Fix the Seeker talent, it's the most broken thing ever done (Intoxicating pain)

Eofortun

2 hours ago, Raislin said:

Seeker's do not "gain" vampirism no matter how you put it. 40% damage buff doesn't cover for 50% less healing. You have to make a stupid equation to try to twist the facts that somehow seeker gains more healing by getting the damage buff when that's just not the case at all. Let me put it in a very simple equation: 40 < 50, and that is a fact.

Nobody asked for this, they could have kept seeker the way it was and given them an actually good defensive skill and not nerfed the original damage because that was completely fine. Instead they nerfed damage by 20 something % and didn't even make shield that much stronger, it might absorb 1 more hit every once in a while if the opponent has a bad amount of damage. So instead we got this talent which makes seekers easier to kill no matter how people twist the facts but in exchange seeker gets additional boost in damage to kill an opponent or two if they are busy with some other targets. 

Agree, legion players are pissed off, as if is our fault. 

I also asked for a defensive skill instead, not that glass canon skill

Either way they would complain, if this skill had been given to the rogues, they would be complaining about the amount of hp and the reduction of healing, But of course, just bcuz is for "elves" is automatically broken 😂

On 11/19/2022 at 4:12 PM, mari setogaya said:

Agree, legion players are pissed off, as if is our fault. 

I also asked for a defensive skill instead, not that glass canon skill

Either way they would complain, if this skill had been given to the rogues, they would be complaining about the amount of hp and the reduction of healing, But of course, just bcuz is for "elves" is automatically broken 😂

any class would appreciate 40% dmg buff, trust me, no matter of situation. There is barbs with skill that gives 20% atk speed but it also increases enemy's damage to the barbarian, that's why most barbs don't make it 4/4, I guess every seeker doesn't make it 4/4 as well since the skill is so bad according to all almighty seekers above ? No, they make it 4/4 and knowingly speaks of it being bad but meanwhile they're actually who nuke "4 hits" to most classes, don't try make rogue the bully class, excuse me, rogue havent even such movement skills that seeker or chief have, seeker has running + invisibility. Crusang talks about how weak seeker is but meanwhile doing 20k crits on mermen dg, or nuking casters 4 hits on arena with 50% resilience. Seems legit. 

Edited by Bromancé

On 11/19/2022 at 4:01 PM, Santa Claus said:

U actually heal more with vamp by considering that ur max hp is at 30% and ur getting dmg reduction on that so u pretty much get  about x1.5 value on vamp  than other players

That is complete sophistry and everyone knows it. Value of vampirism doesnt magically change with the size of the health pool/damage reduction. Wouldn't barbarians for example get like 190% value of vampirism whenever they have stone skin stack available and heavy mermen skill active. Your argument is stupid and seeker isn't even best class to take advantage of this "mechanic". 

40 minutes ago, Bromancé said:

any class would appreciate 40% dmg buff, trust me, no matter of situation. There is barbs with skill that gives 20% atk speed but it also increases enemy's damage to the barbarian, that's why most barbs don't make it 4/4, I guess every seeker doesn't make it 4/4 as well since the skill is so bad according to all almighty seekers above ? No, they make it 4/4 and knowingly speaks of it being bad but meanwhile they're actually who nuke "4 hits" to most classes, don't try make rogue the bully class, excuse me, rogue havent even such movement skills that seeker or chief have, seeker has running + invisibility. Crusang talks about how weak seeker is but meanwhile doing 20k crits on mermen dg, or nuking casters 4 hits on arena with 50% resilience. Seems legit. 

Most top tier barbarians make the skill 4/4 because the demerit of the skill hardly matters whenever you have stoneskin stacks and high block so you have high damage reduction for all damage most of the time. And once again you have completely ignored the fact that seekers lose 70% of their hp as if that part of the deal didn't exist.

Also i'm not nuking 50% resilience casters in 4 hits in arena ever. Only idiots with low health and that's just bad gear building going with cooldown set or not having a craft belt and most of the time those ones do not even have full award sets nor +10 amps.

