how does Rogue talent "Surely have effect" ? 

i beleive this must be a bug and needs to be fixed @Nolan.
resilence should reduce crit dmg by maximum 60% , not entirely .
if its entirely removing crit dmg , then how is it that reaper annihilation still do large amount of crit dmg ?

edit : can you test charmer and chieftain with rage relic that if under rage their skills do crit dmg ?, and if they both had increased dmg on someone with 60% resilence, help me report this 

Edited by Kamisama

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Seeker absolutely needs a dmg or speed decrease, its ridiculous how they can 2k dmg on someone with 50%+ resil. This class is already top pve class. It shouldn't be this strong in pvp whatsoever. Dmg reduc, resist, high dmg, need i say more? its just cancer at this point @devs @Dr Strange @Nolan seriously need to adjust things with seeker. Not sure whoever thought seeker needed these unrealistic buffs lol. Most unbalanced game ever

On 3/12/2023 at 2:11 PM, Kamisama said:

i beleive this must be a bug and needs to be fixed @Nolan.
resilence should reduce crit dmg by maximum 60% , not entirely .
if its entirely removing crit dmg , then how is it that reaper annihilation still do large amount of crit dmg ?

edit : can you test charmer and chieftain with rage relic that if under rage their skills do crit dmg ?, and if they both had increased dmg on someone with 60% resilence, help me report this 

Its not a bug. Rogue has been nerfed for so long its cancer to play and they destroyed every defense aspect to it. People like you who say things without knowing what they're talking about is whats wrong here. Pawned showed you exactly why rogue talent is useless in pvp, yet you say its a bug. If it is then the point stands. Seeker needs to get a nerf while rogue needs ALOT of fixes currently.