Edited by Raislin

15 minutes ago, Raislin said:

That is complete sophistry and everyone knows it. Value of vampirism doesnt magically change with the size of the health pool/damage reduction. Wouldn't barbarians for example get like 190% value of vampirism whenever they have stone skin stack available and heavy mermen skill active. Your argument is stupid and seeker isn't even best class to take advantage of this "mechanic". 

Most top tier barbarians make the skill 4/4 because the demerit of the skill hardly matters whenever you have stoneskin stacks and high block so you have high damage reduction for all damage most of the time. And once again you have completely ignored the fact that seekers lose 70% of their hp as if that part of the deal didn't exist.

Also i'm not nuking 50% resilience casters in 4 hits in arena ever. Only idiots with low health and that's just bad gear building going with cooldown set or not having a craft belt and most of the time those ones do not even have full award sets nor +10 amps.

I don't ignore the 70% hp buff, I'm asking why the 70% hp buff gone even matters on pve if you're not even the tank, you got the 40% dmg buff and possibly the 10% castle book activated due low hp made on purpose by the talent, while others has to do something for real to reach that low hp to activate book. Basically seekers get free 50% dmg buff and I wouldn't mind if my 99% hp gone as long I'm not the tank why would it matter?

3 minutes ago, Bromancé said:

I don't ignore the 70% hp buff, I'm asking why the 70% hp buff gone even matters on pve if you're not even the tank, you got the 40% dmg buff and possibly the 10% castle book activated due low hp made on purpose by the talent, while others has to do something for real to reach that low hp to activate book. Basically seekers get free 50% dmg buff and I wouldn't mind if my 99% hp gone as long I'm not the tank why would it matter?

Seekers are always the tank unless there is a tank with specifically set with maxed out taunt skills and if not those then at least one taunt skill at max with a aggression potion from castle active. There's only so many of those around and rest of the time seekers will have the tank. But someone who doesn't play the class at a high level of course wouldn't know that would they. 

4 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Seekers are always the tank unless there is a tank with specifically set with maxed out taunt skills and if not those then at least one taunt skill at max with a aggression potion from castle active. There's only so many of those around and rest of the time seekers will have the tank. But someone who doesn't play the class at a high level of course wouldn't know that would they. 

I practically play on high lvl and I know what classes dmg parties consist of, not even rangers anymore, it's pure seekers and priest, that's why it's pretty suspicious as you saying seekers having weak skill or talent. It's not big deal at all to have agro as well, agro pot and taunt or other just using tranquility pot is not that difficult to have, especially guild who has castle, no?

Just now, Bromancé said:

I practically play on high lvl and I know what classes dmg parties consist of, not even rangers anymore, it's pure seekers and priest, that's why it's pretty suspicious as you saying seekers having weak skill or talent. It's not big deal at all to have agro as well, agro pot and taunt or other just using tranquility pot is not that difficult to have, especially guild who has castle, no?

Rangers have good enough damage to compare to most seekers there's like 3-4 maxed out seekers worth mentioning in our server and all in our guild of course which is why olympians never win a raid boss in a straight up fight. Rangers like Jaan and God and some others can compete with the next rung of seekers just fine which is why they are still in our dmg parties whenever there isn't a seeker available whether they are afk or just offline.

There is a better use for castle slots than making tranquility potions for no reason which is why nobody actually carries them. We literally have 1 warden in the whole guild with maxed out taunts to hold orcinus agro and that's it. Everywhere else its just seekers tanking. 

But your complaint was that seekers don't hold agro and now it doesn't matter if they do? I'm also not saying that its a "weak skill or talent" that's just you trying to gaslight me into thinking I've actually said anything of the sort anywhere in this topic. I might have said I would have wanted something else instead but never that the combo is weak.

39 minutes ago, Bromancé said:

Believe me, for the only reason someone would add skill points in that skill, is for talent, and it's just an add-on, the skill itself is rubbish, 

The rogue is not as bad as you think, in fact it is a very fun class

21 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Rangers have good enough damage to compare to most seekers there's like 3-4 maxed out seekers worth mentioning in our server and all in our guild of course which is why olympians never win a raid boss in a straight up fight. Rangers like Jaan and God and some others can compete with the next rung of seekers just fine which is why they are still in our dmg parties whenever there isn't a seeker available whether they are afk or just offline.

There is a better use for castle slots than making tranquility potions for no reason which is why nobody actually carries them. We literally have 1 warden in the whole guild with maxed out taunts to hold orcinus agro and that's it. Everywhere else its just seekers tanking. 

But your complaint was that seekers don't hold agro and now it doesn't matter if they do? I'm also not saying that its a "weak skill or talent" that's just you trying to gaslight me into thinking I've actually said anything of the sort anywhere in this topic. I might have said I would have wanted something else instead but never that the combo is weak.

I didn't speak at all of seeker being tank, you did, and you can't complain of you having just one tank maxed that and that, I see you got 3-5 wardens alone in the guild besides the paladins and bladedancers (and other wardens on alt guild), so it's not really agro problem. 40% dmg seeker sounds way little high even all the disabilities It gives, let's say game has 10% dmg pots, 10% dmg scrolls, but one class has 40% dmg skill+talent. Even if there was 40% dmg pot which decreases my hp to 30% I would still take it. One t2 castle book gives 10% extra dmg to whole party when seeker has the 40% dmg talent combined with skill used, and that's still not unfair? guess not to you, I find it actually cute to defend own class, who wouldn't:rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, mari setogaya said:

Believe me, for the only reason someone would add skill points in that skill, is for talent, and it's just an add-on, the skill itself is rubbish, 

The rogue is not as bad as you think, in fact it is a very fun class

yes must be fun to use in arena when enemy uses detect pot, especially when rogue has not even movement skill. :pig1gy:

1 hour ago, Bromancé said:

I didn't speak at all of seeker being tank, you did, and you can't complain of you having just one tank maxed that and that, I see you got 3-5 wardens alone in the guild besides the paladins and bladedancers (and other wardens on alt guild), so it's not really agro problem. 40% dmg seeker sounds way little high even all the disabilities It gives, let's say game has 10% dmg pots, 10% dmg scrolls, but one class has 40% dmg skill+talent. Even if there was 40% dmg pot which decreases my hp to 30% I would still take it. One t2 castle book gives 10% extra dmg to whole party when seeker has the 40% dmg talent combined with skill used, and that's still not unfair? guess not to you, I find it actually cute to defend own class, who wouldn't:rolleyes:

yes must be fun to use in arena when enemy uses detect pot, especially when rogue has not even movement skill. :pig1gy:

No, you complained that seekers don't tank so the 30% health isn't a negative, while I corrected you by saying seekers do in fact tank most of the time and in very few cases is there a tank capable of taking away tank from a seeker with a full taunt build or half of one with a aggression potion. You are again trying to gaslight by misrepresenting my comments which is by the by since you don't have any actually decent arguments.

I could be complaining about barbarians stoneskin being too strong but clearly developers think its fine at this point since its received no meaningful nerfs in a while, maybe this balance patch changes things, who knows. Or I could keep on complaining about chiefs in every topic that gets created for them, but instead I drop my two cents and maybe argue about specifics in a few posts and leave it be. Meanwhile you keep on circling to saying the same things over and over again without coming up with anything new to say except that somehow 50% is more than 40% etc etc.

You know what, lets give the same deal to rogues. They are stuck at 30% hp but their dodge cap is increased to 80% instead of 60. And most pvp builds sit around 20-30% accuracy on average so the median dodge chance for a rogue would be around 50%, not counting their Kick in the back skill obviously. So it would end up at around the same damage mitigation, except instead of guaranteed it would be chance based to not take damage at all. Sounds fair? Probably not, all rogues would complain something along the lines of : "dodge is chance, and its stupid I want x, ples buff". Lets be real you are never satisfied with anything.

Edited by Raislin

On 11/20/2022 at 9:53 PM, Raislin said:

No, you complained that seekers don't tank so the 30% health isn't a negative, while I corrected you by saying seekers do in fact tank most of the time and in very few cases is there a tank capable of taking away tank from a seeker with a full taunt build or half of one with a aggression potion. You are again trying to gaslight by misrepresenting my comments which is by the by since you don't have any actually decent arguments.

I could be complaining about barbarians stoneskin being too strong but clearly developers think its fine at this point since its received no meaningful nerfs in a while, maybe this balance patch changes things, who knows. Or I could keep on complaining about chiefs in every topic that gets created for them, but instead I drop my two cents and maybe argue about specifics in a few posts and leave it be. Meanwhile you keep on circling to saying the same things over and over again without coming up with anything new to say except that somehow 50% is more than 40% etc etc.

You know what, lets give the same deal to rogues. They are stuck at 30% hp but their dodge cap is increased to 80% instead of 60. And most pvp builds sit around 20-30% accuracy on average so the median dodge chance for a rogue would be around 50%, not counting their Kick in the back skill obviously. So it would end up at around the same damage mitigation, except instead of guaranteed it would be chance based to not take damage at all. Sounds fair? Probably not, all rogues would complain something along the lines of : "dodge is chance, and its stupid I want x, ples buff". Lets be real you are never satisfied with anything.

1st, you are gaslighting by yourself, if you are saying a full agro tank can't taunt agro from seeker dealing too much dmg, it definitely needs some rework already, maybe it's just too normal for you to hit 10k auto crits so I can just ignore that without do checking further.

2nd, I dont really believe seeker was supposed to get attacking books triggered by talent, that's why I'm wondering, but as we both know this either may be fixed or not, besides that 40% dmg "what makes seeker weak and make seeker lose hp only and not any gaining" , we shall see.

3rd, if I would be rich I'm sure I would spend them way better than that person and that, so there wouldn't be any trouble in the world and everyone is happy, sounds similar? You can't judge because there's not such case even, so please. Thanks👍

1st, you are gaslighting by yourself, if you are saying a full agro tank can't taunt agro from seeker dealing too much dmg, it definitely needs some rework already, maybe it's just too normal for you to hit 10k auto crits so I can just ignore that without do checking further.

2nd, I dont really believe seeker was supposed to get attacking books triggered by talent, that's why I'm wondering, but as we both know this either may be fixed or not, besides that 40% dmg "what makes seeker weak and make seeker lose hp only and not any gaining" , we shall see.

3rd, if I would be rich I'm sure I would spend them way better than that person and that, so there wouldn't be any trouble in the world and everyone is happy, sounds similar? You can't judge because there's not such case even, so please. Thanks👍

If you hadn't noticed the talents were supposed to "upgrade" whatever skill they are associated with and the talents icon happens to be the same that Inner Rage is. So obviously they were supposed to go hand in hand, why else would you specifically go down to 30% health and not 40% or 50% or even something less like 25%. :palm:

As for the last line, I have no idea what you are going on about. Been smoking too many blunts to be this incoherent?

On 11/20/2022 at 1:33 PM, Bromancé said:

Taking into account everything you are complaining, the seeker should be deprived of using any other buff that is not of its own skills, books, pots, scrolls, bcuz seeker is alrdy powerful and thats unfair to everyone... 

On 11/20/2022 at 1:33 PM, Bromancé said:

Imagine considering movement speed better than increasing character damage.... 

You don't know what you want, dude.. 

here is video of seeker (not even best one, "average +10") doing 1 handed same auto damage than chief with 2 weapons (even if chief is +10 using spring ones), don't think it's me smoking blunts. How many hp pots he used there? 0. It show pretty enough for me, but obviously you can keep defending your own class as I said, I find it very cute and adorable. You're wrong if you think I complain about seeker skills only, I do complain about chief and other class skills too which seem too powerful or works the way it shouldn't. :pig1gy:

7 hours ago, Mary seto said:

Taking into account everything you are complaining, the seeker should be deprived of using any other buff that is not of its own skills, books, pots, scrolls, bcuz seeker is alrdy powerful and thats unfair to everyone... 

Imagine considering movement speed better than increasing character damage.... 

You don't know what you want, dude.. 

I know pretty well how it is now, you use detect pot for stun rogue from 5 yards, at end of fight rogue somehow manages to jump near you and uses kick on back but you just use purification to remove that accuracy debuff, yeah? Obviously rogue could go full dmg/stun build but oh wait, there's still that detection pot, wish rogue luck to avoid the first stun. Do you know what you want? 

Edited by Bromancé

here is video of seeker (not even best one, "average +10") doing 1 handed same auto damage than chief with 2 weapons (even if chief is +10 using spring ones), don't think it's me smoking blunts. How many hp pots he used there? 0. It show pretty enough for me, but obviously you can keep defending your own class as I said, I find it very cute and adorable. You're wrong if you think I complain about seeker skills only, I do complain about chief and other class skills too which seem too powerful or works the way it shouldn't. :pig1gy:

I mean he has books too so of course all together he is op xD

The only thing I agree that needs to be done on seeker would be an adjustment regarding the "low-hp books" ; otherwise if i m talking about a "normal" end game seek , the talent is actually a good "give and take" thing

I know pretty well how it is now, you use detect pot for stun rogue from 5 yards, at end of fight rogue somehow manages to jump near you and uses kick on back but you just use purification to remove that accuracy debuff, yeah? Obviously rogue could go full dmg/stun build but oh wait, there's still that detection pot, wish rogue luck to avoid the first stun. Do you know what you want? 

Again I think that a "nerf" should occur maxed out op seek , cause for non +10 full greatness or non +10 set 32 pve , (as myself too) a general nerf would just make useless the talent and bring seek basically as before ( it might be bad or good , that i don t know). But stil what is needed in the end is a "aimed" adjustment 

Edited by SaltyCoffe

3 hours ago, Bromancé said:

Rogue can do the same with a sea weapon with 0 difference, slightly less damage but it doesn't even matter. I don't get your point lol. 

3 hours ago, Bromancé said:

Detect potions rarely work up to 5 yards, maybe if you stand still and of course the Legion player talks about ranged stuns when barbarians have the best single target stun in the game. 7 tile range, has decent range and does good damage. Nothing stops mcs from use detection potions to counter Seekers and newsflash they do, not to mention you also have a detection skill on charmer just like Sentinels do on mage. Your hypothetical situation applies to seekers as well except Legion has the better ranged stuns, not Sentinels.

:palm:

21 минуту назад, Raislin сказал:

Разбойник может сделать то же самое с морским оружием с разницей в 0, чуть меньше урона, но это даже не имеет значения. Я не понимаю твою точку зрения, лол. 

rogue will spend a lot more time.

7 hours ago, Bromancé said:

😂😂😂 

Yea, of course, everyone has at least 10 set of each pot, Because who knows when you're going to meet a rogue 😌🤙🤙

In any case, detection pot would affect twice the seeker, needs dissapearance for the stun to work, while the rogue has a knife that causes stun at long range, and guess what...  It works even without stealth... 

Justify nerf  based on consumables... :tired2:

Is it a bit difficult don't you think? 

And, i asked for defensive skill, but gm gived us that glass-cannon skill, Well, anyway.. 

Edited by Mary seto

22 hours ago, Raislin said:

Rogue can do the same with a sea weapon with 0 difference, slightly less damage but it doesn't even matter. I don't get your point lol. 

Detect potions rarely work up to 5 yards, maybe if you stand still and of course the Legion player talks about ranged stuns when barbarians have the best single target stun in the game. 7 tile range, has decent range and does good damage. Nothing stops mcs from use detection potions to counter Seekers and newsflash they do, not to mention you also have a detection skill on charmer just like Sentinels do on mage. Your hypothetical situation applies to seekers as well except Legion has the better ranged stuns, not Sentinels.

:palm:

My point is simple, how is seeker 40% + 10% castle book activated due low hp just "slightly" different from rogue? If I have 50% more dmg it's just slighty way too strong?

18 hours ago, Mary seto said:

And, i asked for defensive skill, but gm gived us that glass-cannon skill, Well, anyway.. 

seems like that their vision of seeker in the future is going to be a 1tap class that dies of slightly aggressive slap

On 11/23/2022 at 11:02 AM, SaltyCoffe said:

I mean he has books too so of course all together he is op xD

The only thing I agree that needs to be done on seeker would be an adjustment regarding the "low-hp books" ; otherwise if i m talking about a "normal" end game seek , the talent is actually a good "give and take" thing

Again I think that a "nerf" should occur maxed out op seek , cause for non +10 full greatness or non +10 set 32 pve , (as myself too) a general nerf would just make useless the talent and bring seek basically as before ( it might be bad or good , that i don t know). But stil what is needed in the end is a "aimed" adjustment 

I quite like this idea too, needed on other classes skills as well.

On 11/23/2022 at 9:02 AM, Bromancé said:

consumables are more of a jolly and even more when they're limited (talking of the castle potions)

7 hours ago, Bromancé said:

My point is simple, how is seeker 40% + 10% castle book activated due low hp just "slightly" different from rogue? If I have 50% more dmg it's just slighty way too strong?

Why do you assume every single seeker has this book already, there literally like 1 or 2 in EU sentinels at the moment. Stop going back to the same old argument over and over again. Nerfing based on a book someone may or may not have is kinda dumb regardless. And again Rogues have access to weapons other than dagger, the lowest physical base damage weapon of all. The 40% damage buff just isn't the same as it would be if seeker had swords or axes.  Axe has 30% more damage already anyway... :palm:

On 11/23/2022 at 8:44 AM, Raislin said:

Neither you believe in what u write, come on. :palm:

• Eofortun changed the title to Fix the Seeker talent, it's the most broken thing ever done (Intoxicating pain)
On 11/24/2022 at 8:23 PM, Raislin said:

Why do you assume every single seeker has this book already, there literally like 1 or 2 in EU sentinels at the moment. Stop going back to the same old argument over and over again. Nerfing based on a book someone may or may not have is kinda dumb regardless. And again Rogues have access to weapons other than dagger, the lowest physical base damage weapon of all. The 40% damage buff just isn't the same as it would be if seeker had swords or axes.  Axe has 30% more damage already anyway... :palm:

It really seems you don't even try to understand the actual points. Nobody cares if every seeker has that book. Nobody cares if nobody has that book, the point is it's extremely unfair on battles at friendly zone areas (such as spring),even if not those be included, I guess 55% def buff keeps the whining seeker alive from having that 30% hp imo. and you know it already, that's why you want to keep defending it all way, just like you complained about charmers,but no, "this is completely different", you'll say? If my party gets 10% dmg x 5 party members just because some seeker clicks talent, is sounds pretty unfair, I say you gotta deserve for activate such dmg books, not just click one skill. Seems you don't even know how dps works or just acting that way, either you hit same damage low (or higher with atk str)but fast or have axes and hit slow (but better skill dmg) with axes, either way it's really same but if you check that video above, seeker hitting 8k crit with 1 handed weapon, I don't see even +10 rogues with axes hit that with 2 axes, So I ask, where you see the way rogue could do "slightly same dmg" than seeker, while seeker hits 8k one handed weapon, (on dagger?) and +10 rogue barely 7.8k with 2x axes?

Edited by Bromancé

6 hours ago, Bromancé said:

It really seems you don't even try to understand the actual points. Nobody cares if every seeker has that book. Nobody cares if nobody has that book, the point is it's extremely unfair on battles at friendly zone areas (such as spring),even if not those be included, I guess 55% def buff keeps the whining seeker alive from having that 30% hp imo. and you know it already, that's why you want to keep defending it all way, just like you complained about charmers,but no, "this is completely different", you'll say? If my party gets 10% dmg x 5 party members just because some seeker clicks talent, is sounds pretty unfair, I say you gotta deserve for activate such dmg books, not just click one skill. Seems you don't even know how dps works or just acting that way, either you hit same damage low (or higher with atk str)but fast or have axes and hit slow (but better skill dmg) with axes, either way it's really same but if you check that video above, seeker hitting 8k crit with 1 handed weapon, I don't see even +10 rogues with axes hit that with 2 axes, So I ask, where you see the way rogue could do "slightly same dmg" than seeker, while seeker hits 8k one handed weapon, (on dagger?) and +10 rogue barely 7.8k with 2x axes?

With sea weapons hitting enemies for 10-15k regularly without a damage scroll used or 20% critical damage from minion. There's no point to argue with people who don't know anything they are talking about. Don't know why I bother with you clowns honestly.

Hes criting more than rogue with less dmg and less depth fury and hes using 1 dagger but as u said its slight difference

Also look at amount of heal seeker gain while being nerfed

Edited by Santa Claus

25 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Hes criting more than rogue with less dmg and less depth fury and hes using 1 dagger but as u said its slight difference

Also look at amount of heal seeker gain while being nerfed

At best similar numbers with much superior damage buffs. What was your point again?

The healing is completely normal for that amount of damage. Rogue was healing 2k health from ~10k hits so what's the problem here?

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

At best similar numbers with much superior damage buffs. What was your point again?

He doe better dmg than rogue with 2 weapons and 50% fury while he got like 30% fury with that scroll and only 1 dagger.

And about heal part u said that seeker get less heal bcs of talent which isnt true . U dont count that u are at 30% hp with huge dmg reduction which makes seeker broken . Normal pots heal them to full hp and heals are same but vampirism is increased by the fact that u get 40% more dmg.

8 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

He doe better dmg than rogue with 2 weapons and 50% fury while he got like 30% fury with that scroll and only 1 dagger.

And about heal part u said that seeker get less heal bcs of talent which isnt true . U dont count that u are at 30% hp with huge dmg reduction which makes seeker broken . Normal pots heal them to full hp and heals are same but vampirism is increased by the fact that u get 40% more dmg.

I think that 1 little part you are missing here is : Warspear Online is an MMORPG game with DIFFERENT classes, I don't know why u keep pointing the differences when they are different classes and the "1 dagger solo mermen" is a guy with 10000 books xDD

I don't understand. So seeker is op because it has more damage than rogue? This doesn't make any sense, so should fix all the other classes that have more damage than rogue?

16 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

That rogue have same amount of books as seeker and still doesnt do same dmg with 2 weapons

Still my point is that as I said before, Warspear is a game with "Different" classes u can't expect everyone to have same stats, that would just make the game worse because u would make the game equal for book players but make weak non-book players

Edited by SaltyCoffe

On 12/5/2022 at 8:40 PM, Raislin said:

With sea weapons hitting enemies for 10-15k regularly without a damage scroll used or 20% critical damage from minion. There's no point to argue with people who don't know anything they are talking about. Don't know why I bother with you clowns honestly.

I didn't even mention about underwater, did you check the video or just put your comments without check actual facts? 1 handed seeker hits more auto than rogue with 2 weapons, and you claim it be fair? Obviously you want defend your class and I find it still cute but really don't think that one class should have 40 - 50% dmg buff just because they're clicking single skill to get low hp, and whine about low hp while talent gives 55% def, of course I believe you won't accept it since you focus only seeker now because this talent op, otherwise well played.

22 hours ago, Fabr said:

I don't understand. So seeker is op because it has more damage than rogue? This doesn't make any sense, so should fix all the other classes that have more damage than rogue?

In the game we have two sides, the least that the community expects is balance, even partial between the sides.

On 12/7/2022 at 10:50 AM, SaltyCoffe said:

Still my point is that as I said before, Warspear is a game with "Different" classes u can't expect everyone to have same stats, that would just make the game worse because u would make the game equal for book players but make weak non-book players

I know the differ but I dont think it means that seeker should be able to make 2.3k crits with 1 handed than rogue almost same dmg with 2 weapons in the videos above, check first stages of both videos, their auto atk, check it yourself, rather than type for say no no that's not true. I don't think this game idea was to make one class have 40% at any manner no matter even his hp is 30% it's still way unbeatable in pve, pvp I agree somehow (but I see almost all seekers even use it even for pvp due it's having good dmg ignoring options and high dmg cabablity) , but pve no way. We use rogue to compare seeker because it has crit dmg skill and similar weapons, and would make it more fair to compare with rogue than hunter with slow speed and high dmg burst, or charmer for example, just because we know the "each class differs" thing, but still doesn't make any sense to have one class 50% dmg buff even as much you adore it playing your seekers, thanks. (I still don't see elfs use other dps than seekers on raids btw, why is that, can you explain?)

On 12/6/2022 at 7:36 PM, Fabr said:

Rogue is used as example because it's nearest to seeker abilities with rogue having critical dmg skill (and it's most fair to compare it for you, did you think I use weakest class to make point, lol), sure we can use any other class to compariment, hunter, ranger, chief, any. Despite of the class, it doesn't change the fact that someone hits with one weapon more auto than other classes with 2 weapons.